December 2009 ADR Cancelled thread - READ 1st Post BEFORE POSTING!

I just got a ressie for Chef Mickey's for Dec. 12 at 5:00!!! I've been trying for months and today it was available!!! DH is going to be there for his birthday!!

Also, I just cancelled an online ressie for 1900 Park Fare for 6:25 on the same day. I will be calling in about 10 minutes to cancel the phone ressie for Chef Mickey's for 8:50 p.m. the same day.

I also just saw a 5:05 Chef Mickey's for Dec. 15th for anyone else looking!

I kept checking and checking for a better time for dinner at Chef Mickey's on the 12th than 8:50, and kept being disappointed. So I found one at Park Fare last week and booked it until I could decide (please don't flame...I always cancel at least a week ahead!)

Don't give up...there is hope!
:cool1::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

Sent email last night to Poly IPO to cancel some dining reservations. They should cancel sometime this morning so hope that helps someone out there.

Saturday 12/12/09 - The Crystal Palace at 4:50pm for a party of 4

Sunday 12/13/09 - The Crystal Palace at 4:25 pm for a party of 3 or 4

Monday 12/14/09 - Le Cellier Steakhouse at 12:55pm for a party of 4

Tuesday 12/15/09 - Chef Mickey at 5:25 pm for a party of 4

Wednesday 12/16/09 - 'Ohana at 5:30pm for a party of 4

Thursday 12/17/09 - 'Ohana Character Breakfast at 7:30am for a party of 4

Sent an email to concierge to cancel :
Chef Mickey's (party 3) Sat. Dec. 12th at 7:20am

I will be on-line cancelling in about 5 minutes:
Chef Mickey's (party 3) Sun. Dec. 6th at 7:35pm
Jiko (party 3) Tues. Dec. 8th at 7:30pm

You guys are the best!! I just got a chef mickey for next week.:woohoo: Now I just need to decide which of my other ressies to cancel...

I noticed tons of open times for Chef Mickeys for our week...breakfast and dinner....:confused3 seems strange to have soooo many open up a week before ..I booked a breakfast and now I worrying that it was some kind of glitch:eek:

If you booked online I would call just to make sure...that is what I did when I finally got my Le Cellier ADR....it seemed too good to be true so I called to make 100% sure! It was more for my peace of mind.

I wouldn't be worried about a glitch....we booked a last-minute trip in August so I was searching for reservations. Same thing happened - several popular restaurants (CM, Park Fare, Crystal Palace) started opening up over a couple day period.

Just cancelled

- Princess Storybook @ Akershus 12/5 at 3:20pm for 4 adults & 4 children.

- Victoria & Albert's for 12/7 at 9pm. 2 people.

I just cancelled Kona Cafe at the Poly for 12/10, 8:35am, 4 adults. :goodvibes

I did it online, so I hope it worked. I will be calling later on to make sure. :thumbsup2

luckily i did them this morning, as i quickly went back and cancellled some reservation when i saw all the CM open, but now all the dinners are gone for my day, but at least i booked 1 so i am happy, not perfect timeing but still good :goodvibes

I'm about to cancel 2 reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table for four people

Dec 7 at 5:45 and Dec 9 at 11:50

anyone have the phone number for the Disney Reservation Center?

I'm about to cancel 2 reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table for four people

Dec 7 at 5:45 and Dec 9 at 11:50

anyone have the phone number for the Disney Reservation Center?

407-939-3463 :goodvibes

I'm still checking for Donald's and came across as an alternative another Chef Mickey's breakfast for Fri, 12.11 at 10:20 AM for 6.

Thanks MadilynnsMomma!

just canceled the 2 CRTs and found out I had another extra reservation- Chef Mickey Dec 7th at 7:30 just got canceled as well :)

Just moved up our Chef Mickeys on Dec 14th for an earlier time.
So Chef Mickey's on Dec14 for party of 5(2A/3C) @ 10:35AM is available:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter