December 18th, Wonder, who's a gonna be there?

stevenpensacola

<font color=red>Sometimes I sits and thinks, and s
Who else will be joining me, DW, four kids (two 16-one "borrowed", 11, and
10 on the December 18th Wonder?

won't be long now.

My family and I will be there as well - One 16 (Girl) and One 11 (Boy).

We will be joining you!!! My son will be celebrating his ninth birthday on the 19th. This is our first cruise, and we are so excited.

We will be there too!! Me, DH, and DD (7)!! Can't wait - just wish those darn documents would arrive!!! princess: pirate: :earsgirl:

We will be there, DH, myself and DS 12 & DD 8. We are all very excited!

This will be our first experience cruising....I don't think it's really sunk in yet that we're going. Guess when we pull out of the driveway the excitement will kick in.

We'll be leaving early Saturday morning, then spending the night with old friends in Cocoa. I think DW plans on getting on the boat as soon as it opens.

Ya'll join me in praying for nice weather.

Hi everyone. This is our first cruise also.(DW,DD9,DD4). Found out we were upgraded to 8092 (cat.4). Hope everything works out o.k. Hope weather is good .Had first snow here on Long Island this morning, now it's outside to shovel.(all I can do is DREAM!)

We got ours. we were upgraded? from a cat.6 6118 to a cat.4. 8092.The four of the them came in two separate packages. Mine by Fed-Ex signedfor DW and DD's by UPS. UPS left on porch on windy day luckily they were found in yard before wind became too strong. THe UPS delivery didn't need to be signed for.

We're still waiting...maybe they're sent out in alphabetical order, which means we'll be last....

geographically, we're pretty close by.

We received ours last Thursday. It was 81 in Nassau today and 78 at Castaway Cay. Can't wait to get out of this COLD in STL...even worse, leaving for Chicago tomorrow. BRRRR!

We received ours last thursday. Ours came UPS only problem, NO UPGRADE, BOOHOO! Hope your family receives your documents. And yes, I have joined you in praying for warm weather. My husband is afraid it will be too chilly to do all the water activities I have planned, but I have told him I am keeping my faith and hopes up that we will have perfect weather. :sunny:

Counting the days now! :banana: This will be "MY" first cruise but one of many for my best friend. See it's a "Only Girls Trip". Yes, we are BAD mothers and wives, leaving them at home only to act like a child again! :earsgirl: After all they didn't want to go, kids thought they were too old;and husband , well, he can only handle sooo much fun! It's REALLY hard to stay focused and get things done when your mind is only thinking about our trip and not wanting to miss out on anything! We are the 2 Susan's.
Susan and Susan
:daisy: and ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter