December 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post (UPDATE 12-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelling as soon as I post, all for 4 people:

12/9 Garden Grill 6:05
12/12 Hollywood and Vine 12:35
12/14 Tusker House 10:00
12/14 Hollywood and Vine 1:55

I'm about to cancel the following, all for a party of 2:

Crystal Palace 12/20 8:10 AM
Crystal Palace 12/20 NOON
Chef Mickey 12/20 7:30 PM

Just cancelled Le Cellier for 4 on 12/12/10 at 7:55
Also, California Grill 12/11 for 4 at 5:35
Dana

Just saw CP available for a party of 5 or 6 - December 11th @ 9:45pm. Sorta late but thought someone might be interested since it has been reported that park hours have been extended until 1:00am!

Where did you see that? I just checked WDW.com and disboards and it wasn't listed as that??

I looked at my info from the same time last year and they had EMH on that day since it's in between 2 parties but it wasn't listed as an EMH night this year. I was curious about that!

This link should help answer some of the extended hours questions. There is a slight debate going on within that thread, so if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contribute to that thread too! As I have been making my ADRs, I have been planning them based on the earlier park hours since I will be traveling with a 4 year old. Any extra hours added is a bonus for everyone else, but won't really impact us since we will be heading to bed at a reasonable time each night. The only thing we will monitor is the possible 8:00 am park openings at MK. Oh well. Back to topic and looking for those cancelled ADRs. Good luck everyone!! :wizard:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2600964

:banana:
Ohana Dinner - party of 4 - Wed, Dec 1st - 5:40pm.... first to pm me gets it! CLAIMED BY ANOTHER DIS'ER ALREADY! ;-)
:thumbsup2

I will be cancelling Kona Sat. Dec. 4th party of 5 at 5:35 pm me to coordinate :) ....no longer available

I am about to cancel CRT 12/14 AT 6:30 for 4 people
AND Royal Akershus on 12/16 at 8:20 am for 4 people.
Dana

Sorry CP was already gone. I was on WDW website late last night and there it was! I'm on the ADR site now and just saw Coral Reef for December 11th, 12:50pm. Party of 5!

Also just saw Citrico's and CP for December 13th, 9:15pm and 9:20pm respectively. Party of 5. Also available for party of 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter