December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

Hoping to book December 14-21, 2011 at POFQ to celebrate DS's 3rd birthday. DH won't let me book until after our January, 2011 trip. :sad2: I probably won't make our reservation until April or May, but I'm secretly planning all the details! :rotfl:

I am in the same boat. We are going in 2/2011. Cant book another untill this one is over. :lmao:

However, my tentative dates are 12/04/2011 through 12/14/2011. It will be our longest trip out there and might throw a couple of days on to check out WWHP.

I have updated those that have firm dates. For those who are undecided, please post back when you make concrete plans and I will get you added to the list. :)

We will be there 12/16-12/28, this will be our first time in december (most likely staying at POR) and I am SUPER excited!!!:yay::banana::cool1::cheer2:

We are looking at going in December 2011, from the 11th to 17th, staying at a Value resort this time. What is the weather like in December? We are still trying to decide between December or September for free dining.

Originally going August 2011 and have booked an ASMU-Suite but since a scheduling conflict with two of our daughters we are changing our plans to December 2011.

Of course August 2011 would have been ideal due to free dinning but and the fact that it's half the price.

We're now planning - December 21st through December 27th - 5 day base ticket - Deluxe Dinning Plan. The more I think of our 2009 experience with the holiday decorations, the lights etc...

I'm so fired up to make more lasting Disney Christmas memories!

I'll probably be there, just haven't decided on the dates yet. Hopefully staying at Port Orleans Riverside. :)

Christmas 2010 will be here before we know it and then the real countdown begins for 2011. :teeth:

Me and my friend changed dates again. Im thinking of renting points at the AKL for Dec 8th-12th. Im anxious and cant wait

:tinker:
Chris and I are planning to be there at the Grand Floridian the day after Thanksgiving 2011 and stay for two weeks. Making final plans but first we have a vacation Oct 24 thru Nov 3rd 2010 (counting down the days!!!)

:cheer2:We are so Excited!!!

Looking forward to another Magical time.

:tink: Ed & Chris

We have booked the Contemporary for December 18th-22nd, 2011.
We can't wait!!!!!!!! Me & DW & DS!!!!:cool1:

Is it Christmas 2011 yet????:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter