December 2009 ADR Cancelled thread - READ 1st Post BEFORE POSTING!

In the next few minutes I'll be canceling a reservation for 4 at Crystal Palace on Dec. 12 at 7:25 pm. Good luck!

I will be cancelling mickey"s backyard bbq for 5a2c for sat dec 12. If I don't hear from anyone tonight I will cancel mon late am.

Just saw:

Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at Epcot®
Day & Date: Sunday, December 13, 2009
Time:1:45 PM
Dining Party: 4 Adults, 1 Child (Age 4)

All of the following I am cancelling in the next 30 minutes, and they are all for 7 Adults, 3 Children.

Dec. 11th- Epcot- Garden Grill 8:20 pm
Dec. 12th- Magic Kingdom- Crystal Palace 2:20pm
Dec. 13th-H.Studios- Sci-Fi Diner 3:00pm
Dec. 17th- Epcot Coral Reef 2:30pm

Good luck! :thumbsup2

I just cancelled the following ressies:

Le Cellier - December 21st, 2:15PM
Chef Mickey's - December 22nd, 6:55PM
Chef Mickey's - December 22nd, 7:30PM
Garden Grill - December 21st, 8:00PM

Hope someone can use these!!!

Oh, forgot to add, these are for 3 adults, 2 children.

Tomorrow around 9am I will cancel

12/12
8:15pm Garden Grill 2A/2C
5:15 Marrakesh 2A/2C

let me know if anyone wants to coordinate cancelling.

Also, I am hanging on to a Cape May breakfast on 12/17 7:35am for now but it is highly likely we will cancel this during our stay. So if anyone wants it I suggest check with dining a few days before ... I will be offline when we decide.

hth.

Just cancelled:
Dec 9th Cape May Cafe 5:45pm 5 adults, 2 children
Dec 13th Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:10pm 5 adults, 2 children

HTH someone! Leaving in 10 hours!!! :cool1:

Thanks meowmarie and southernbelle20! After seeing your posts I went out and tried again to see if there were any openings at CRT during our trip Dec 16th - 23rd and there was!!!! I had pretty much given up on CRT for this trip but thanks to you, we'll be "dining with the princesses" now. Thanks! princess:

Just Saw:

Breakfast @ CRT(!!) 10:20am on December 11th for 5-6 people

Good luck!!

Thanks meowmarie and southernbelle20! After seeing your posts I went out and tried again to see if there were any openings at CRT during our trip Dec 16th - 23rd and there was!!!! I had pretty much given up on CRT for this trip but thanks to you, we'll be "dining with the princesses" now. Thanks! princess:

Did you pick up one of the two posted or another one? Just curious because I have been checking all day for breakfast or lunch Dec. 15 or 16th.

Yey congrats!! Send some pixie dust our way and maybe we can too hehe :goodvibes

I didn't pick up one of the two that were posted but when I saw that 2 CRT ressies were being cancelled so closely together I wondered if others were also being cancelled as people got closer to leaving for their trips. I tried a couple early times for the first part of our trip (using the date range function) and didn't see any. Then I tried 10:00 a.m. and found one on the 17th (our first morning at the parks!). Good Luck! Sending some pixie dust your way! pixiedust:

p.s. Keep trying. The first time we got a CRT ressie we called WDW Dining an hour before we left for the airport and there was a cancellation! I couldn't believe it. Must have been some pixie dust in the air that day also!

Did you pick up one of the two posted or another one? Just curious because I have been checking all day for breakfast or lunch Dec. 15 or 16th.

Canceled:
Yak and Yeti 12/11 3:00pm 2A
Tusker House 12/11 1:40pm 4A
Whispering Canyon 12/9 9:10pm 2A

Just saw:

Cinderella's Royal Table
Dining Party: 4 Adults, 1 Child (Age 4)
Time: 12:05 PM
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009

Unfortunately our plane is leaving Orlando at 3pm and can't we couldn't possibly make it that late lol

Going to cancel in about 5 to 10 minutes

CHEF MICKEYS
FRIDAY DEC 11th
7:20 AM
2 ADULTS

Hope that helps someone!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter