• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2011 Anyone?

DPK400

Can't get enough School
Anyone have a scheduled trip to WDW the first week of December? I know last year there was a meetup during that time and I was curious if anyone was planning on being down there at that time this year.

We will be there Nov. 27-Dec.4. We are staying at POP and will be celebrating our 40th anniversary.

We will be there Dec 4-11. It's a trip with the family, but I will set aside time every day for photography.

We will be there the 7th and then the 11th and 12th

Squid

My family and I were planning for December or January, but it looks like it may be pushed back to next December or January. Can't wait to see photos from everyone's trips! (If you decide to share them, of course.)

I'm almost always there the first week or so in December. The past 4 or 5 years, I've had the extra fun of having a photography meetup going on at the same time...but this year, the Pixelmania gathering moved to pre-Halloween so the folks who don't get to see that decoration as often can see it...I'll still be taking my usual pre-Christmas Disney trip around that first week but haven't booked the dates yet.

i may be there then. however, the details are still in the works. i would be interested in possibly roaming around taking pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter