DECEMBER 2010....Who's comin??

Happy birthday to whomever is having a birthday and whenever it is. :)

Slightly Goofy

Just booked CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT for December 3rd - 9th!

So excited about being there during Disney Christmastime! WOO HOO! :banana:

Was just advised that my sons soccer team has been accepted for a tournament at the Disney Sports Complex in December.....well as a dedicated Mom and Disney Addict I had to take advantage of this. So now Me and and my 3 boys will be headed to Disney from Dec 23 - 31. We usually stay Beach Club :cloud9: but since its for soccer we will be headed to Pop since its one of the closest ones.

Was just advised that my sons soccer team has been accepted for a tournament at the Disney Sports Complex in December.....well as a dedicated Mom and Disney Addict I had to take advantage of this. So now Me and and my 3 boys will be headed to Disney from Dec 23 - 31. We usually stay Beach Club :cloud9: but since its for soccer we will be headed to Pop since its one of the closest ones.

I've been BEGGING my daughter's coach to do this!!!!!!!:laughing: Good luck!!! I'm a big soccer mom! I LOVE cheering my DD on!!!

Will be there Dec 4-10 celebrating my B day and with the whole family. We love this time of year. We have been in Dec or the last 5 or so yrs.

Dec 10th to the 14th for a quick trip! We are staying in POP again and EXTREMELY Excited!:yay:

I will be down with my parents from Dec 23rd - 29th. We are doing a split stay. First few days will be at Bay Lake Tower and the rest of the time at Boardwalk Villas. I am looking forward to spending my first Christmas in "The Most Magical Place on Earth" and staying at two resorts I have yet to stay at.

I have tweaked my Itinerary til it sqeaks!! i dont dare look at it again and change another reservation!:laughing: Going to stay at the POP! Cya'll there!:banana:
Disney World, 1975 dont remember where we stayed!!
Disney World 1976~Participant in the Candlelight processional at the MK
Disney World 1977~Participant in the Candlelight processional at the MK
Disney World 1977! Brought to Disney as a surprise from our choir director for being awarded the NO #1 CHOIR in the STATE of Fla!!
Disney World 1977 Grad Nite in the MK.
Disney World 1982~ Ha! dont remember!!
Disney World 2004 Timeshare ~July
Disney World 2006 Timeshare~December
Disney World 2007~ Disney's All Star Sports~December
Disney World 2008~ Disney's All Star Sports~December
Disney World 2009~Timeshare and Disney's POP Century Resort~December
Disney World 2010~Disney's POP Century Resort~December

our family are planning to go to Disney On Dec 10-12, 2010! and stay in AKL savanna view also! I can't wait!

December 1 to 13th! Our longest WDW trip ever! We'll stay at AKV, Go on a 3 night Wonder cruise, stay at Sheraton Vistana Resort (free), and then BWV! We definately do MVMCP and hoping to get to go to D23's Magic and Merriment event!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter