December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

I'm still waiting for those MK EMH hours to change during the week of Christmas. That 7am opening time is GREAT!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

I read somewhere on here that they are expecting all the updated park hours and show times for December to be updated by 11/20! I sure hope that is true :goodvibes

SOOOOO EXCITED :dance3::yay::woohoo::cool1::banana::cheer2:

My family, parents and my brother & sister-in-law will be in 3 rooms at POFQ Dec 3-13. This is our first visit to WDW during the holidays and we are really excited. I put my kids on B track in school this year just so that they could have December off! We're just a little over two weeks away now and soooo excited! :banana:

We have three more weeks!!! I can't believe how fast it's gone. I hope the next three go by just as fast!!!

17 more days and we'll be celebrating our 34th anniversary and our first DGD third birthday at WDW! :santa::dance3:

AAAAaaaaaaah! 10 more days to go! Everyone here is sick. I'm hoping that means we will be well and it will be out of our systems for the trip. Hoping...hoping.

I just sent in my list for groceries delivery. :goodvibes We are really going for Christmas! I'm so excited!

BTB, if you are feeling all better we are all excited.:worship:

Slightly Goofy

Yes!! 23 days!!! :cool1: :santa: How about you? How are you feeling? Are you feeling any better about your trip?

Thank you both for asking! :flower3: :hug:

I am trying to get excited and am a little bit. I am still not feeling back to normal, but I am a lot better than I was a month ago. I have had a CT scan, blood tests, stuff shoved up my nose, things looking in my throat, more blood drawn and even more blood drawn and there seem to be no answers. Today, we had to take my daughter to the doctor because she has a painful knot in her armpit and it seems she has some kind of abscess in there. She was put on 10 days of antibiotics with a warning that if it does not improve by Monday, we are off to the hospital so that they can drain it.

Things with the in-laws are not any different/better. My FIL and my husband have played golf together a few times, but his mother is ignoring all of us. I cannot believe she is going to act like that knowing that we are all going to be in WDW for 11 days together. I have conceded that the situation will never change. I am going to go have fun in WDW with my husband and daughter and she is not going to affect that.

Overall, though I have been sick almost all year, most recently since August and family situations are stinky .......and now my daughter is having this little issue....I am ready for some R&R and some good times with Mickey! :)

Gratuitous ticker check... not as close as so many of you but ohhhh sooo close! :thumbsup2

We may have the same check in date! December 15th! Can't come fast enough! I am looking forward to surprising my kids and taking a break from nursing school!

Thank you both for asking! :flower3: :hug:

I am trying to get excited and am a little bit. I am still not feeling back to normal, but I am a lot better than I was a month ago. I have had a CT scan, blood tests, stuff shoved up my nose, things looking in my throat, more blood drawn and even more blood drawn and there seem to be no answers. Today, we had to take my daughter to the doctor because she has a painful knot in her armpit and it seems she has some kind of abscess in there. She was put on 10 days of antibiotics with a warning that if it does not improve by Monday, we are off to the hospital so that they can drain it.

Things with the in-laws are not any different/better. My FIL and my husband have played golf together a few times, but his mother is ignoring all of us. I cannot believe she is going to act like that knowing that we are all going to be in WDW for 11 days together. I have conceded that the situation will never change. I am going to go have fun in WDW with my husband and daughter and she is not going to affect that.

Overall, though I have been sick almost all year, most recently since August and family situations are stinky .......and now my daughter is having this little issue....I am ready for some R&R and some good times with Mickey! :)

If anyone deserves some R&R, it's you! :hug:

I'm so glad you are starting to feel a bit better. I'll be praying that the doctors are able to figure out the lingering issues soon so that you can hopefully go back to feeling normal.

Sorry about your daughter. :( Praying those antibiotics work for her!! Just the thought of getting it drained sent shivers down my spine!!

Your attitude about your MIL is awesome!! :goodvibes No need to let her negativity ruin your trip. I hope you have an incredible trip filled with lots of pixie dust my friend! pixiedust:

This is DH's account and Chromebook but I'm usurping both. We're staying at POR December 15th through the 23rd. It's everyone's first trip to WDW except me, but the last time I went was 1984!!

We are SO geeked and kidlets don't even know yet. We're telling them Thanksgiving night and DH is planning a really nifty surprise. I'm just the wife and I'm along for the ride but man, am I getting excited. :santa:

Anyway, that's us, per siggy below. :santa:

My daughter and I are taking her five year old son for our first Disney Christmas and are staying at the Poly Dec 11-16th- another first. His first visit was April 2010 for his fourth birthday. We are so excited we can hardly stand it!!!:yay:

We arrive on Dec 3 and got our Mickey Mail yesterday!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry I am really new at this and I'm not sure if ou or anyone else knows, but we booked through AAA. Do we still get the Mickey Mail package or will our tickets be at the Poly when we check-in?

Can hardly wait and:woohoo: hoping for great weather!!!

Sorry I am really new at this and I'm not sure if ou or anyone else knows, but we booked through AAA. Do we still get the Mickey Mail package or will our tickets be at the Poly when we check-in?

Can hardly wait and:woohoo: hoping for great weather!!!
We booked through AAA in 2008 and we received Mickey Mail directly from AAA a few weeks before our trip.

Enjoy your trip and have a Magical time!

Woohoo! We just hit the 10 day mark!!! I just did the online check-in....super excited now! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: The AKL upgrade I did is still a total surprise for hubbie and the kids, lol...can't wait to see their faces when ME drops us off there, lol. Now I just need to weed out all the ADR's I made...anyone looking for Ohana dinner on Nov. 30th or Dec 5th let me know!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter