December 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Oleana,
I pm'd you, but just in case you miss it, I think what we'd need to put it in your name is your phone #, resort if you're staying on property, and whether or not you're on the dining plan- at least that's what it took last year when I gave something away. I put my email addy in the pm, so check there for it.

Another way to do it is just to give the other person the confirmation number, but I'm actually trying to get another dinner that same night, and I don't want to have a double booking in my name.

I'll keep an eye out for your email, get everything squared away, then send you the confirmation number.

Hope you have a fun b-day dinner!

Hi there!

Thanks for thinking of me. :-) I tried to PM you, but it said I need more posts. I would very much like this reservation if you have not already cancelled it.

I'm not sure how it is done, I read that the name would simply be cancelled - if this is not the case, I'm happy to try to figure it out.

I will try to check as often as possible to see if I can do anything.

Have a great trip!
Olena Thomas
Olena

I am looking for a LeCellier reservation (lunch or dinner) for a party of 3 anytime between 12/4 and 12/10. I called at 6:00 AM the morning my dates were available, and there was nothing available all week. I have been checking online for cancellations, but haven't had any luck so far. Our trip just won't be the same if we don't get to eat here, it's a tradition for us. Thanks in advance!

I am looking for CRT on December 8th anytime from 9:30-12:30 and for Chef Mickey on December 7 anytime from 4-7pm. I dont have anything to trade, but my DD would be so very grateful!!! :santa:

Does anyone have an ADR at Le Cellier for either early dinner on 11/30 or most preferably a dinner time ADR on Friday, december 4th? I have an ADR at CRT on 11/28 I would consider trading for...party of 2.

I am also looking for the following for a party of 5:
Le Celier any time on 12/3 or 12/07
Any F! Pkg for 12/04

I have the following that I'd be willing to part with our party of 5 ressies:
Chef Mickey's 12/08: 5:15
Teppan Edo 12/03: 4:30

PM me if interested!!

TIA!

Would anyone be willing to trade....

12/11 Le Cellier 11:45 am (Party of Three)

FOR

12/10 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package (Party of Three)

I know this is probably a long shot, but here goes:

Looking for a Mama Melrose Fantasmic dinner package for 2 on 12/10

Right now we have a Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package for 2 on 12/10. Willing to trade, or if anyone is just canceling a Mama Melrose Fanstasmic package, we'd like to take it off your hands:cutie:

Also, looking for an earlier time for CP for 12/8 for party of 2. We have MVMCP that night, and I DID have an earlier time booked for CP, BUT I accidentally double booked it online, and then when I called, the CM CANCELED BOTH of my CP ADRs!! So, I have CP on 12/8 @ 6:40 pm.

Thanks!

I have Le Cellier for 2 on 12/6 at 9:00pm. I would like to trade for Coral Reef or Le Cellier on 12/2 for dinner for 2.

Hello,
I'll be canceling the following tomorrow, unless someone claims them before then-all are for 2 adults, 1 child:

12/3 Garden Grill-5:25-GONE
12/4 Sci Fi 12:40
12/6 Crystal Palace 8:05 am-GONE

PM me if you're interested.

We would like the Fantasmic Dinner Package at Hollywood Brown Derby for Dec 2-10 for two adults. As of right now we have it for Dec 12 if you want to trade. Thank you.

Hello,
I'll be canceling the following tomorrow, unless someone claims them before then-all are for 2 adults, 1 child:

12/3 Garden Grill-5:25-GONE
12/4 Sci Fi 12:40
12/6 Crystal Palace 8:05 am

PM me if you're interested.

Sent you a PM..I'd love your CP!!!

I am looking to fit in Ohana dinner in to our plans. We are a party of 2 adults and 1 child.

Dinner 12/6 - anytime
Dinner 12/10 - between 5 & 6 as we'll be doing MVMCP on this night. Will trade our 5:30 @ LTT

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for Ohana for four on Wed Dec 9 and have a Boma at 6:15 that I could trade.

Also - looking for Le Cellier for lunch on Thurs Dec 10....

I made the perfect ADRs (at least in my eyes;) ) and sadly, I've decided to cancel our trip. Let me know if anybody is interested in these.

Monday Nov. 30 -- Ohana 6:45 p.m. (party of 6)
Tuesday Dec. 1 -- Crystal Palace 8:10 a.m. (party of 4)
Wednesday Dec. 2 -- Chef Mickey's 11:00 a.m. (party of 4)
Thursday Dec. 3 -- Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House 9:15 a.m. (party of 4)TAKEN
Whispering Canyon 6:30 p.m. (party of 5)
Friday Dec. 4 -- Ohana breakfast with Stitch and Friends 9:25 a.m. (party of 4) TAKEN

This seems to be the hot item this year :lmao:... however I'd REALLY love to get Le Cellier for the Candlelight Package on 11/30. I need it for 4, 3 adults and an infant. This is Hubby's fav! I don't care what time or what show. I currently have a ressie for Teppan Edo at 5pm.

Thanks!

Was able to book Le Cellier for 11/30 at 2:10. This is NOT for the CP package. Would be willing to trade the 2:10 for anytime CP package. :rotfl:

Also looking for the FANTASMIC package for the Brown Derby on 12/4. Currently have just a regular Brown Derby ressie made for 3:20pm I would be willing to trade someone. Also have a regular Brown Derby ressie made for 3:15 on 11/30 I'd trade for it. (Sorry, I am guilty of over booking!)

:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter