December 2005 Info, Code, Dining, & Special Package Watch! :)

We'll be at AKL Concierge Nov 30th- Dec7th. It's me, DH, and DD who will be 5! Maybe we'll see some of you in the lounge :)
Gretch

RachelTori said:
I think the "most special" restaurant for us last December was dinner @ Liberty Tree Tavern. It had an old fashioned Christmas feel to it; and the characters were wonderful! :goodvibes
I made an ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern during Mickey's...Christmas Party for 8:50, but now I'm wondering if this means I'll miss the fireworks. I need to change it, if that's the case. Any advice?

HulaHoop said:
I made an ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern during Mickey's...Christmas Party for 8:50, but now I'm wondering if this means I'll miss the fireworks. I need to change it, if that's the case. Any advice?
I'm think that the fireworks start around 9:00pm (not sure on the exact time) but with 8:50pm dinner reservations, I'm pretty sure you'll be eating when the fireworks go off.

Can you PM me your TA? I'm going in December also just like us all and every penny saved helps tremendously.

Thanks.

HI all. We are booked on AAA rates (I think 20% off rack) for POFQ for 11/29 - 12/6. We keep wondering about free dining or dining discounts and NOTHING seems to be happening! Does anyone have an inside track or know anything about this?? If we have to buy the dining at full price, we may have to cancel and stay offsite.

Also, does anyone know what the AP rates are for a standard room at POFQ for that time period? If we can justify it, we could go that way instead. I just really want to go there for the Christmas decorations for the first time ever!

Thanks guys!! :earsgirl:

Thanks, J&R's Mom. I changed my dinner reservation. The CM said the parades are at 8 and 10 and the fireworks are at 9:15. Is there a good spot to view the fireworks near Liberty Tree Tavern?

Woohoo first post! :cool1: We just booked our trip to WDW on 12/11/05 through 12/17/05. Ended using Dillards travel as we got air/car for $600.00. :cheer2: That's a descent rate for us considering air fare just went through the roof on 9/16/05. :badpc: We are booking with other family members at Shades of Green, but are looking on getting a room at another Disney resort if some type of descent discount code should present itself between now and then.

We always travel either in April or early December when the kids are still in school that way the lines are much smaller. We never travel summers or on any major holiday to avoid the lines. We just had our first-born daughter 10 1/2 months ago and she will be going on her first Disney trip so we are excited to return to the park after a 1 year hiatus with our daughter.

The Christmas holidays are by far the most exciting for me and my wife as the park is beautifully adorned with decorations and the nostalgia of Christmas can be seen/felt everywhere. Almost everyone will agree that is one, if not THE best holiday of the year and celebrating it at Disney definetly does not disappoint.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earsgirl:

Hello ...

Wendy*

Could I get the name of your TA too. I want to go in December ... had to cancel my trip last year ... but can't do it unless I get some kind of deal!

Thanks so much

WDWO

WdndyDarling- Could you please add me to your list of people wanting your ta's number. Trying to take our Brazilian exchange student to WDW before she goes home mid-Jan. Thanks so much! Tinkerbelle32

raven69david said:
Woohoo first post! :cool1: We just booked our trip to WDW on 12/11/05 through 12/17/05. Ended using Dillards travel as we got air/car for $600.00. :cheer2: That's a descent rate for us considering air fare just went through the roof on 9/16/05. :badpc: We are booking with other family members at Shades of Green, but are looking on getting a room at another Disney resort if some type of descent discount code should present itself between now and then.

We always travel either in April or early December when the kids are still in school that way the lines are much smaller. We never travel summers or on any major holiday to avoid the lines. We just had our first-born daughter 10 1/2 months ago and she will be going on her first Disney trip so we are excited to return to the park after a 1 year hiatus with our daughter.

The Christmas holidays are by far the most exciting for me and my wife as the park is beautifully adorned with decorations and the nostalgia of Christmas can be seen/felt everywhere. Almost everyone will agree that is one, if not THE best holiday of the year and celebrating it at Disney definetly does not disappoint.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earsgirl:

Welcome!! :flower:

Wendy*Darling or Timon71

Could you please pm me with the info on how you contacted the TA that was able to get you such fantastic rates!! I am taking my family to WDW in December for my 40th Bday and could really used the savings at the POLY!!!

Thanks in advance,
B.

Hi Wendy*Darling or Timon71!! Would you also PM me the info.? Hope you are not inundated with requests!! :flower: Thanks!

jend said:
HI all. We are booked on AAA rates (I think 20% off rack) for POFQ for 11/29 - 12/6. We keep wondering about free dining or dining discounts and NOTHING seems to be happening! Does anyone have an inside track or know anything about this?? If we have to buy the dining at full price, we may have to cancel and stay offsite.

Also, does anyone know what the AP rates are for a standard room at POFQ for that time period? If we can justify it, we could go that way instead. I just really want to go there for the Christmas decorations for the first time ever!

Thanks guys!! :earsgirl:

My family is going to POFQ 11-/30-12/7. Through the BRP we paid $94 a night. A grand total of $733.74 w/tax. :goodvibes

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

fun & fancy free said:
My family is going to POFQ 11-/30-12/7. Through the BRP we paid $94 a night. A grand total of $733.74 w/tax. :goodvibes

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

Not to sound stupid, but what's the BRP? Your rates are great. I'll be at POR November 27 - December 3 & I have a AAA rate of $109. Thanks!!!

Jessica :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter