December 2008 Disney Bride/Groom Meet

ITmickey

DIS Veteran
Hi! I thought it would be good to have a separate thread for the planing of our meet, so all welcome aboard !!!

Awesome idea... I'll contact Dawrobin about this... she is my twin on these boards! I'm so excited about how nice everyone is on here... it must be the disney magic!

Subscribing too. I'm thinking we might have to make a few meets since it seems there will be two groups one the first week of Dec and another around the middle of the month. Hehehe I may be there for both - though as I mentioned in the other thread I don't know if I can do anything on the 4th as has been mentioned. I might be a tad busy that day!:laughing:

Christine princess:

Subscribing too. I'm thinking we might have to make a few meets since it seems there will be two groups one the first week of Dec and another around the middle of the month. Hehehe I may be there for both - though as I mentioned in the other thread I don't know if I can do anything on the 4th as has been mentioned. I might be a tad busy that day!:laughing:

Christine princess:

The 4th MAY be also a little hectic on our side :rolleyes1

Oooh! Just found this thread! :banana:

We're getting married 12-12-08 at SBP, we're arriving at Disney December 9th and we'll be there through the 18th.

That'd be so fun to meet some of you there!!

Good Morning Ladies..

I think the 4th would be the best for us.. I will be checking in early that day and then DF won't be coming up till after work and we were planning on Dinner somewhere in Downtown around 8ish ---

I would love to meet some of you guys... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sleeping Princess, that might work for us too... we were planning on MVMCP that night, so maybe we can meet before we head over to the Magic Kingdom.

When are you arriving at the world ItMickey and cp princess?

We'll be arriving at the world on December 2nd, in the evening. The plane touches land at around 4 pm. Our wedding day is also the 4th the same as cp_princess, so we could make it either the 2nd at night, the 3rd early evening, or after the 4th, anytime.:banana: (well maybe except the 5th by the morning) ;)

Our Schedule is shaping out to be like this..

Dec. 4th (Check into Hotel and Relax and Drop off Welcome Bags)
Dec. 5th (Rehearsal and Dinner)
Dec. 6th (Wedding)
Dec. 7th (Morning After Breakfast and Leave for California)

Maybe Dec. 4th or early morning Dec. 5th...

We were also thinking of MVMCP, but finace wants to save money so we are just going to grab dinner in downtown after he drives up after work on the 4th!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our schedule looks like this

Arrive 12/1 - maybe sooner if we can swing it with the wedding budget
12/2 Welcome party 6-8, Jellyrolls after
12/3 Epcot most of the day - Rehearsal Dinner/Dessert party in evening
12/4 Wedding day not free until after 8:30 and then probably wanting to head back to our room pretty quick ;)
12/5 "Relaxing" and Farewell dinner maybe MVMCP to follow
12/6-12/13 DisCruise
12/13 Early to bed for MK Photo shoot on 12/14
Free 12/14 and leave 12/15

It's going to be a hectic couple of weeks it seems. But ever the optimist I'd still love to fit something in.

Christine princess:

Hello! I love meetups! =) We arrive December 9th and depart December 20th. Wedding is December 11th at the Wedding Pavilion. I just switched to a Wishes bride after we discovered we were already at the room minimum and we were having a reception!

I'm up for a meet-up!!
Our schedule so far:
12/16-Arrive (probably meet w/ planner this day to drop off goodies)
12/17-Guests arrive, brunch w/ bridesmaid, rehearsal dinner
12/18-wedding
12/19-12/24-Honeymoon @ WDW

If you guys plan something for any day during December let me know! I live about 1.5hours away so I can go down anytime!! :)

I'm so excited, due to the airline schedules we're going to get to Disney on Friday Nov. 28th instead of Dec 1! I get 3 whole extra days of Disney and may actually have some decent park time now! Also means more time for Disbride/Disgroom meets!:cool1:

Christine princess:

HI Dec Brides I am getting married on the 1 of Dec. I am going to Disney on Nov 28 and leaving on Dec 5. I would love to meet up with yall. The 4th works for me but any day other than the 1 is good also.

I'm up for a meet-up!!
Our schedule so far:
12/16-Arrive (probably meet w/ planner this day to drop off goodies)
12/17-Guests arrive, brunch w/ bridesmaid, rehearsal dinner
12/18-wedding
12/19-12/24-Honeymoon @ WDW

If you guys plan something for any day during December let me know! I live about 1.5hours away so I can go down anytime!! :)

Oh! Our wedding is the same day :goodvibes Where are you getting married??

December is our month too..

12/03/2008 Arriving (wish it was sooner)
12/05/2008 Fairy Tale Wedding
12/06/2008 Disneymoon on DCL
12/13/2008 Departing

:groom:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter