December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I am looking for either Teppan Edo or Le Cellier on the 22nd for a party of 4 for dinner. :lmao: I am trying to keep a straight face as I ask :lmao: I do have Tokyo Dining at 7:00 pm that day to trade ;)

Hi! I'm still looking for a last day of our trip breakfast tradition request at Chef Mickeys! If anyone is going to cancel CM breakfast for 3 on Dec.28th, we would love to have it! :goofy:

We do have a Crystal palace 10:30 (party of 3)to trade on that same day that I grabbed instead many months ago in hopes that I would eventually luck into a ressie for CM if I kept calling! pooh:

Also, we have also called in vain for a candlelight processional on 12/24 anytime at Tutto Italia for months! If anyone is going to cancel, please let me know! We do have a Beirgarten on the 24th (party of 3), first showing, if you want to exchange. pixiedust:

Thank you for any help anyone can offer on these 2 requests! :thanks:

Bumping to new page! :rolleyes1

Still looking/trying for tusker house breakfast, party of 5, prefer Dec. 26th, second choice Dec 23. :santa:

Would like to trade a 1:45 lunch at Tony's for party of 4. For dinner at Tony's on December 1st tomorrow.

i am looking for a fantasic package at hollywood and vine for 2 on dec 13th. i have a brown derby fantasmic package that day at 3:45 but want hollywood and vine

amanda

If anyone is cancelling a Fantasmic dinner package for 12/13-14-15 anytime I'd appreciate a heads up!!! It would be for two people:banana: I have no preference where we eat. Thanks again to everyone on this board, I've managed to get O'Hana's and CP at Chef de France thru this great group of people!!!:dance3:

bumping this along:rolleyes1

I have a CRT breakfast for 4 on 12/10 at 9:15am. I would love love love to trade it for a breakfast on 12/11 instead. Please let me know if anyone can help! :worship:

Still looking for TH CB on Dec 28 for party of 5:lmao: ...If anyone has plans to cancel please PM me!!! I'll even take a party of 4...desperation is setting in:worship:

:santa: Just cancelled candelight processional package for 2
Tuesday December 9th
Teppan edo - 2pm
===========================================

Looking for a character dinner Friday Dec 12 for 4 at an early dinner time.

:santa: :santa:

I will be cancelling Chef Mickeys on Dec 9th at 8.10 and Biergarten on Dec 11at 6.35. I would be happy to coordernate a time if any one wants them.

I'll be cancelling later today if nobody wants: lunch for 4 on Sunday December 21 at Hollywood Brown Derby in DHS at 12:55pm.

Ok I am waiting on a response from one person but I think I have everything I need to cancel all together now. If you are looking for something please PM me and I will let you know what I have!!
They are Dec 9-15
They are mostly for 2 people but I have a couple that are for 4.

I am getting ready to cancel the following (all are party of 4):

12/7 - Coral Reef 4:40pm
12/8 - Hollywood N Vine bfast 10:15am
12/8 - 50's Primetime 12:20pm
12/8 - Tutto Italia 4:15pm
12/9 - Candlelight Proc @ Teppan Edo 1:45pm, 5pm show
12/10 - Cape May 7:45am

PM me if you are interested in any of these and we can coordinate times, etc.

Thanks!

Thanks to a wonderful diser (juligrl) I got 1900 Park Fare!:cool1:

I have to give up my Tony's dinner ressie though.

It's for Dec 15th at 6:35 for a party of 7.

I was hoping for a good seat to watch spectro and Wishes, but my kids want to go back to 1900!

Woop there it is................................for the taking. Let me know I leave in 9 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter