December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I have a 5:30 reservation at Rose and Crown, with Candlelight Processional package for three people on Dec 5. I'm going to cancel it later today. If you want it, PM me.

Want to trade Cape May Cafe Buffet for party of 8 on 12/8 at 7pm for a Crystal Palace party of 4 in the morning (8ish) before MK opens on 12/5 (or thereabouts). Thanks!

MomPlanner22 let me know she doesn't need the ressie I have as she was successful in calling everyday so mine is up for grabs we are driving home this day and decided the ressies was later than what we want so if anyone wants it let me know otherwise I am cancelling monday.

Hi! Looking for LTT on Dec. 17 for a dinner ressie for 5 people. Anytime before 6:30 would work for us.

Also looking for Chef Mickey's on December 15, any time will work for us before 7, there will only be 4 of us. Thanks!:goodvibes

I have a 1900 Park Fare Dinner, Party of 5 for Dec 5 at 7:10 pm.

I forget we are going to the MVMCP that night, so we dont want to leave and eat then come back.

Want to trade for a 1990 Park fare on Nov 27 or Nov 29, Or Dec 4(we will be on the cruise in between those dates)

Thanks.

I have a CRT, party of 4, for Monday Dec 15, 2008 at 8:25am that we can not attend because we aren't going to MK that day. We are going the day before. I tried calling but of course, haa haa nothing is available for Sunday morning Dec 14.

I was wondering if anyone that has an ADR for Cinderell'as breakfast on 12/14 would be willing to trade days with me. I need a Sunday Dec 14 party of 4 (or even 6 my parents will join us if need be) any time in the early am for breakfast.

Please PM me.

Thanks!

Also I just canceled:

Dec 14 Ohana dinner 6:30pm party of 6
Dec 15 Yak and Yeti 4:30pm party of 6 (a 5 top and a 2 top table)
Dec 16 Boma 7:15PM party of 6
Dec 18 Crystal Palace 6:35 party of 6
Dec 19 Ohana Breakfast 9:05AM party of 6

I just called around 10pm so hopefully these will still be available tomorrow morning!

Also I just canceled:

Dec 14 Ohana dinner 6:30pm party of 6
Dec 15 Yak and Yeti 4:30pm party of 6 (a 5 top and a 2 top table)
Dec 16 Boma 7:15PM party of 6
Dec 18 Crystal Palace 6:35 party of 6
Dec 19 Ohana Breakfast 9:05AM party of 6

I just called around 10pm so hopefully these will still be available tomorrow morning!

the only one left was Boma but I scored with some others so thanks for motivating me to call so early!!

I am going to cancel these ADR's on Monday 10/13:

12/2 Liberty Tree Tavern (15) 4:15 pm

PM me if you are interested. Most were reserved as tables of 5 I believe. Include your email address, I don't have enough posts to send PM.

I just saw this! Is the LTT reservation still available? I also can't PM, not enough posts... I could try calling WDW-DINE, but I live in Singapore and calling everyday has been using up precious $$!!!

Thanks... :)

I'm in need of a Le Cellier adr anytime between December 17 dinner to December 22 lunch for a party of 4..... Thanks!

We have decided to postpone our trip until next year :sad1: so I will be calling and cancelling the following tomorrow.... (all for a party of 5).

12/14 Sci-Fi 2:55 pm
12/15 Hollywood and Vine 8:15 am
12/16 Liberty Tree 7:05 pm
12/17 1900 Park 10:05 am
12/18 Tutto Italia 6:30 pm
12/19 Crystal Palace 8:15 am

I have no clue how to do the trades or anything but I am more than happy to help out if anyone is interested in these.

kadee_29.....I would love to have these!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let me know if they are still available!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Angela

I'm still wishing for Le Cellier for the Candlelight Package December 22nd anytime. :goodvibes

I am looking for LeCellier on Dec 24th with the candlelight package (I know I am dreamin!):santa:

I have Tepan Edo for a trade party of 4 for the late show.

Also- I will be cancelling Crystal Palace for Christmas Morning for a party of 4.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!!

I just saw this! Is the LTT reservation still available? I also can't PM, not enough posts... I could try calling WDW-DINE, but I live in Singapore and calling everyday has been using up precious $$!!!

Thanks... :)

Clarigirl, I got your PM, but still can't reply...

Thanks for letting me know, it was a long shot but I will keep trying... Thanks lots....

hi - just canceled

12/5 - princess dining (akershus) @ 4:50 for 8
12/9 - spirit of aloha @ 5:15 for 10
12/12 - hollywood & vine @ 12:20 for 10
12/12 - mama melrose's @ 6:05 for 10
12/13 - 1900 park fare @ 4:35 for 4

good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter