December 17, 2014 4 Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Wonder - Itinerary B

Hoping to connect with more folks on this sailing, and also for interest in starting an FE group, too!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Hi I'm Joanne and my son Josh we will be joining you on the Dec 17, 2014 cruise on the wonder.
We have lots of planning ahead of us which is so fun!! The first thing we should try to come up with is a cruise name.
Also is anyone that is more technical than I able to make a facebook page so we can talk and get to know each other before our cruise. I know other sailings do this.
Really excited about this trip and looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Joanne

Hi, Joanne!

I'm Debbie. I'll be sailing with my husband, Steve in one cabin, and our family (Mi1Saint, who posted above) will be in another cabin. I'll leave it to them to introduce themselves if they wish!

I've cruised on other lines before, but this'll be the first time on Disney.

Cruise name? What's that? Not familiar with that.

As for a Facebook page. I'm clueless there, but I could probably stumble through the process and get something set up, if someone with more know-how doesn't turn up.

How old's Josh? (Feel free to not answer that, or to just give a range if you'd rather not give out too much information.)

Are you interested in doing a Fish Extender exchange on this sailing? I'm really excited about the idea, and I've started working on stuff, even though technically, we don't have a group set up yet!

Hi Joanne
I'm Diane (mi1saint). My group consists of my husband, my adult daughter and 2 1/2 yr old grandson. My other son and his wife and their 2 boys will also be joining on the cruise. Of course, my sister in law (st debb) already introduced herself to you.
This will be our first cruise ever- AND we will be celebrating our 25th anniversary too!.
Debbie started a closed-group facebook page for this cruise so if you are so inclined, you can pop on over there too.
I look forward to meeting fellow cruise members.

Hi Everyone!

Great to "meet" you! We're looking forward to joining you on the Wonder just before Christmas. This is our second cruise. This past Christmas we sailed on the Fantasy. We're hooked on Disney cruises! My name is Katie, my husband is Scot, and we have 2 children who will both be teenagers by the time of the trip. Alayna will be 13 and Zach will be 15. We're interested in participating in Fish Extenders if there is a group.

Just checking in. We will be sailing with you. :cool1: This will be our 18th Disney cruise...we are addicts! :hyper: Joining us will be our nephew and his wife - first Disney cruise, his daughter and her hubby (our great niece!) - their first Disney Cruise and possibly their son and his wife (our great nephew!) with their 1 year old daughter. I will go to the FB page also. We have one cruise before this one - Oct 4 Southern Caribbean when we will celebrate our 47th anniversary. :hug:

Hi! We just booked this cruise and we're so excited! Our first cruise! It's me, Karyn, my husband, Andrew and 2 boys (Jack 10 & Matthew 7).

Hey Everyone! :tink:
It's only May and I'm already counting down the days until this cruise!:yay: It will be myself (Brenda), DH Jackie and DD Haley. This will be our 5th cruise, all on Disney. :mickeyjumI've never participated in the FE before but would love to this time!

Just wanted to let you know that we switched to a 7 night on the Magic on Dec 14, 2014. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Time Cruise!!

Hi everyone! My husband and our two kids will be on this trip. My husband and I have cruised before for our honeymoon, but this is our first Disney cruise. Our son is 9 and our daughter is 7. I am wanting to try out this fish extender idea and am wondering what the process is? How do we join, etc

Very excited for this upcoming vacation as we are all in need of one!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter