December 2009 Code Watch

If I got a code for FD I'd make my ressies immediately!
So far I've seen good airfare and hotels are moderate right now.

count me in on that deal!!! that would be incredible!!! we are seeing mod airline prices right now as well--last year they were really good for Jan, hoping they are relatively close this year. my middle son just turned 10, so that bumped up the price quite a bit for our ddp!!! Free would be spectacular!! Better than a room discount for us I think. I need to get the calculator and figure this out!! Should I wait to do a ressie tonight, or go ahead and then rebook if we get a pin code or an offer? And is this only for Visa holders...if so, I am up a creek!!!

I just finally got the Ok from my DH to book it!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:My ticker will be up soon.

Now, can I get a code or something???:sad1::sad1:

My dates are 12/27 to 1/1 does anyone remember if those dates were covered last year? With GP codes or disney Visa:surfweb:

I just finally got the Ok from my DH to book it!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:My ticker will be up soon.

Now, can I get a code or something???:sad1::sad1:

My dates are 12/27 to 1/1 does anyone remember if those dates were covered last year? With GP codes or disney Visa:surfweb:

:sad2: Disney Visa Free Dining was only through mid Dec (maybe the 20th?) and since Christmas through New Years is peak holiday season, I wouldn't hold my breath on any deals coming out. :sad2:

We already have our trip booked but would LOVE to get a code or free dining. We are Disney Visa cardholders, so hoping there will be some code for us for that timeframe....We are going regardless of if we get a code, but I'd love to save a few bucks!

Here's hoping!! :upsidedow

:sad2: Disney Visa Free Dining was only through mid Dec (maybe the 20th?) and since Christmas through New Years is peak holiday season, I wouldn't hold my breath on any deals coming out. :sad2:

We were there last Christmas 12/22 to 12/26 with the Visa free dining.:surfweb: So I'm hoping I get some kind of discount code or they extend the time frame.:scared:

Keep checking your email for the Free Dining in December pin. I received one on Monday and hubby received the same one in his email this morning so there is still hope!

By the way, we are not Visa holders but did sign up for everything online, the dvd etc. Also we planned out and *saved* several vacations on the vacation planner right before getting the pin. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but just thought I'd pass it along.

We are finally booked!!! :cool1:

Keep checking your email for the Free Dining in December pin. I received one on Monday and hubby received the same one in his email this morning so there is still hope!

By the way, we are not Visa holders but did sign up for everything online, the dvd etc. Also we planned out and *saved* several vacations on the vacation planner right before getting the pin. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but just thought I'd pass it along.

YEAH for you!!! Glad to see you don't have the Visa either---that means I can still get one. Ha!!! I also have 5 saved vacations right now too!!!! I was going to book last night, but I may wait til the weekend. Which resort are you staying at this trip? Just curious to see if the CR is included in the discounts. That's what we are aiming for. By the way...love your scripture pick!!!!!:flower3:

Somewhat of a newbie here. How does Disney Visa let you know about discount and/or free dining offers? Is it usually in an email as well?

Thanks!

I am so hoping this will happen to us. I got the room only discount for Aug/Sept, but we can't use that. If we get the free dining, I will book immediately for December. I think I have "Refreshing Disease" (I have been refreshing my hubby's inbox repeatedly since Monday). At least there is still some hope!

We got the 3 discounts for fall. I would so LOVE to see that Free dining one. That would be great! every time i log in, look around and don't book, i get that survery from Disney asking why i didn't book, i always say that i'm waiting for free dining! Hopefully soon!

YEAH for you!!! Glad to see you don't have the Visa either---that means I can still get one. Ha!!! I also have 5 saved vacations right now too!!!! I was going to book last night, but I may wait til the weekend. Which resort are you staying at this trip? Just curious to see if the CR is included in the discounts. That's what we are aiming for. By the way...love your scripture pick!!!!!:flower3:

We're staying at Pop, :woohoo: but at the bottom of the email it says you can ask about other room types and resorts so maybe CR would be included.

Maybe you'll get one today! I wish the pins were transferable so I could be a pin fairy with my extra ones!:wizard:

PS thanks for the compliment on my scripture. When I put those photos together I was thinking what a blessed life I have and that was the scripture that came to mind. :goodvibes

Just curious to see if the CR is included in the discounts. That's what we are aiming for.

Yes, CR is included in the discounts. I just checked this morning using the free dining pin code and they had standard & theme park views available the week before Christmas. They also had availability at BC standard & water views, too.

Discounts are usually available at all resorts but they limit the number of rooms they apply the discount to. Therefore it's best to make a reservation ASAP when a discount code comes out in order to get the resort & room type you want.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Cindy!! I gonna make that ressie today!! Then jump on the code if I get one! I am definitely gonna get the Tower Theme Park View. :yay::yay: I am getting super duper excited:cloud9:

We were there last Christmas 12/22 to 12/26 with the Visa free dining.:surfweb:

Really?! We didn't go last year, but since we have a Disney Visa, I was looking at last year's info to plan our trip this year. All the info I found for 2008 had travel dates of 9/28-10/11, 11/9-11/22, and 12/14-12/20 for Disney Visa free checking. I'm surprised a deal like this was offered over Christmas. :confused3

Wait, I got the room discount (at 3 different emails :mad:) but we are going in December. Should I book room only through AAA now and either switch it to FD if that is offered later or switch it to a regular package or should I just book a regular package now (through AAA) and add FD later if it comes out? I'm definitely on the lookout for FD but don't want to screw up things in the meantime....

Our FD e-mail came through this morning at 2:39 a.m. EST (???) so I think they are being staggered out, for whatever reason.
We booked our 2 rooms this evening for Dec. 14-21st!

Really?! We didn't go last year, but since we have a Disney Visa, I was looking at last year's info to plan our trip this year. All the info I found for 2008 had travel dates of 9/28-10/11, 11/9-11/22, and 12/14-12/20 for Disney Visa free checking. I'm surprised a deal like this was offered over Christmas. :confused3

I assure you it was, I was there 12/22 to 12/26 with FD. We stayed at CR and it was wonderful, I have pictures. This is how it went: I got the GP code appied when it came out. I did not think I could get the free dining with Visa so I did not jump on it. Then others kept posting that they were getting discounts out side of the dates posted, I thought it won't hurt to call and sure enough they gave me the discount. It was explained that the cm would enter your dates and if the system accepted it you were in.:cheer2: It really paid to call last year.:cheer2:s

Our FD e-mail came through this morning at 2:39 a.m. EST (???) so I think they are being staggered out, for whatever reason.
We booked our 2 rooms this evening for Dec. 14-21st!

Was there a date range for your code??popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter