• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post (UPDATE 12-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone sees a wanted post, and we aren't on top of deleting it, please feel free to use the "Report a Post" option to bring our attention to it.

We do our best, but are deleting a dozen or more posts a day per thread. I hate the thought of closing these threads, they're such a great service, but they do take an incredible amount of time to moderate. We're all just volunteers. Volunteers who mostly work full time jobs and have families too.

If anyone has any ideas how to make it clear that it's cancellation notices only, I am all ears. The threads were all recently renamed to CANCELLED ADRs, and they all ask to read the 1st post - not sure what more we can do.

(Also, this is not to single any one person out at all. Like I said, there's dozens of posts each day. Whoever is sorry - it's not just you :goodvibes )

If anyone sees a wanted post, and we aren't on top of deleting it, please feel free to use the "Report a Post" option to bring our attention to it.

We do our best, but are deleting a dozen or more posts a day per thread. I hate the thought of closing these threads, they're such a great service, but they do take an incredible amount of time to moderate. We're all just volunteers. Volunteers who mostly work full time jobs and have families too.

If anyone has any ideas how to make it clear that it's cancellation notices only, I am all ears. The threads were all recently renamed to CANCELLED ADRs, and they all ask to read the 1st post - not sure what more we can do.

(Also, this is not to single any one person out at all. Like I said, there's dozens of posts each day. Whoever is sorry - it's not just you :goodvibes )

IMO you guys do a great job! Any requests personally don't affect me - i just skim over them and look for the cancellations, and wouldn't cancel anything based solely on a request. And responses by others (eg reminders not to post requests) are appropriate and adequate. Please don't close the threads!!

I have 4 ressies that I booked online that I will be canceling tomorrow afternoon all are for a party of 4

12/13~ California Grill 9.30pm
12/16~ Jiko 7.25pm
12/16~ California Grill 9.25pm
12/18~ California Grill 5.40pm

IMO you guys do a great job! Any requests personally don't affect me - i just skim over them and look for the cancellations, and wouldn't cancel anything based solely on a request. And responses by others (eg reminders not to post requests) are appropriate and adequate. Please don't close the threads!!

Agreed! You guys do an awesome job! I hope that the solution is not to close these threads because they have been SO very helpful in securing our wanted dining reservations.

I didn't mean to bring more attention to the matter - perhaps if I had read the first post, I would have already known the answer to my question! :rolleyes1

Since we have finally confirmed which week we will be traveling, I am canceling the following reservations. I hope that someone can benefit from them.
They are all for 4 people
12/12: 8:30 pm O'Hana
12.13 5:40 pm Narcooses
12/14 5:10 pm Boma's
12/15 10:20 am Chef Mickey
12/15 5:15 pm Yachtsman

Oh, and also, 12/7: 5:15 pm at Yachtsman and Bomas at 5:05. (I didn't even recall making these--I guess I got carried away!)

Changing plans - AGAIN! :crazy:

Cancelling:

12/11, Kona Cafe, 5:15 pm, 4 people

12/17, Tusker House, 1:00 pm, 4 people

12/17, Garden Grill, 4:20 pm, 4 people

First, I love this board & this thread & appreciate all y'all do to keep it going.

I think the problem comes from nobody goes back & reads the first post. I wonder if the threads were named

December 2010 CANCELLED ADR'S -No WANTED ARD's allowed -Read first post for rules.

if folks would pay more attention to
it? Just an idea...as I love this thread & would sure hate to see it deleted.

Cancelling Boma on Dec 12th @ 7:35pm for 3 adults
and Tony's Town Square on Dec 14th @ 6:25pm for 3 adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter