December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that screen name. Because I actually live about a mile from Lake Travis :)

When we go to San Antonio, we stop by the Oasis and eat outside so that we can see the lake, houses, boaters, etc while we dine.

When we go to San Antonio, we stop by the Oasis and eat outside so that we can see the lake, houses, boaters, etc while we dine.
For more upscale, same location and view, try the new Soliel at the Oasis. For casual Tex-Mex that is better food and less expensive than Oasis with a view of more of the lake, try Iguana Grill. Sorry to go OT.

Christmas Tree Up For Grabs

I will be checking out on December 9th from the Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani. I am willing to put everything back in the box and leave it with somebody else's name on it for pick-up on or after December 9th.

If you want the tree, let me know and I will contact you. My PMs are off right now, so I will take the first person to respond to this post. If you could just quote this and respond that you want it.

The box contents will be:
  • A tree a little over 2 feet
  • White beaded garland
  • Strand of clear lights
  • Mini red and green balls
  • Ornament Hooks

We plan to take our tree skirt and other decorations back home with us. This is not an expensive tree or ornaments. It is just a little something to put a smile on my daughter's face. I would prefer that whoever take it be checking in close to when we are checking out and pass it along to somebody else when they leave. If you are checking out after Christmas, you are welcome to keep it or dispose of it.

NO SPECIAL REQUESTS PLEASE.

Too bad that you are checking out of AKL... we are checking in on 12/9.. late though and at Pop. I sure that your tree will make someone very happy. :goodvibes

Disney-Christmas-1280x800.jpg

I just want to thank you for posting the wonderful Christmas pictures. They always make me very happy :goodvibes

Jodi

Count us in! Dec 17-24 at Port Orleans Riverside! We are celebrating 2 birthdays, 2 first trips and possibly, maybe an adoption or 2!!

Hello. My family is making our first trip to Disney Dec 14-21, 2011. My husband and I will be going along with our 2 year old daughter who will be turning 3 while we are there. We are staying at the Polynesian.

SIDE NOTE:
Biggest mothering mistake EVER ..... telling a 2 1/2 yr old we are going to Disney 6 months in advance. Every day since we booked our vacation in June, my little princess whines to me, "Mommy, why can't we go to Disney today??!"

Please add us to the official December list. Thanks!

:tink:

Hello. My family is making our first trip to Disney Dec 14-21, 2011. My husband and I will be going along with our 2 year old daughter who will be turning 3 while we are there. We are staying at the Polynesian.

SIDE NOTE:
Biggest mothering mistake EVER ..... telling a 2 1/2 yr old we are going to Disney 6 months in advance. Every day since we booked our vacation in June, my little princess whines to me, "Mommy, why can't we go to Disney today??!"

Please add us to the official December list. Thanks!

:tink:

Welcome! We are staying at the Poly, too, Dec. 16-24. I have not told my kids for the very reason you just stated (we booked in Jan)... and yet they are still asking "When are we going back to Disney?" This will be trip #3 for us but our first at Christmas time! You will love the Poly! :goodvibes

Oh add me! lol I didn't even know this thread was here! My daughter and I are spending our first Christmas ever at WDW!! We'll be at POFQ from 12/14 to 12/27.

CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!!

We'll be staying at BLT Dec. 18-23 and I can't wait! I finally convinced some of my extended family to go which makes this trip extra special. :goodvibes

My two DSis's and our families are having a family reunion at WDW during Christmas week.

We are staying at Saratoga Springs from Dec. 25 to Dec. 31

I can hardly wait!

Gayl :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter