December 2009~ Am I the only crazy one planning already?

We go this time for the past 5 years. there is a countdown list somewhere on wdwinfo where you can input your info. Last year the list was 1 1/2 pages, this year it is up to 4 pages.

We go this time for the past 5 years. there is a countdown list somewhere on wdwinfo where you can input your info. Last year the list was 1 1/2 pages, this year it is up to 4 pages.

Hopefully it's just all the people figured out there was a countdown list this year! How have the crowds actually been in the past? I have heard that they used to be super light and now more people go this time of year.

Hopefully it's just all the people figured out there was a countdown list this year! How have the crowds actually been in the past? I have heard that they used to be super light and now more people go this time of year.

We have been going at this time since 2005, and have notice an increase in the crowd each year. We notice that on the EMH days, the parks are really crowded. We figured it's because everyone wants to get the most out of each day, which makes sense, so try to avoid EMH parks.

Overall, the crowds are nothing compared to the 1 time in May when we went. Notice it was just 1 time. For the May trip, my kids found out what the pole-holes in the ground were used for :laughing:

I just did online check-in today - arriving 12/2. :cool1: It can't come soon enough for me! :banana:

I'll be in the teens tomorrow!! Last week I changed our flights to leave earlier that day then originally planned! I will need to work late the night before so that I can do it but it will be worth it! :banana:

I'll be in the teens tomorrow!! Last week I changed our flights to leave earlier that day then originally planned! I will need to work late the night before so that I can do it but it will be worth it! :banana:

Who needs sleep when you'll be in Disney!!! :cool1:

I am leaving in less than 3 weeks!! I cannot wait!!! Is anyone else out there excited? :cool1:

I'm so excited, I think my head is going to explode!!! :yay:

We're leaving in 6 days (okay, we'll be arriving in 7 days... but that is besides the point... I am clinging on to the day we are leaving... :laughing:)

Im finally in the single digits 9 days and counting. I can't wait, im so excited I feel so impatient! A whole week at disney is like paradise.

21 days! Yippeeeeee. Taking my 22 year old sister for her first trip. Hoping to get her hooked on the magic! :wizard:

We have 1 week....or to quote my 5 yr old daughter "Only 7 more sleeps!"....next week at this time I'm guessing we should be arriving at Carribean Beach right about now! :)

We have 1 week....or to quote my 5 yr old daughter "Only 7 more sleeps!"....next week at this time I'm guessing we should be arriving at Carribean Beach right about now! :)

We've got 6 more sleeps - see ya at CBR!!!

19 more sleeps and I caved and changed my reservation from 14 days at CSR to a split stay 7 at WL and 7 CSR. I love the look of WL for Christmas and couldn't resist with the reduced room rates.:yay:

Wow!!! the entire world passed since I last visited!!

We've started organizing our stuff to pack!! 17 more days!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter