December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Reaching I know, but if anyone is canceling a Le Cellier for the 14th for a party of 4 we would LOVE to have it. It's our anniversary trip and we just booked at the last minute.

Thank you in advance. The only thing we have to trade is San Angel.

Just a couple of posts above yours BCV princess is cancelling hers. You might want to send her a quick PM.

Hi!

I'm still looking for Chef Mickey's for a party of 7 for dinner on December 13, 16 or 17. I can trade for a party of 7 at Kona cafe at 5:30 (ish) on December 13th.

Here's hoping someone will be interested in banana creme' brulee.

Suz D

Hello All...

I have an ADR for 4 people at Ohana for breakfast at 10:20 a.m. on Thurs, 12/18.

I'd like to trade it for:

Dinner for 4 at Ohana on Sunday, 12/21 or
Breakfast for 4 at Chef Mickey's (earlier the better) on Thurs, 12/18.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

All were for 4 people

Garden Grill - Dec 4 - 7:45 pm

Cape May Cafe - Dec 5 - 8:05 am

Whispering Canyon - Dec 6 - 5:05 pm

Tusker House - Dec 7 - 10:00 am

Good Luck !!

Hi!

I'm still looking for Chef Mickey's for a party of 7 for dinner on December 13, 16 or 17. I can trade for a party of 7 at Kona cafe at 5:30 (ish) on December 13th.

Here's hoping someone will be interested in banana creme' brulee.

Suz D

Just wanted to say that when it was banana caramel creme brulee' it was SO much better than the current banana chocolate creme brulee'.

Hi,

I am hoping to get a dinner reservation for Tutto Italia on Christmas Day. If someone is looking to cancel, please let me know.

Thanks so much.

Hi all!

We are still looking for the following, for a party of 4:

12/6 or 12/11: Breakfast at Chef Mickey's (Could trade a dinner at CM 12/7)
12/10 or 12/11: Dinner at Crystal Palace

If anyone has an early dinner for any of the following and would like to TRADE for our times (all in the 7 - 8 PM range), please PM me. Otherwise, we will just keep what we have:

12/5 Biergarten
12/6 Garden Grill
12/7 Chef Mickey's
12/8 LTT
12/9 Ohana
12/10 Whispering Canyon

Thanks!
Jaime

I plan to cancel dinner at 1900 Park Fare on 12/3 for a party of 6 at 6:00pm at some point today. If anyone is looking for or is interested in this reservation, please let me know! :)

Looking for two for Ohana 12/16 around 5-6. Or anything on 12/17 or 12/18anytime after 8pm.
I have a 7pm at Coral Reef on 12/19 to trade. Not part of the Candlelight Processional package, BUT is EMH at Epcot that night!!!

All were for 4 people

Garden Grill - Dec 4 - 7:45 pm

Cape May Cafe - Dec 5 - 8:05 am

Whispering Canyon - Dec 6 - 5:05 pm

Tusker House - Dec 7 - 10:00 am

Good Luck !!

did you cancel these yet?

I need the Tusker House one.

ETA maybe not DH wants later like after 11 Sigh!

Looking for CM's for December 21-23rd for breakfast for a party of 4. We have a 7:15 am at CM's on the 21st but have been told that we would likely not make it to the restaurant on time. (We are at Coronado)

I am also looking for Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner on the 21st.

Looking for CM's for December 21-23rd for breakfast for a party of 4. We have a 7:15 am at CM's on the 21st but have been told that we would likely not make it to the restaurant on time. (We are at Coronado)

I am also looking for Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner on the 21st.

You may not make it by using Disney's transportation however there are always cabs waiting in the a.m.! Easy enough is you don't mind spending a little extra $$$.

I will be cancelling my res. for 12/12/08 to 1900 park fare at 6:10 seating if you are interested let me know.Thanks:santa:

You may not make it by using Disney's transportation however there are always cabs waiting in the a.m.! Easy enough is you don't mind spending a little extra $$$.

We definitely do not mind taking a cab if it means getting to eat there. This is our "rides aren't that important" trip and so I have reserved three character meals for the kids and CPP for me.

Are cabs typically sitting around disney properties that early? My first WDW trip ever was 5 years ago and this will be my 3rd WDW trip next month (what can I say :wizard: I really enjoy it!). This is our first trip *really* on-site (we stayed at the DTD Hilton twice before). I guess I just assumed that the cabs don't hang around because of the disney transportation.

You've really put my mind at ease. Thanks! :dogdance:

Are cabs typically sitting around disney properties that early?

I don't know about CSR, but there always seemed to be cabs around POR early in the morning. You could always get up a little early, and have the front desk call a cab for you, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter