• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I helped my dear friend and neighbor book a trip on Friday. The only meal she wanted that she couldn't get was Chef Mickey's. If anyone has a reservation they don't need for a dinner on 12/20 (earlier times would be better because of her younger kids), please let me know. It will be her son's 6th birthday, and dinner with Mickey would be a dream!

Edited to say that she needs a party of 7.

Looking for:
Chef Mickey's bfast on 12/15, 12/16, 12/17, 12/20, or 12/21
1900 Park Fair, LTT, CM, Cape May, or WCC Early dinner on 12/16
Crystal Palace early bfast or LTT on 12/15

All for party of 6.

I have 9:55 am CRT reservation for 12/6 for a party of 2. Would anyone like to trade for lunch the same day? I'd prefer a lunch reservation due to timing issues. PM if interested....

Please let me know if anyone has a 12/31 evening ressie for Chefs de France... They have nothing available in Epcot that night.

Hi all-
Just cancelled:
Chef Mickey's 12/14 at 9:10pm
Chef Mickey's 12/19 at 9:10pm
Whispering Canyon Cafe 12/19 at 7:20pm

All for a party of six.

Still looking for:
Chef Mickey's, 12/14, earlier in evening (ideally between 6 and 8:15pm), party of 6.

Thanks! Hope this helps someone!:wizard:

Hi all,

Just CANCELLED WCC for breakfast on 12/16 at 9am. for 3 people...

I have a 9:20am. ressie for 3 at 'Ohana breakfast on 12/16 to trade with you for an earlier time that same morning...can you help?
I'm worried that I won't make it back to my resort in time to catch ME to the airport!!

TIA!

looking for 4 adults for Sci-Fi on 12/13 or 12/14 dinner.

Not much to trade, only a Sci-Fi lunch on 12/14

Thanks

Update! Just got into San Angel Inn on 12/31 at 8:15pm. And then made a PS for Chefs de France on 12/29. Just a little switch-a-roo :)

Hi everyone!

I currently have a 6:25pm ADR at 'Ohana on 12/1 (party of 6) but would really, really love breakfast or dinner at Crystal Palace that evening (would need party of 5). If anyone wants to trade, please let me know!

I also have a 5:10 ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern on 11/30 (party of 6) that we would trade for an early dinner at Crystal Palace.

Thanks!

We are a party of 4 looking for BREAKFAST at Chef Mickeys on Monday, 12/1. This is an off-touring day for us so don't need it early! LOL Can anybody help us out?

My dh is on the phone right now canceling Breakfast at Cindy's Royal table.

MONDAY December 15th Breakfast 8:25AM party of 4 just cancelled at 7:51PM EST Sunday Oct 26.

My dh is on the phone right now canceling Breakfast at Cindy's Royal table.

MONDAY December 15th Breakfast 8:25AM party of 4 just cancelled at 7:51PM EST Sunday Oct 26.

Did you cancel yet ? That's exactlt what I've been looking for.

Claudia

Hellloooo !

Just wanted to say I just got off the phone with Dining and guess what ?

My daughter will be celebrating her bday in cinderella castle !

Thanks so much for the heads up !

Claudia
Did you cancel yet ? That's exactlt what I've been looking for.

Claudia

Hellloooo !

Just wanted to say I just got off the phone with Dining and guess what ?

My daughter will be celebrating her bday in cinderella castle !

Thanks so much for the heads up !

Claudia
WoW...that's great!!! I sure hope someone sees my request or posts they're cancelling a B'fast at Chef Mickey's on 12/1!!!!!

Hi - anyone want these before I call to cancel?

12/8 - Akershus (Princess storybook dining) @4:45 party of 10 (two tables 4 & 6)
12/11 - Mama Melrose's @ 6:55 party of 8
12/14 - 1900 park fare @ 9:40 party of 10
12/14 - CRT (dinner) @ 4:00 party of 10 (two tables 4 & 6)

PM if interested.

Update! Just got into San Angel Inn on 12/31 at 8:15pm. And then made a PS for Chefs de France on 12/29. Just a little switch-a-roo :)

Glad you got your ADR! Have a great time. :)

We are searching for 12/1 Teppan Edo or Le Cellier for a party of 7 (5pm to 7pm). I have 12/1 Teppan Edo for a party of 7 at 8:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter