• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2005 trip?

Alysa

DIS Veteran
Anyone planning a December 2005 trip? I made up the cutest little countdown sheet to print off and colour in. Let me know if you wold like me to email you a copy.

Can you tell I am going through Disney withdrawl?!

we are planning a dec 1st to the 14th trip 2005, my son in law will be back from the middleast need i say more so we are going to the most fun place we know we have our disney vacation club at saratogs springs i would love to have one
thanks hanna

Me! Me! Me!!! we are there for Christmas 2005! Can't wait!

We'll be there form December 2nd-13th. It is too far away.

I would love one, thank you!!!. We are going from the 1st through the 7th. It will be our second time at the Boardwalk, but our first time concierge. We had carbon monoxide poisoning in January of this year and it gave us a wakeup call! Decided we better enjoy life because you never know what could happen!:rolleyes:

We will be there too! Sounds great if you can e-mail me one, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance. We'll be at the BWV and WL from Dec. 9-18. I don't know if I can wait that long!

Andrea

My DH and I are taking our boys (2 and 4) from Dec. 12-17. That's subject to change though, because I'm thinking about adding a couple of days at AKL.

This is our first time taking the kids and I hope it works out! I'm kind of nervous about them being so young.

Anyway, I would love a copy of your countdown sheet.

Thanks!
Eve

I am in the early planning stages for a trip sometime around 12/10-12/18 of 2005. I really miss WDW and last year, our trip in December was really special with Disney in holiday mode. I can't wait! Maggie

I'm going December 3-11, 2005. Staying at the CR with the gold plan with my DDs (age 19 & 17) and DH. It is our first trip to WDW, a dream vacation for us! And a reward to everyone including DH and myself for being so great for the first 3 years of having our own business!
We are so excited! I watch every travel channel special on WDW, read the Unnofficial Guide just about Daily and of course the DIS boards.
We all donate to the savings account and hope we can manage to afford to upgrade to the CR tower! Happy planning everyone and maybe I'll see some of you there!

I too am going 12/3-12/13/05. I'm not sure where we're staying. I thought about trying to save $ and stay at a value resort, but have heard they're overrun by Pop Warner cheerleaders the 2nd week of december. Does anyone know what dates they'll be there next year? I too would love an e-mail if it's not to late to ask.

Kurgan4, Pop Century is a value resort & it won't be overrun with ANY groups, they don't allow large group reservations there, so you might try there. We stayed in room 6224 over Easter break and loved it!

We are taking my in-laws back in Dec 2005 for MVMCP, etc! MIL just loved it when we took them for their first visit last Oct and went to MNSSHP.

Lori

Cool--thanks for the info. I had no idea they didn't allow large groups and that was the resort I was thinking about. We went last December and stayed at AKL. It was awesome. This time I hope to stay 10 days so we can go to Universal too. I want to do MVMCP and the Candlelight Processional again. They were both fantastic. Hope to see you all there.

The countdown sheet is adorable. I am getting antsy about going and it's only Aug. 2004! LOL Thanks for sending the sheet!

Eve

HI! Count us in...Magic Cruise and then WDW and Universal for a bit. But I am a little concerned about my scheduling. I chose this time because I thought that it would be a slower time to go, but reading that post about being overrun with Pop Warner cheerleaders...is there anything going on at WDW the second week of December that we should avoid? We can always go to Universal the second week if WDW is having some event. Any info and/or dates would be greatly appreciated since we are still in early planning stages. Thanks anyone! Looking forward to being there with you all too!

Michelle2,
I think December is the best time of year to go... it is beautifully decorated, the weather is usually still nice enough (for a Canadian) to swim (at BB we once saw CMs in parkas! hehe), it isn't very crowded until the 23rd or so, everyone is in a great mood and there are Christmas carols playing everywhere (my idea of heaven!) Looking forward to seeing you too! We will be the young family with the beautiful DD, and surrounded by 15-30 of our nearest and dearest!

Hi Northern Michigan!
Send me an email with your email address in it and I would be happy to send you one!

I would like to plan a November/December 2005 trip! I'm just not sure when the best time to go is. I want to do MVMCP. I don't want to be down there for Thanksgiving or Christmas though. Is it really crowded at this time also? All of my trips to Disney have been in August, so this will be something different. I have heard it is really beautiful down there around the holidays. I have tried quoting a price on line for a package, but it is still to early to get a quote including airfare. So as for now, this trip is up in the air until I get more info. No matter what though, I am definately going again next year, just don't know when! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter