December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

This is my first visit to this thread. I am a microbiologist and was really worried reading you inital posts about your spider bite. I am glad that is getting better so quickly. Sometimes when you are on strong antibiotics it kills off your normal bacteria and allows more pathogenic bacteria to take over. I am so sorry you are having such a horrible time of it.

I am really enjoying the Christmas pics. The first one took me by surprise and just made me smile like a goof sitting her at work staring at it.

I am taking the kids for our first holiday trip. It is also a birthday trip for DD as she turns 15 on Dec. 25. DH has to stay home since he can't get off work (something about criminals not taking the holidays off :confused3).

We will be staying at CSR Dec. 14-27. I am really beside myself with excitement with no idea how to pass the next 73 days.

My heart just breaks for you though. Hopefully, your spider bite and kidney infection and MIL are rock bottom and your days will just get more magical as your Disney time gets closer. :hug:

BTB, I hope that you get better really soon. I appreciate what you are doing
on this thread~ We are going December 15-23 and will be staying at Pop Century. :banana:

BTB, sorry to read about your illness. Hope you feel better soon.:hug:

I will be at Pop Century, December 26, 2011 to January 2, 2012. :yay: :woohoo: Was hoping to be at the World for Christmas but it had to change my plans because of scheduling. This will be my second time being there for NYE. Looking forward to it.:cheer2:

AHHH! Me and my sister just booked our trip! We are heading down December 18th and coming back the 22nd! We will be going to MVMCP on the 18th! We will be staying at POP for 4 nights/ 5 days! AHH! WE CAN'T WAIT!

We have never been there at this time since we were 5 and 3. Now I am 22 and she is 19 and this is the last chance that we will have to do this before I graduate college and get a big girl teaching job! WHY NOT!? Right?! haha

So, what's the weather like?! What does everyone pack to wear?! What kind of shoes!? These are all things that I am curious about, and who better to ask than my fellow disers!

THANKS GUYS! LET THE COUNTDOWNS BEGIN!

AHHH! Me and my sister just booked our trip! We are heading down December 18th and coming back the 22nd! We will be going to MVMCP on the 18th! We will be staying at POP for 4 nights/ 5 days! AHH! WE CAN'T WAIT!

We have never been there at this time since we were 5 and 3. Now I am 22 and she is 19 and this is the last chance that we will have to do this before I graduate college and get a big girl teaching job! WHY NOT!? Right?! haha

So, what's the weather like?! What does everyone pack to wear?! What kind of shoes!? These are all things that I am curious about, and who better to ask than my fellow disers!

THANKS GUYS! LET THE COUNTDOWNS BEGIN!

Congratulations, you're both going to have an amazing time :thumbsup2! I love the Pop! If you celebrate Christmas it's such a wonderful time of year to visit with lots of extra magic, but it can be chilly especially in the evenings. It may even be warm and since the pools are heated you may want to pack a swimsuit :). I'd pack both walking type sandels but also a pair of broken in tennis shoes. A jacket, and tee shirts too. Now go do what I do and hit the dining board and figure out what your going to eat haha! Have fun!!

Hi! We just booked our trip on Monday for Dec. 12 - 18 at the Poly then 2 days at Universal. I am so excited since it's been 4 LONG years since our last trip to Florida! It's the 3 of us (all adults) but mostly me who is the big Disney fan and photography nut! This will be my 12th Disney trip and the 10th for the family but who's counting, right?

We did Candlelight Processional last time so we are skipping it this round but I just bought my tickets for MVMCP on the 14th! This will be our 3rd time and I love it so much, crowds and all!

I've been having trouble of course with ADRs but I will be persistent. Any hints?

Our First trip to Disney at Christmas time. We just planned our trip to Contemporary Resort with free meals for (drum roll here) Dec.11-15. I used to live in Orlando,but long time ago. Now have DD 5 and plan to surprize her with Disney maps at the end of a long ribbon(she loves Tangled). CANNOT WAIT. Thanks for all the information, first time posting. Lots of information.:yay:

Hi Everybody!

We're booked into All Star Movies 12/7 to 12/8 and Wilderness Lodge from 12/8 to 12/12.! It's our first time going during the holidays (and our second trip) and we're celebrating my dad's birthday!

It's also our first time going deluxe for most of the trip :banana::banana: - but I'm trying to play :rolleyes1!

Hope to see some of you guys there! (And so sorry about your injury BTB)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter