• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

We might have to cancel:-

LTT 27/11/08 6pm
Le Cellier 5/12/08 4pm (CP Package)

due to my parents deciding to join us

Would love to trade for 4 people for each but no it's not likely.

I'll let you know when they know what they are doing.

Are these for a party of 2? If so, I'd be very interested in the LC CPDP on the 5th.

Thanks!

I have an ADR for a table of 6 at Chef Mickey's on Dec 7th for 7.55pm and I'm looking to trade for an earlier time between 5 and 6pm if anyone has it trade as we have tickets for MVMCP that evening and would like to eat earlier.

I will be cancelling the ADR I have at some point and if no-one has anything available to trade I will post here when I cancel.

Thanks if anyone can help

Carreen
xxx

I'm having trouble getting a few ADRs.
Does anyone have any of these they are cancelling or want to trade, I have several ADRs I can trade for...
Fri. Nov. 28th-Donalds Breakfast @ Tusker house (early) 6A/3C
Fri. Nov. 28th-Yak & Yeti dinner (around 6-7pm) 6A/3C
Sun. Nov. 30th-Liberty Tree Tavern around 4:30pm 6A/3C
Dec. 3rd-Cindy's Royal Table Breakfast or Crystal Palace EARLY 5A/2C
Dec. 3rd-Liberty Tree Tavern or Town's Town Sq. for dinner 5A/2C
Dec. 5-Princess Storybook Breakfast
Dec. 5-Le Cellier or Coral Reef

Thanks! PM if you have any of these or are interested in any of mine I have.

I have reservations at Coral Reef (dinner and tickets to the 6:45 pm Candlelight Processional) on Dec. 23 at 4:05 pm for 4 people

I would like to have a later time as we arrive that afternoon and if we are running late we may miss it!!!

Would trade the earlier time for a later time if anyone is interested!!!

Never mind the previous message!

We really wanted to make that show with Steven Curtis Chapman so we backed our travel up a day to arrive the day before!

I am looking for Le Cellier for 2 for our honeymoon any of the dates below with or without CP package.

30th November
1st December
8th December
9th December
11th December
12th December
18th December
19th December

Thanks

I am looking for CRT lunch on Dec. 8, 9, or 10. I have CRT breakfast on Dec. 9 to trade. I am also looking for LeCellier for lunch on Dec 8, 9, 0r 10. Thanks!!!

I have lunch CRT on 12/12 that I would like to trade for a breakfast on the same day. lunch is for 5 people.

Hi,

We are looking for a Chef Mickey's ADR for 10 people for Dec 4th, since we will be marrying that day and intend to have the 'reception' there, but it is booked solid.

I know chances are slim, but it's worth to try ;)

Hi,

We are looking for a Chef Mickey's ADR for 10 people for Dec 4th, since we will be marrying that day and intend to have the 'reception' there, but it is booked solid.

did you try to book thru "Grand Gatherings" ??

I already canceled the ADR, so I could book another with out being double booked.

I have a question. If I have an ADR already booked at Tony's Town Square for the night we were going to go to MVMCP. We are no longer going to the party and I would love for a DIS'r to get it. Can I just change the name on the ressie?

The ressie is for Tony's Town Square at December 9th at 5:40 PM for 4 (2 adults and 2 children).

I'm looking for LTT for that evening, but thank you so much for posting before you cancel so that someone can get hold of it here on the DIS. I have heard conflicting stories about how to change the name on your ressie. I'm sure someone else can help you out better than myself. Thanks again for posting...hope others do that too. :thumbsup2

I have a California Grill ADR for December 7th at 9:00pm and I'm looking for either Dec. 7th, 8th, 11th or 12th but earlier, say around 8pm. Party of 3. If anyone wants to switch, or is going to cancel, please PM me.

Hi,

If you're getting married at Disney, try talking to the wedding planner they may be able to help.

I have CM dinner Dec. 13 for party of 8 @ 8:00, I also have H&V dinner (not fantasmic package) Dec. 14 party of 8 5:40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter