December 2007... Anyone else going

donaldluv@14

Mouseketeer
It will be my first time going to WDW for Christmas, I can't what to see all the decorations and well lets not forget the dream team, i hope they make this Christmas very magical!!! anyone else going in December, or been in December? :confused3 :confused3

We're going Dec 19th - 27th ! Looks like we will be there the same time if I read your tag right ! This is our first trip at Christmas. Last time we went in January !

I'm so excited to see all the Christmas decorations.

Going Dec 8th- 15th this year. We have been to WDW each year during Dec. since 1991.We think it is most special time of year to visit.We love all:goodvibes :goodvibes the holiday decorations and going to MVMCP and CP at Epcot.You will have a wonderful, magical time on your visit.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

We are still working on the dates - but we are planning to go in December too! We love WDW at Christmas time. The decorations are wonderful and I love MVMCP! I haven't been there on Christmas day, but I'm sure you will have a magical time!! :santa:

We will also be there the same time as you and this is our first time. We leave on the 20th and are going on a 3-night Disney Cruise and then 7 days at WDW:cool1: We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait...I have so much to learn! I am planning a special cruise for my son's 8th b-day while there and invite a character. Has anyone ever done this before??? Any advice? Also, what about the circus...is it worth the money? Thanks!
Stephanie

Well I hope to see y'all in December and as for your son's 8th birthday i think you will get the greatest mom award if you do that!!! good luck with the planning!!!

We are! December 29th-Jan 14th of '08! I know its at the tail end of December, but its in December nonetheless!

Most likely from December 9th to 19th. Though, there is another thread regarding this. Just do a search next time.

Just booked for December 9-15 at the Port Orleans Riverside!!!! woohoo only 251 days to go..... and even less to get it payed off :rolleyes:

Cant wait!

Just booked for December 9-15 at the Port Orleans Riverside!!!! woohoo only 251 days to go..... and even less to get it payed off :rolleyes:

Cant wait!

We (DW, DD10, DD14 and me DH) will be at POR too from 6 to 16 December... already paid :)

We are coming from South Africa and it will be our 2nd time to Disney - last one in 1999.

We're going December 9 - 15 and are staying at the Port Orleans Riverside.:cool1: We went two years ago during Thanksgiving and were able to see some of the decorations which were beautiful of course. Then last year we went in early November so didn't get to see anything. I'm looking forward to seeing all that there is this year though. :woohoo:

:banana: We will be there Dec 15 - 22 at the POP!!:banana:

This will be our second trip during the holidays. Also our favorite time of the year to go. We have never been to MVMCP but are planing on it this year just have not decided on the date (Dec 16 or 18??). :santa:

We're going too! Dec 22-29. I went once before over Christmas as a child and I remember the crowds!

I have TGM and the UG though and all my ADRs ready to book so I think I will be okay.

This trip will be commado style ;) in the morning and resting in the afternoon. With the parks at or near close to capacity everyday you have to be prepared. Can you imagine waiting 2+ hours to go on a ride? What a way to ruin a day! :headache:

Wow am I the only one going the first week of december? We are going December 2-8 and staying at Pop!

We're going DEC 5 - 8 then Cruising

Hi, We are a family (DW, tDD10, DD14 and DH) from South Africa that would like to book and share an Illumunations Cruise on 7 December 2007.

Are you interested? If you are, please PM me or post a post here :)

Won't be there for Xmas week but will bethere during the 1st week of December and will pick up the Xmas spirit.

At that time of year and while tkaing in all the usual attractions will be a must, it will be all about the lights and shows, especially MVMCP that we are very much looking forward to.

After 14 trips & 35 years of going to Disney, we're FINALLLY doing the Christmas thing! We're taking the plunge & going from 12/19-12/30. Staying at Pop. Really not looking forward to the crowds, but we have braved the 4th of July on a few trips, so... Nonethless, we're psyched!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter