December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Hi Guys,

Thought I would post again since it was so successful last time. :banana:

I am now looking for Canada - Le Cilliers for dinner on December 26th.

:worship: If anyone can help me please let me know.

I have tried to call Disney but they have no avavilblity.:sad1:

Thanks

Oops forgot to say me just cancelled CP on December 19th for a table for 4 around 5pm. Ring quickly!

Sorry I didn't post on here first.

Looking for Chef Mickey's Dec 21-23 for breakfast for party of 4 around 8ish.... I know it is a long shot. I have the 21st at 7:15am but with the time change and a then 18 month old, I don't want a total meltdown of my sleepyhead ;)

I also have a CPP for December 22nd for Tutto Italia (lunch at 2:00 show at 5:00). I would like to trade it for a later seating time for same restaurant that day for CPP. If anyone has one to give away, I will give mine up.

Both requests are long shots like I said, but crazier things have happened :woohoo:

We need to CANCEL our 5:10 p.m. ADR at 'OHANA on Sunday, Dec. 14th. The reservation is for 3 people. If you need/want/must have this reservation, please PM me your full name, # of people in your party, a contact phone # and where/if you'll be staying on-site. (I think that covers all the questions they ask). I'll cancel my ADR and immediately rebook it under your name while I'm still on the phone.

We love 'Ohana, but it's our arrival day and it's become too stressful arranging things to make the reservation in time. But, I'd love it if I could add a little pixie dust to someone else's trip!:wizard:

Karla B.

Hi Folks,

Have got everything on my wish list of reservations except for Dec 2nd

I will be attending MVMCP :banana: (last minute booking, DH wants to attend) and would love to get a ressie for Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree Tavern around 4pm or later for a party of 2

If anyone is cancelling (even if it is for party of 3) please pm me :goodvibes

:worship: Would love to get a reservation for LeCellier on Dec 24th-28th.:worship: It is my DD12's 13th birthday on the 27th and she would love to eat at LeCellier at any time during this trip. This trip is a suprise for her, she thinks we are planning our 2009 trip.:rotfl: Everyday she ask me if I called to see if it was available, and of course the answer is always, "Yes, but nothing available." She takes it good, because she thinks we still have a year to get lucky on one of those phone calls, me....:sad1: unfortunately I know better.

I was very kindly given an ADR for Chef Mickeys Breakfast on 7th December 2008 for a party of 7 at 8.05 (i think) which I no longer need.

Can anyone use it?

I have a ps for Lecellier on Dec. 14 for four at 11:55 if anyone is interested. Thanks to Karla we are going to have dinner at O'hanna instead. :cool1:

Reaching I know, but if anyone is canceling a Le Cellier for the 14th for a party of 4 we would LOVE to have it. It's our anniversary trip and we just booked at the last minute.

Thank you in advance. The only thing we have to trade is San Angel.

Hello. Just fyi...I just got off the phone with Dining and they did have a CRT dinner for Sat,12/6 at 9:20pm for party of 4. The park is open until midnight that night. Hope this helps someone....

Hello. Just fyi...I just got off the phone with Dining and they did have a CRT dinner for Sat,12/6 at 9:20pm for party of 4. The park is open until midnight that night. Hope this helps someone....
Not to sound stupid................what is CRT? I'm thinking Cinderella Table or Candlelight Processional?? I need a list of all the abbreviations on this board!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter