December 2009~ Am I the only crazy one planning already?

We'll be there 5 days at the Hilton Downtown Disney in December... my 40th birthday is Dec. 1st, so it may be Thanksgiving with the inlaws before hitting the parks with DM, DH, DD14 (as of Nov. 6th) and DD5... Nov. 30- Dec. 4th. party:

We will be at POP November 29th to December 13th. Celebrating my daughters 12th birthday at Beaches and Cream. Come join in!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

That sounds delicious!

I'm getting really antsy for park hours to come out for December, even though I know it won't be until August or September! How am I supposed to plan everything??? :confused3 Doesn't Disney know how OCD I am about this yet? ;)

Trying to plan a trip for December - perhaps a long weekend, don't really know just yet. It will just be me and my 6yr old at either CSR or CBR. Anyway - what is POP Warner and how will this affect me - you know it is all about me!:lmao:

Trying to plan a trip for December - perhaps a long weekend, don't really know just yet. It will just be me and my 6yr old at either CSR or CBR. Anyway - what is POP Warner and how will this affect me - you know it is all about me!:lmao:

What POP Warner is ......

hmmmmm think of a million teens running around screaming and chanting since they are cheerleaders. I heard it's bad. I guess we will find out how bad in December.

I've also been reading threads about Pop Warner. Apparently, it is only really noticeable at the resorts they stay at - usually values plus POR or CSR. They don't usually get to the parks a lot - they're pretty busy cheering or whatever. I've read they don't affect park crowd levels much. Here's hoping that's true because I'm there that week!!

DH and I will be there 11-29-09 thru 12-6-09 celebrating our 16th Anniversary!! Staying at POR. :cool1: Can't wait!! :woohoo:

How many of you are planning on going to MVMCP? Has anyone been before?

We bought tickets for Dec. 6 - a Sunday. Crossing fingers that it's not too crowded!!

We're going Dec. 7-12, staying at POFQ. Even though we're from New Orleans, we've always wanted to stay at this resort! We will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary! Can't WAIT!!!! :yay:

Hello all!! I thought I had already subscribed here, but I guess not!!! Sheree (Mndisneygirl) and I were Jan 09 snowbirds together and we are going the same time this year too!!!! So, hello to everyone else..glad to meet you all. We are scheduled for Dec5-13. We have booked the CR Tower Theme Park view....hopefully we will get a discount or some type of pin code between now and then!!!! I wanted to go back in Jan again, but my hubby is a Christmas guy....so he wants to see it all decorated again. Today I am at th 5 month mark. I am reeeeaaaaallly wanting to see some park times, schedules, and make some ADRs!! I am a super planner and feel kinda stuck! But, I know you all feel the same way!!

Hello all!! I thought I had already subscribed here, but I guess not!!! Sheree (Mndisneygirl) and I were Jan 09 snowbirds together and we are going the same time this year too!!!! So, hello to everyone else..glad to meet you all. We are scheduled for Dec5-13. We have booked the CR Tower Theme Park view....hopefully we will get a discount or some type of pin code between now and then!!!! I wanted to go back in Jan again, but my hubby is a Christmas guy....so he wants to see it all decorated again. Today I am at th 5 month mark. I am reeeeaaaaallly wanting to see some park times, schedules, and make some ADRs!! I am a super planner and feel kinda stuck! But, I know you all feel the same way!!

I'm riding that same boat! I've got most of our ADR's mapped out... now if only the schedule were out and my booking window open!

We'll get there... sooner than later - just 2 months til ADR's!!!:thumbsup2

do ya'll know if they will release the park days a few days before the 90 day mark for ADRs? I like to plan my park days first and then where we want to eat according to where we are each day. Is there a place to look at last Dec park hours and maybe get an idea of what the plan is? I know the EMH will be different, but YIKES!!!! I am getting antsy.

Yes, there are last year's park hours on the DIS main page where you can find the current hours. I checked it out to get a possible plan.
I am hoping if the Dec. hours are released by Sept. 1, I will have few days before my 90 day mark to finalize plans. I hate that kind of pressure!! It's just not enough time. I much preferred to be doing it at 180 and being an early bird!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter