• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2009 Code Watch

I just booked Contemporary for Dec 6th - 11th, tower with park view!!! SOOOooOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Have always wanted to stay here!:banana: :banana:

Count us in...:laughing: We are going on the first day of December with my family. Hopefully we can decide on what place we were staying.

Any advice or suggestions? Have a nice plan everyone. :)

Count us in...:laughing: We are going on the first day of December with my family. Hopefully we can decide on what place we were staying.

Any advice or suggestions? Have a nice plan everyone. :)

What kind of resort are you leaning too? Value, Deluxe Moderate? Are you bringing kiddos? Our two faves are the Wilderness Lodge and the Beach Club. When we first took the kiddos we opted for WL due to the close proximity to MK but we have all but moved in to the BC now that they are older and LOVE the pool at BC. We also like to go to Epcot at night and craze in the countries instead of having a proper dinner and something about that walk along the water from the hotel to the international gateway with the piped in music playing just says Disney to me. Funny Epcot isn't Spaceship earth to me as much as it is International Gateway.

Just booked a Christmas trip 12/19 - 12/23 using the 40% PIN. I cant wait, never been to Disney around the Holidays.

Yeah to all of you that have received the 40% off code :)
If any care to share what the trip cost would have been before the code and the cost after...I would love to hear your exciting news. I am planning a trip for December (will be staying at the fort camping). I have been trying to recruit as many family and friends as I can. Your experience just may help me encourage others to join the big trip. I have been gathering info to meet everyone's needs (hotel, camping, dining, etc)

Thanks!

Hope we all get one.

Please post all good results for everyone to know it's happening.

Yeah to all of you that have received the 40% off code :)
If any care to share what the trip cost would have been before the code and the cost after...I would love to hear your exciting news. I am planning a trip for December (will be staying at the fort camping). I have been trying to recruit as many family and friends as I can. Your experience just may help me encourage others to join the big trip. I have been gathering info to meet everyone's needs (hotel, camping, dining, etc)

Thanks!

We saved $1260 at the GF for 7 nights! :woohoo: That almost pays for my 4/3 deal June trip at Pop in full! :yay:

I got a code earlier this week and didn't pay much attention to it. This morning my mom and I were talking about the trip, so I decided to go find the postcard. 40% off, but not the week we were going (12/5-12/12). Talked to my mom again and we decided to change it to 12/13-12/20 to get the discount. There must be a lot of people calling reservations today, because this is the second time I've called and I've been on hold forever! But I don't mind - they have the best hold music!

We booked two rooms, and when I called earlier to see what the difference would be for one room, the code is saving us a little more than $500! This is for the Wilderness Lodge and they did say all they have left are the Queen/Bunkbed rooms, no more 2 Queen rooms. But to save that much money, I am more than willing to sleep on a bunkbed for a week at Disney!!!

I'm in!!

Planning a trip Dec. 17-23. Still trying to decide whether to stay at the Poly or WL....but regardless we'll be at the World somewhere!! :goodvibes

Jamie in SW Arkansas

Hello. I am also going back to WDW in Dec. I think I read someone is going to be at The Poly at the same time. We are going Dec 5-Dec 13.

I just wanted to double check. I believ that my dates Dec 5- Dec 13 are currently blacked out for a deal...am I correct?

Saved about $800 from what it would have cost me to book without the 40% off code.

2770 Garden Wing-Garden View CR

with the 40% off, anyone know what the %off is for a MOD? I am thinking of upgrading to the POFQ from POP for my DEC trip, that I got with the discount.

Thanks, Neal

with the 40% off, anyone know what the %off is for a MOD? I am thinking of upgrading to the POFQ from POP for my DEC trip, that I got with the discount.

Thanks, Neal

I'm not sure of the exact percentage, but it was an easy choice for us to switch over to a Mod. ($300+/- difference for a 7d/6n trip) I say go for it!
Just ask for both quotes.

We're thinking of booking the day after Christmas through after the New Year....anyone ever do this? Any tips or need to know information? I know most codes don't include this time....but we wanted to see the Christmas decorations and get in on one of the last Christmas parties, but also wanted to be at Disney during the New Year.....so we'll see ;)

We used our 40% code for a new pirate room at CBR. The usual rate is $174/night, and we got the rooms for $117. So there you go!

We're doing split stay AKL savanna view and CBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called and the CM found my 40% off code :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter