December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Finally got LTT thanks to a wonderful Disser :banana: . As a result I will be CANCELLING the following:

LTT: party of 6 on 11/30 @ 1:55 PM
Grand Floridian Cafe: party of 6 on 11/30 @ 8:00 PM
1900 Park Fair: party of 6 on 12/2 @ 10:30 AM.

The only ADR we're still hoping for is breakfast , anytime, on 12/3 @ Cape May for a party of 6. Can trade Hollywood and Vine, party of 6 @ 8:15 AM on 12/3.

PM me if you're interested.

I am looking for dinner in Epcot on 12/22 for a party of 4. We are going to the 5:00 CP so 6:15 or later would be ideal.

Fingers crossed for Teppan Edo or Le Cellier.

I have several ADRs if anyone is interested PM me, I will be canceling these on Wed 11/26

12/7 SPOODLES 5PM FOR PARTY OF 9
12/8 OHANA 5PM FOR PARTY OF 16
12/9 WHISPERING CANYON 2:20PM FOR PARTY OF 8
12/10 BOMA 8:20PM FOR PARTY OF 9
12/12 TEPPAN EDO 3:00PM FOR PARTY OF 9

Am looking for dinner hour meal on 12/3 for Boma,1900 Park Fair or Prime Time for party of 5.

Okay, I've got a problem! I'm hoping that somewhere out there there's a DISer that can help me out!

On Saturday, December 13th, my family (4) has an ADR at Chef Mickey's for 6:20pm. Due to circumstances beyond out control (that we didn't know about until AFTER we made the call), that ressie is too late! :eek: :eek: We need something closer to the 4:00pm time - anybody out there with an ADR willing to swap times?!? My family loves CM, it's our favourite character meal; unfortunately, if I can't find anyone to swap with us, we'll have to cancel our ressie.

I'd even be willing to get down on my knees and kiss your feet!! :worship: :worship:

Woodcourt

I got that WCC ressie for Dec 13th to trade for 1900.

I pm'd you!

Hope that ressie is still up for trades!

I could trade Coral Reef party of 3 at 4:45pm

I have a friend who is celiac, and has not been able to eat at a japanese steak house since she was diagnosed. She just found out that Disney had a Japanease Steak house, and could accomidate her food intolerances. This is the only day we will be at Epcot, and she would love to go there. I hope someone can help.

Thanks!

I'm looking for Ohana on December 11 an early dinner for 4 people.

I have on December 11 to trade Tony's at 5:00 and Ohana dinner at 9:55 both for 4

Lill

Just posting again:
We are still looking for the following, for a party of 4:

12/6 or 12/11: Breakfast at Chef Mickey's (Could trade a dinner at CM 12/7)
12/10 or 12/11: Dinner at Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Tutto Italia, or Tony's

If anyone has an early dinner for any of the following and would like to TRADE for our times (all in the 7 - 8 PM range), please PM me. Otherwise, we will just keep what we have:

12/5 Biergarten
12/6 Garden Grill
12/7 Chef Mickey's
12/8 LTT
12/9 Ohana
12/10 Whispering Canyon

Thanks!
Jaime

I have a couple of ressies that I am going to cancel both are for party of 2

Thursday 11th December at 7.50pm for Le Cellier

Thursday 4th Decmber at 5.20pm for Kona Cafe

Please Pm me if you want it.

I just tried to bump a link to the spreadsheet that I found in an older post. When I just tried it, I could not pull up the spreadsheet. Can someone post the correct link pls?

On a diff note, I am looking for Narcoosees for 2 on 12/12 pref around 5:50-6:15 range (we have other ADR's around that time range).

Well I know this is a strech but no harm in asking -

I am wondering if anyone has a ressie at LTT for dinner on 12/25 - no matter the time. My youngest just asked about it and I have been trying to call with no luck, I stumbled across this thread and I am hoping for the best - PM me please!! Thanks!!

I just canceled a ressie for 3 at Kona Cafe on Dec 18th at 5:10 if anyone was trying to get one then. Sorry I couldn't give more notice, but I just found an alternate one for my client and needed to cancel the first one.

Hi,
I have just booked our December tour to WDW (first time for our family) and had no idea that reservations were/could be made 180 days in advance! Needless to say, I am asking for something crazy I am sure. What I would love is the Fantasmic Package for 4 at Mamma Melrose's (or the other) on December 22.
Thanks in advance to anyone who might not want a reservation they have!
D.

I WAS SUCCESSFUL...kinda.

I just got a H&V character lunch on 12/4 at 1:40 for 7 people.

Unfortunately I just need a little later in the day cuz the girls have a bippity boppity at 12:40.

If someone would like this H&V lunch & has ANY other character meal any later in the day than 1:40 (any late lunch or dinner is fine- any time). Please PM me.

I'm going to try & get an earlier bippity boppity in the meantime. lol

I am on the search for ressies for 3. Last min trip and goodness cant believe all the places are full.
we will be there
12/13-12/18

Still looking for Kona for a party of 4 for dinner on December 15th around the 5 to 7 o'clock hour. Please let me know if you can help.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Same here! So much for it being the slowest week of the year! :rotfl:

I will also be there at this time... What do you think that is about?

Have there been a lot of free dining codes given? Are people more likely to do sitdowns in the winter than summer? Do you think a lot of people are holding multiple reservations that they plan on cancelling or not showing up for?

I don't want it to be crowded!

I will also be there at this time... What do you think that is about?

Have there been a lot of free dining codes given? Are people more likely to do sitdowns in the winter than summer? Do you think a lot of people are holding multiple reservations that they plan on cancelling or not showing up for?

I don't want it to be crowded!

Yes to all that you listed! Crowd calendars don't indicate that crowds are higher than normal, however I don't remember if they did free dining last December, maybe that's the biggest factor! Several times when we have called, we were told to keep calling as many are holding multiple ressies that they will release as it gets closer to their vacation. Don't give up hope! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter