December 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post (UPDATE 12-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just changed my schedule around to pick up the MVMCP & dropped 2 ADR's.

Tusker House Safari Breakfast for 2
Dec 11 at 8:25 a.m

and Kona for 2
Dec 9 at 9:30 a.m

Good luck!

Cancelling in the next few minutes:

Prime Time Dec. 4 @ 4:05 for 3 people

Hollywood and Vine Dec. 4 @ 2:15 for 3 people

Akershus Dec. 5 @ 3:15 for 3 people

LeCellier reservation to be cancelled. I will wait until 10:15 a.m. Central Standard Time in case anyone on here wants it.

12/5/2010 at 12:15 p.m. for 2

Hope a dis'er gets it. :)

I was able to get an earlier reservation to Ohana on Dec 9th so..

I just cancelled 'Ohana on Dec 9th for 2 at 8:30 p.m.

So now Im cancelling Ohana for december 9th for 6 people at 9pm and december 13th at 935 for 6 people. Yep its that good that I had two ressies but I realize now both times are too late for my little ones! (well I knew it all along but I was blinded by the bread pudding!!! lol) :cool1: Ill wait until 2pm est to cancel so hopefully someone on here can snag them!!! Good luck! If you read this before them pm and we can arrange a time to cancel/book!

I am about to cancel a reservation for 4 at Chef Mickey's on Sunday, December 12th at 5:00 p.m. I hope that someone on the DIS can snag it up :)

I’ve officially changed my dates with Disney and changed our flights, so I guess I can let go of these reservations now. I’m going to cancel them right after I post them here. I hope a DISer can get the good ones.

These are all for 4 people:

Whispering Canyon Café (several)
12/4 at 5:00 pm
12/17 at 5:00 pm
12/18 at 4:30 pm

Le Cellier (several)
12/5 at 1:30 pm
12/7 at 4:40 pm
12/15 at 4:20 pm

Chef Mickey’s 12/7 at 9:30 am

Tusker House (several)
12/8 at 4:00 pm
12/16 at 1:15 pm
12/17 at 4:00 pm

Sci-Fi (two)
12/6 at 11:05 am
12/10 at 11:00 am

50’s Prime Time Café (several)
12/10 at 4:00 pm
12/13 at 4:10 pm
12/15 at 7:45 pm

Teppan Edo 12/9 at 12:00 pm

I'm about to cancel the following reservations for 4:
December 12th-Ohana-6:30 p.m.
December 13th-The Wave-5:05 p.m.
December 14th-1900 Park Fare-9:20 a.m.
December 14th-50's Prime Time-5:35 p.m.
December 15th-Liberty Tree Tavern-5:45 p.m.
December 16th-Tusker House-10:15 a.m.

Hope someone can snatch these up!

I am reluctantly giving this up :sad2: DH says we will never make it and I know he is right! I want to give it up for a fellow DISser. I plan on holding it for a few days to give someone a chance on here to set up a cancel/book time. Please pm if you are interested.

Will be cancelling this reservation for 4 people at 8:25 pm on Sat. Dec. 4.

I will wait a couple of days in case someone wants to co-ordinate a cancellation time.

I think any posts that are requests and not cancellations are deleted. Requests aren't allowed.

Exactly. If you go back to the first post of this thread it talks about it.

Keep checking online everyday, sometimes 2x a day, sometimes even 3x a day, :goodvibes at Disneyworld.com. I had been trying for over a month, looking multiple times a day, for LeCellier and yesterday actually was able to get it.

Good luck everyone in getting what you need. :thumbsup2

I just cancelled a 7:40 pm dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe on Friday, Dec. 10. My daughter said if there's not characters, she wants crab legs :rotfl: so we are going to Cape May instead!

I just wanted to let everyone know in case they want to get a reservation there. I just booked the later time (5pm) because we have a 1035am Chef Mickey and I need more time for my meals to be spaced out :).

whoops.. I just made my own post about my ADR cancellation and then saw this so I'll post it here.

I canceled CP for Dec 24th at 4pm. I got the later reservation at 5pm. I realized that our Chef Mickey reservation was later in the morning then I thought and I need to space my meals out more :).

For Le Cellier - KEEP CHECKING!!

I literally just scored a 12pm ADR for our trip in December thanks to religiously checking the system online for weeks. It seems like they just randomly pop up with availability. When I saw it come up, I screamed with excitement, while DH just looked at me like I was crazy. :lmao:

So just keep checking!

For Le Cellier - KEEP CHECKING!!

I literally just scored a 12pm ADR for our trip in December thanks to religiously checking the system online for weeks. It seems like they just randomly pop up with availability. When I saw it come up, I screamed with excitement, while DH just looked at me like I was crazy. :lmao:

So just keep checking!

Thanks for the hope, after the last trip, i was beginning to wonder if they ever accepted reservations.

I know it's not a particularly tough ADR to get, but I'll be cancelling a 5:15 pm dinner reservation at 50's Prime Time for Monday, December 13.

PM me if you want to coordinate a time. I can wait a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter