December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Hi!
I am looking for (all for a party of 3) :
Dec 15 : Crystal Palace ~ early dinner 4:30 ~ 5:00
Dec 16 : 1900 Park Fare ~ early breakfast 7:30 ~ 8:00
Dec 18 : Donald's Safari Breakfast ~ Early Breakfast 7:30 ~ 8:00
Dec 19 : Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner Package

In exchange I have the following : ( all for a party of 3)

Dec 15 : O'hana Lilo & Stitch breakfast at 7:30 am
Dec 15 : Crystal Palace lunch at 1:10 pm
Dec 16 : Mama Melrose Fantasmic package at 3:40 pm
Dec 17 : Spoodles Breakfast at 8:05 am
Dec 18 : Whispering Canyon Dinner at 8:05 pm
Dec 18 : 1900 Park Fare Breakfast at 9:15 am
Dec 19 : 1900 Park Fare breakfast at 10:10 am

If interested pm me or email me at andialyn@hotmail.com to make arrangements.

Claudia

Hi !

I have found all but Donald's Safari Breakfast ... If anyone can help...I changed my date for Dec 17 ~ early breakfast if possible !

All my trades are still open !

Thanks!

I have an ADR for Grand Tea at GF for 12/5 at 2pm for 5 people, if interested please PM me. Taken

thanks

Hi all!

We are still looking for the following, all for a party of 4:

12/6,12/11, or 12/12: Breakfast at Chef Mickey's ,Crystal Palace, or 1900 PF
12/10 or 12/11: Dinner at Crystal Palace or another character meal

If anyone has an earlier time for any of the following and would like to TRADE, please PM me. Otherwise, we will just keep these later times:

12/5 Biergarten 6:55PM
12/7 Chef Mickey's 7:45PM
12/8 LTT 7:25PM
12/9 Ohana 7:55PM

Thanks!
Jaime :wizard:

Never done this before so I'm hoping someone can help!!! Taking Grandma and Grandpa (among others) for a surprise Disney trip in December and my Chef Mickey's reservation for that week was some how "mishandled." So upset that the one of only 2 dinners we planned to have the whole family together has been ruined!!! Please help if you can... I am looking for Chef Mickey's dinner reservation ANY time on ANY of the following days (4 - 9 people):

Dec 1, 4, 5, 6

Here is what I available to trade:
Spoodles 12/4 @ 5:10pm (9 people)
Holleywood & Vine 12/4 @ 11:15am (8 people)
Holleywood & Vine 12/6 @ 2:05pm (7 people)
Yachtsman's Steakhouse 12/5 @ 6:20pm (2 people)

Please contact me if you can help.

STILL hoping for 1900 Park Fare Dinner 12/1 Party of 3. Trying desperately to make DDs first meal in the World a special one!! princess: I would also take Liberty Tree Tavern for the same day if anyone has that!!

I called yesterday and the CM told me that they have party of 6 tables available for 12/9. We are a party of 4, I was tempted to call back and say we were 6. Try again.

Thanks:goodvibes I was able to pick up a party of six on 12/10:cool1: They did have the 6 top avail still on the 9th, but we are going to MCMCP that night. Thanks again;)

Have a 12/24 CPP Biergarten 1:50 for the 5pm showing to trade for a CPP at Tutto Italia (any showing on that day) for party of 3. :flower3:

Family is really hoping for Chef Mickey breakfast on 12/28, for party of 3! (can trade 12/28 Crystal Palace breakfast at 10:30) :grouphug:

Please pm!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :thanks:

Looking to trade an 8 pm ressie on Dec 4th at Le Cellier for an earlier time at the same place one evening Nov 30th - Dec 5th. We leave on the 6th. We are a family of 4.

I have a Fantasmic Package for New Year's Eve at the Brown Derby for a party of 2. I want to keep the package but eat at Mamma Melrose's instead. I've been calling with no luck so I figured I'd throw it out there if someone happens to have the Fantasmic Package for that night and wants to swap restaurants. Thanks!

I am looking for some pixie dust to fall my way...

I have ressie for 2 people at the Crystal Palace at 3:35 on 11/29. Will trade for any character breakfast nov 29 - Dec 6th. PM me if interested.

Yesterday I called in and transferred a cc hold reservation to my husband's boss. Just gave them her name and phone number. Same res. number, done.

Today I called in to transfer 2 reservations to a fellow DISer. I got the third degree asking every possible question about her travel plans..........I'm surprised he didn't ask me what her family would be wearing to dinner that night! I was prepared to again just relay her name and number since they weren't cc-hold reservations. The CM did one res, but did it by cancelling and rebooking. The other reservation he wouldn't do b/c she had a duplicate reservation.

So what gives? What is the proper process? This is the first time I've transfered reservations, last year I just cancelled.

Thanks!

Just wanted to update what I'm looking for since it's changed a little:
Everything is for 3 people.

Looking For:
Chef Mickeys for Breakfast or Dinner on:
12/4
12/6
or Breakfast on 12/7

and

Crystal Palace-Any meal
12/4
12/6
or Breakfast on 12/7

Can Trade:
11/30
Tusker House 10:20

12/1
Crystal palace 8:05 am

12/2
Le Cellier 8:40 pm

12/3
Breakfast at Chef Mickeys 7:05 (Will only trade this one for another CM)
Dinner at Garden Grill 7:15

12/4
Crystal Palace 2:15

Have ADR's for the Wave at 6:55pm for 4 on 12/1

I would like to change it to Tony's town square for 4 for an earlier time if anyone wants to trade or cancel?

I also have San Angel at 4:55pm on 12/2 for 4
But would like Tutto Italia around the same time?

Ok I don't know how this works really...

I'm trying to find dinner reservations for 2 for 12/17 for any of.
Yak and Yeti
Tusker House
Boma

If anyone is canceling their reservations... Please pm me... It would be much appreciated... or if you know a better way to get them.

I guess I can trade an 8:45pm for 2 at Spoodles!

Hi All :wave:

Am still trying to get either of the following:

Le Cellier
or
1900 Park Fare
For Dec 5th - anytime 7pm or later - party of 2

Can trade:
Dec 1st - Cape May Cafe @ 8:15pm - party of 2
or
Dec 5th - Fantasmic package @ Hollywood & Vine 4:15PM for party of 2

HOPING SOMEONE CAN TRADE WITH ME :flower3:

I am trying to find ADR for CRT anytime between Dec 5th - 14th for breakfast lunch or dinner. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

I think I got your cancellation when I called earlier this morning.

Keywestbride: That would work perfectly, but I don't have a CM table. I will keep checking for yours when I call though.

Sorry to keep posting, but I have had some luck calling which then changes other things.

Still looking for:

CM for breakfast party of 6 on 11/30, 12/2 or 12/6.
Le Cellier dinner party of 2 around 8:30 PM

I have the following to trade:

CP breakfast on 12/5 @ 10:05 AM party of 6
Yachtman's dinner on 12/2 @ 6:20 PM party of 6
Rainforest Cafe AK breakfast on 12/4 @ 8:30 AM party of 6

Thanks

:thumbsup2 Great! I am so happy someone got it. I felt bad I never got a chance to post it before hand. A Breakfast Safari came up @ AK for that day and I already had a CP 8:05am for our week. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter