December 2007 trips lets chat

swimchick1984

Mouseketeer
I have yet to find a place where those going in December can chat. So I figured I would start one :).

I was thinking we could use this as a place to get to know eachother and maybe create meeting places if peoples trips happen to co-mingle :).

So lets start off with a few questions:

1. number in your party and type:
2. When you are going:
3. Where you are staying:
4. What is you hobbies:
5. What is your favorite disney movie:

1. number in your party and type: 2 adults
2. When you are going: December 15-22
3. Where you are staying: Coronado Springs
4. What is you hobbies: Scrapbooking and scuba diving
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Mulan and Finding Nemo

I think this thread is a great idea. We are going December 9-19. 2 adults, 2 kids ages 4 & 1. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge. Never been during Christmastime and have never stayed at WL, so we are really excited. Going to MVMCP on 12/13 and candleight processioanl on 12/11 last show (8:15 I think). Has anyone heard anything about the sleigh ride offered at WL around Christmastime? Favorite Disney movie? can't choose, but prefer the classics.

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

1. Myself and DS (18)
2. Arrive the 9th, leave the 15th
3. WL (for the 1st time)
4. computers, reading, hiking, traveling
5. hard one: 20,000 Leagues because it was the 1st Dis movie I ever saw (guess that just aged me!) and Aladdin because it was the first Dis movie I saw with my son

I think this thread is a great idea. We are going December 9-19. 2 adults, 2 kids ages 4 & 1. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge. Never been during Christmastime and have never stayed at WL, so we are really excited. Going to MVMCP on 12/13 and candleight processioanl on 12/11 last show (8:15 I think). Has anyone heard anything about the sleigh ride offered at WL around Christmastime? Favorite Disney movie? can't choose, but prefer the classics.
Maybe we'll run into each other, Mary. I'm sure that big red coat will be an easy give away.

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

1. 2 adults/2 girls 12 & 8
2. December 19-26
3. ASMU for 2 nights/YC for 5 nights
4. Community theater and traveling
5. No one in particular but also love the classics.

2 Adults, DMom and Me

2. When you are going:
Dec 13-17

ASMusic

4. What are your hobbies:
We are both in education, her as a high school teacher, me as a non-profit manager. We are outdoors fans, movie fans, and do-it-yourself projects.

Me: Aladdin or Newsies. DMom: Little Mermaid

Oh I am soooo excited. This is the first remember trip for me and the first one for DH. We got married in March of 06 but were unable to take a honeymoon so this is our honeymoon.

Anyone have anything special planned out? I saved money one my hotel so I am thinking about doing divequest. I want it to be a suprise but how do I get DH to bring his dive card? Anyone have any ideas?

I also kinda sorta want to do the princess makeover it looks like fun, but I think I will wait on that until a have a little one.

This weekend I am going to go to homedepot and grab some of the Disney paint sample things and make a countdown to Disney.

Oh also anyone plan on doing the Wishes cruise? I want to do the piped in music one so if there are other people that would like to share PM me :). If we get enough people intrested it might just happen.

2... me 40something & DD 8

2. When you are going:
Dec 8 thru 12

As of now AllStar Music...hoping for POP if a general public code ever comes

4. What is you hobbies:
Hobbies....Disney, gardening, shopping

Fantasia

1. number in your party and type: 2 adults celebrating our 8th anniversary

2. When you are going: Dec. 6-15

3. Where you are staying: POR, CBR, Swan, CR

4. What is you hobbies: WDW, chowhounding, swimming, biking, good movies

5. What is your favorite disney movie: Don't have just one favorite so Snow White, Cinderella, Finding Nemo, Emperor's New Groove

I have yet to find a place where those going in December can chat. So I figured I would start one :).

I was thinking we could use this as a place to get to know eachother and maybe create meeting places if peoples trips happen to co-mingle :).

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

This sounds like fun, I want to join. :woohoo:

1. 3 adults-Me, DH, DMom
2: December 19-21 :santa:
3. Contemporary Resort Tower Theme Park View :yay:
4. Scrapbooking and Disney ::MickeyMo
5. Beauty and the Beast :love:

Suzanne princess:

Never been during Christmastime and have never stayed at WL, so we are really excited. Going to MVMCP on 12/13 and candleight processioanl on 12/11 last show (8:15 I think).

Just thought I'd say hi because it is also me and DH's 1st ever Christmas trip to WDW.

We're going to MVMCP on 12/13 also with an ADR at LTT at 4:30 PM but our CP is on 12/9 at 6:30 p.m.

Enjoy!

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

1. number in your party and type: three DISNEY-fun-loving adults.....myself and my mom & dad
2. When you are going: December 11th - 18th
3. Where you are staying: 2-BR villa @ the Boardwalk (DVC-bay BEE !!!)
4. What is you hobbies: cross-stitch, traveling, reality tv, and the DIS !!!
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Mulan, Finding Nemo, and the POTC franchise

We are going to MVMCP on 12/11 and Candlelight Processional on 12/16 (8:15pm show)

1. number in your party and type: There is 11 of us. Myself, DH, DD5, DD3, My sister and her 3 kids, Mum, Dad and my brother.
2. When you are going: We arrive 28 November but are staying through to 26 December. We were originally going in November but after watching a show with Samantha Brown about holidays in WDW we changed our mind.
3. Where you are staying: Actually staying offsite. We have rented a pool villa at Windsor Hills. The cost for 11 of us to stay where we wanted to onsite was 3 times the price and the thought of 4 weeks in a hotel room with 2 small kids just did not sound like fun.
4. What is you hobbies: At the moment Disboards. I am also into Horse Racing and Genealogy.
5. What is your favorite disney movie: It would have to be Mary Poppins. And as it is one of DD5's favourites, we watch it a lot.

Oh, this is fun:

1. 2 Adults - Girls Only Trip/Party, both mid-40s
2. 12/8 - 12/15
3. AKV or CSR (need to make up my mind and cancel one of 'em:rolleyes1 )
4. Love to read and study Disney:wizard:
5. Favorite Disney movie: The Incredibles

My friend and I are doing the 6:45 p.m. Candlelight Processional on 12/13th. Wish the TBD would get settled. :santa: We are going to eat at Narcoossees, Raglan Road, Le Cellier, Prime Time Cafe and (I have no idea - I can't decide) ;) Thought about doing hayride at Ft. Wilderness. :idea:

1. number in your party and type: 3- me34, DH34, DD11
2. When you are going: Nov 28 - Dec 8
3. Where you are staying: Pop Century
4. What is you hobbies: DD sports, nascar and DISNEY
5. What is your favorite disney movie: beauty and the beast

Hope to see some of you there. Everyone enjoy their vacation.

MVMCP--Dec 4 Liberty Tree 5:30

1. Number in your party and type:
3, maybe 4. It will be me(25), my sister(24), and DBIL(24), and maybe my mom(49). This will be my DBIL first time ever to WDW. I'm more excited for him than he is going!:rotfl:
2. When you are going:
December 1st-8th.
Our first time at SSR.
4. What is your hobbies:
I'm a junior in college, majoring in environmental science. So I'm really into online petitions, helping save this and that. I love going to WDW! My sister thinks I'm nuts! And I love watching Lost and House.
My sister and I quote The Emperors New Groove daily, Swiss Family Robinson, Mulan, and Finding Nemo. It's hard to keep it at one.

No parties or anything... just the DDP and EEMH.:woohoo:

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

Hello,
1. We have 11 people going 7 adults, Me, Wife, FIL, BIL, SIL, Niece, BIL
and 4 kids, 2 Sons 14, 11, Nephew 14, Nephew 5. IT is the first time for BIL, SIL, Neice, Nephew

2. We will be going Dec 12 - 17, our first Christmas trip
3. We have a 2BR and Studio at SSR
4. Big sports fan, reading, disney
5. Lets go with Pirates of the Carribean

Wish everyone the best.

LOVE your thinking!!!! = )

1. number in your party and type: DH, Me, and twin 8 yo dd's
2. When you are going: December 16th-28th
3. Where you are staying:POP Century
4. What are your hobbies: scrapbooking,rubberstamping and DISNEY!!!
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Aristocats, Princess Diaries I II

Hello! I certainly share in your excitement to be at Disney in December!!!

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

1 => There will be 16 of us (all DH's side of the family but still fun!!)
2 => We check in on Tues 12/18 and check out on Fri 12/28
3 => Lucky enough that we will ALL be at the Poly! 40% off code was
an early Christmas blessing!

4 => I love photography & all kinds of Crafts
5 => Classic Disney > Sleeping Beauty >>>>>>>>>>> Newer > Lilo & Stitch/Incredibles

:santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa::woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa:

1. number in your party and type: 4 adults; 2 kids
2. When you are going: December 9-14
3. Where you are staying: BWV (2br)
4. What are your hobbies: reading, WDW
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Beauty and the Beast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter