December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Can someone tell me how to transfer an ADR? or do I just have to cancel and let the person know right away so they can call. Thanks!

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for Chef Mickeys - Fantasmic dining Plan @ Hollywood & Vine for dinner for 5 on - Any of these days
Dec 12th
Dec 14th
Dec 15th

And Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)
Party of 5 Breakfast any of these days
Dec 14th
Dec 15th
Dec 16th

thanks so much
Kelly

I've been calling and calling and getting nowhere--

Looking for Chef Mickey's either dinner on 12/20, breakfast or dinner on 12/24, breakfast or dinner on 12/26. If anyone is canceling please let me know.

Alternatively, Tusker House breakfast on 12/24 or 12/26.

Thanks!

Can someone tell me how to transfer an ADR? or do I just have to cancel and let the person know right away so they can call. Thanks!

I just did that for a fellow DISer, and we PM'd each other..she gave me her name and telephone number and I called and transferred my ressie number to her...GOOD LUCK

Hi, I have never done this before, so please bear with me...

I am looking for ADR for Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast in Epcot on Wednesday, December 10th. We have four people: 2 adults, one 14 year old, one 6 year old. Please feel free to PM me if you can help me out at all.

:)

We have decided to postpone our trip until next year :sad1: so I will be calling and cancelling the following tomorrow.... (all for a party of 5).

12/14 Sci-Fi 2:55 pm
12/15 Hollywood and Vine 8:15 am
12/16 Liberty Tree 7:05 pm
12/17 1900 Park 10:05 am
12/18 Tutto Italia 6:30 pm
12/19 Crystal Palace 8:15 am

I have no clue how to do the trades or anything but I am more than happy to help out if anyone is interested in these.

These have all been cancelled. Good luck getting what you want. Hopefully our family will get to Disney soon. :)

I've been calling and calling and getting nowhere--

Looking for Chef Mickey's either dinner on 12/20, breakfast or dinner on 12/24, breakfast or dinner on 12/26. If anyone is canceling please let me know.

Alternatively, Tusker House breakfast on 12/24 or 12/26.

Thanks!

Don't give up! I had a list of three ressies that I wanted, including Chef Mickey's. I am now down to just one a Fantasmic Dinner Pkg. So.... Keep calling!

I was wondering if anyone was going to cancel at Cinderella's Round Table or Chef Mickey's for breakfast either 12/7, 12/10, 12/11, or 12/12 for 2. I have nothing to trade :sad:

:bride: :love: :groom: at Walt Disney's Sea Breeze Point 12/8/08

Still looking for Breakfast at Tusker House on 12/1 or 12/6 or 12/7. 3 people, any time.

And/or

Chef Mickey's, Dinner 12/4, Any Meal 12/6 or Breakfast on 12/7, 3 people, any time.

I have lots to trade, all for 3 people, including:
Tusker House on 11/30 @ 10:20
Chef Mickey, 11/30, 9pm
Crystal Palace, 12/1 @ 8:05 am
50’s prime time 1/2 @ 6:20

Plus lots of Epcot Ressies.

I would like to trade my Tutto Italia reservations. Right now I have a ressie on 12/3 at 4:30 for four people - 2 tables of two. I have a two year old and one year old so we really would like a table for four either on the same day - anywhere from 4:30 -6:30.

If no one is willing to do that, I have a Boma ressie at 5:55 on December 5th for 4 that I would like to trade for Tutto Italia that night. If this works, I would give away the 12/3 ressie as well.

Any seating at any time for Le Cellier for a party of 4 between December 17-22.:wizard:

Looking for Liberty Tree Tavern for a party of 9 on 12/29, 12/30 or 1/2. I know its a long shot, but I'll just keep trying via telephone!

Hello !

I was trying to make reservations for Cinderella's castle 2day with no luck.

The man told me the best time to call and check for cancellations is after 8 PM, so I'll be calling.

Good luck to everyone !

Claudia

Hi, I have never done this before, so please bear with me...

I am looking for ADR for Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast in Epcot on Wednesday, December 10th. We have four people: 2 adults, one 14 year old, one 6 year old. Please feel free to PM me if you can help me out at all.

:)

Hi all... can I add that I am also looking for 1900 Park Fare for dinner on either 12/9 or 12/11/ or 12/12 for 4 people.

And thanks for the tip to try calling Disney Reservations at 8:00 p.m.

I know it's not a highly sought after ADR but I'm going to be canceling The Wave for a party of 7 for 12/23 at 7am tomorrow morning. I need to call tomorrow for Lunch with an Imagineer for my son's birthday present send me some pixie dust! :worship:

I'll be canceling The Wave when I call.

I would like to trade my Tutto Italia reservations. Right now I have a ressie on 12/3 at 4:30 for four people - 2 tables of two. I have a two year old and one year old so we really would like a table for four either on the same day - anywhere from 4:30 -6:30.

If no one is willing to do that, I have a Boma ressie at 5:55 on December 5th for 4 that I would like to trade for Tutto Italia that night. If this works, I would give away the 12/3 ressie as well.

I suggest keeping the reservation you have, even with the two tables. Many times I have had to make a split reservation for a party of 6 or a party of 8 and we have never had to sit at different tables.

The restauants have always been accomodating to see our entire party together even with the split reservation. I would think with a 4:30 pm reservation you should be in a good position as that is the beginning of dinner and the crowds shouldn't be too big yet.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter