December 2007... Anyone else going

We are also going in December for xmas. We are staying @ FWC and our dates are the following Dec 22-31. this will be our first time away from home for the holidays. Does anyone else have little kids and how do you do xmas gifts? My DS are 5 & 7 and they still believe in Santa!!!! My 13 DD is fine with everything and is every excited:banana: to be in a warmer climate. So if anyone has any suggestions on how to do gifts please let me know

A little one is going along with us as well, 5 year old. Our first plan was to tell her that the trip to Disney is a gift from Santa. But we're going to proceed as usual in terms of presents. Wait until she conks out & put them out then. We plan on packing the gifts in our luggage & will put them in our laundry bag, so she won't know anything is up. But since we're a 2 holiday family(Xmas & Chanauka), we probably won't be packing a lot of gifts. Another thing you might want to do is to not pack all of the presents in one suitcase, in case your luggage would get lost. It will be tricky trying to hiding them from the kids, but even if a piece of luggage is lost, it will only be a semi-disaster. In 2000, we packed one suitcase full of gifts for family members BD, & wouldn't you know it, the one piece of luggage that was lost was the one with the gifts! We eventually got it back, but...

My wife, daughter, her husband, my 2 granddaughters (7 & 3) and myself will be staying at the GF Resort from 12-8 to 12-15. I feel so fortunate that all my ADR's (including an 8:30 AM res @ Cindy's) were booked as I desired them. Now my biggest worry is WNY snow possibilities during that time frame. Fingers crossed for the next 174 days.......... :thumbsup2

WE are going dec 14-23 at POP I cant wait everyday just a little bit closer
I have been looking at pictures and tips for the last week
I think I have memorized TGM!

My DBF and I are going to WDW from December 9-16. We're staying at POP and it's our first trip to WDW together! I'm excited!

We'll Be The Dec 1-8 Anyone Else Traveling Then? Hope To See Guys There My Boys Are So Excited But My Husband Still Needs Some Convincing He Just Says What Ever Another Trip yeah Right Not

We'll Be The Dec 1-8 Anyone Else Traveling Then? Hope To See Guys There My Boys Are So Excited But My Husband Still Needs Some Convincing He Just Says What Ever Another Trip yeah Right Not

Yip well (DW, DD10, DD14) will be there Dec 6 to 16th. Will try do Illuminations Cruise on 7 Dec.

We'll be there December 3-7 staying at WL for the first time. Can't wait to go. December 4 will be our 2nd anniversary/2nd honeymoon and our first MVMCP all on the same day.

I finally made my reservation for Dec.8 to the 15th. Also made my dinning reservation. We will be staying at The Wilderness Lodge. Last year the DH's first time and we went with other people and stayed at the All Star Movies. We went to the lodge for the sleigh ride and both said next time we are staying there. I can't wait.
Tina

We're going Dec 16-26:love: we've been in Dec. before but never AT Christmas:cloud9: we're so excited!!!:woohoo:

Going Dec 8th- 15th this year. We have been to WDW each year during Dec. since 1991.We think it is most special time of year to visit.We love all:goodvibes :goodvibes the holiday decorations and going to MVMCP and CP at Epcot.You will have a wonderful, magical time on your visit.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hi, we are going Dec 8th-15th also. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Where are you staying? Stephanie

I finally made my reservation for Dec.8 to the 15th. Also made my dinning reservation. We will be staying at The Wilderness Lodge. Last year the DH's first time and we went with other people and stayed at the All Star Movies. We went to the lodge for the sleigh ride and both said next time we are staying there. I can't wait.
Tina

Hi, we will be there the sametime at the Wilderness Lodge. We've never stayed there before and this is our first time going around Christmas. I am sooooooo excited and can't wait. Can we book the sleigh ride early or do we just do it when we get there? Stephanie

We are planning a Christmas trip also! It will be our first trip at Christmas :love: DS9, DS7 & DD4 have no idea! We don't plan on telling them until we wake them to leave for the airport. It's hard to keep this secret! It's only 9am and I've already been asked when we're going to WDW. lol.

We have 11 people going Dec 12 to the 17 at SSR. Its our first Dec trip, can't wait. We will be going with 4 first timers. :woohoo:

:banana: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: Just booked and bought MVMCP tickets for the 6th. This will be my mom's first Disney trip during the Christmas season. Can't wait for her to see the decorations and shows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter