December 2009 Code Watch

I know I am coming into this thread EXTREMLY late...but how does one susbcribe to get get these pins. I am taking my family Dec. 25-31...just waiting on Airtran to post the rest of their December schedule to buy my tickets before I begin my booking with Disney.

Thanks for your hrlp!

Gordon

I know that the pins are for the specific person that receives them, but could someone please tell me what dates the Dec. free dining pin is valid for?

Hi!

I don't remember the starting dates for that pin but it seems the ending date was Dec. 17 which is a Thursday. If the Disney Rewards Visa does free dining again this year in December (no guarantees, I know) do you think they will also end their free dining on the 17th? Last year DRV ended free dining on the 20th (a Saturday). I sure hope if they do it this year it will go through the 19th (Saturday). Otherwise I will be OOL :sad2:

I know I am coming into this thread EXTREMLY late...but how does one susbcribe to get get these pins. I am taking my family Dec. 25-31...just waiting on Airtran to post the rest of their December schedule to buy my tickets before I begin my booking with Disney.

Thanks for your hrlp!

Gordon

One of the best ways is to register at the Walt disney site, then play with dates and resorts like you're going to book a vacation. I did that about 2 weeks ago and 2 days later I had a pin code in my email. Don't know if it was coincidence or what. Good luck.

When you register make sure you check you want to receive emails from them.

I am trying to convince DH to make a short trip this Dec. It is not looking good, but I think a decent pin code would really help my cause!!! Here's hopin!!!!I have always wanted to go at Christmas.

Ok, so I know it's very early, probably too early to expect anything. But hey, I just booked my room only reservation for 2009, and I'm thrilled! I'd be more thrilled if I could end up saving money on the price!

Anyone else for December 2009 want to join the party?

Oh, and forgive me if there's already a thread on this...I went back a few pages and looked, but didn't see any.

We are staying at Pop from Nov. 28 - Dec 6!! We have been to the world for the Christmas celebration but this will be the first time for our DD and DS. We are so excited:yay:. Unfortunately, no codes for us yet but we are still hopeful!!

:cool1: My sister received a pin code by email 4/30, she just found it today!! We are going on a Grand Gatherings Dec. 17 - 25:santa:, we have a total of 4 rooms booked. We were able to apply it to 3 of them, that's the limit. The code was for "Big Kids get little kids prices" (adults pay childrens prices) on dining and tickets!! That saved us a total of $2,700!!! :woohoo: My family & my sister's family each saved $1,077. The offer had Goofy on it - make sure to read the small print. The dates said for 10/2/09 - 11/24/09, but on the bottom it said to ask about great rates for other stays 11/28 - 12/17/09!! Here's hoping to get another offer for the fourth room.:flower3:

We are going Dec 8-17th and would really like something....Hotel or dining staying at POP this time

I've heard people comment on calling to see if they had a code listed under their name.(?) Does anyone know anything about this? We had received a code through the mail a couple of months ago(although I'm pretty sure it was only good through May) and one of my kids got it out of my purse and I have no clue where it might be. Could that code possibly be connected to my name? TIA!

We've changed resorts (again!) and are going to save $$$$ and stay at Pop Century December 8-20. 12 nights, yay!

I've heard people comment on calling to see if they had a code listed under their name.(?) Does anyone know anything about this? We had received a code through the mail a couple of months ago(although I'm pretty sure it was only good through May) and one of my kids got it out of my purse and I have no clue where it might be. Could that code possibly be connected to my name? TIA!

it's worth a phone call to find out! :thumbsup2

I'm hoping to find a FL res. rate for 12/4 - 12/6. What are the chances?

:cool1: My sister received a pin code by email 4/30, she just found it today!! We are going on a Grand Gatherings Dec. 17 - 25:santa:, we have a total of 4 rooms booked. We were able to apply it to 3 of them, that's the limit. The code was for "Big Kids get little kids prices" (adults pay childrens prices) on dining and tickets!! That saved us a total of $2,700!!! :woohoo: My family & my sister's family each saved $1,077. The offer had Goofy on it - make sure to read the small print. The dates said for 10/2/09 - 11/24/09, but on the bottom it said to ask about great rates for other stays 11/28 - 12/17/09!! Here's hoping to get another offer for the fourth room.:flower3:

That's an AWESOME code!! I want one just like it for our trip!

My wife and I are thinking about returning to Disney this December as well. I would like to stay for at least 12 days. I seem to remember some sort of discount the last time we went in December, but I cannot remember for sure.

We are making our second trip this year since the DH loved Disney. We're leaving Dec 26th. Any news on pin codes for this time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter