December 15, 2013 "Dream"s Do Come True, Yo-Ho-Holiday!

Hi everyone!! I am looking for people that are taking the December 15-19 2014 Bahamian Disney Dream Cruise.

I so want to meet people that would like to do the fish extender. I know you are out there. I don't think I am the only one on the cruise :rotfl2:

Looking forward to hearing from you :)
DisneyBride1214
we are on it!! do you have facebook page or where can we register? Thanks
:dance3:

Hi everyone!! I am looking for people that are taking the December 15-19 2014 Bahamian Disney Dream Cruise.

I so want to meet people that would like to do the fish extender. I know you are out there. I don't think I am the only one on the cruise :rotfl2:

DisneyBride1214
we are on it!! do you have facebook page or where can we register? Thanks
:dance3:

Can we still join the FE?
A5-Husband & Wife
Girl-16 years
Girl-10 years
Boy-5 years
Stateroom## 11012

DisneyBride1214
can we still add for FE? Please we would love to participate!!
A5-Husband & Wife
Girl-16 years
Girl-10 years
Boy-5 years
Stateroom## 11012

(for those with a TBD cabin, once you have you cabin number, let me know and I will add it to the list)

FE list Dream Dec 15th -19th 2013

9658 Hubby and wife: DD 4 + DS- 1

5544 Mom V- anne: Kijané( DD)8 + Tayshon (DS) 4

8188 Peters family Amanda, Aaron:Matthew (DS) 11 + Nicholas (DS) 9

2017 Nico 20, Kendall 21, Earlene 53

2536 Mom, Dad: DD - 5 +DS - 2

10572 Matt, Karen: Grace (DD) -9 +Jack (DS) -7 +Addie (DD)-4

TBD Hubby and wife: DD 15 + DD 13 + DS 10 + DD 7

TBD Bob 64, Cindy 60, April 34

TBD The Atkinson family, Joe 34, Kellie, 36 : Stewart (DS) 8 + Skoeben (DS) 6 + Finnegan (DS) 4

TBD Evelyn (mom): Mathew (DS) 18 + Bella (GDD) 9

TBD Fred +Jamie: Gabbie (DD) 6 + Gage (DS) 3

11012 Aaron+ Addie: Adiz (DD) 16 + Amorette (DD)10 + Aaron (DD) 5

TBD Christina & John: Gabriella (DD) 8

If new families want to join, please put your info on this thread or send me a message.

I will close the FE list on November 15th to give enough time to everybody to prepare their FEs gifts.

(for those with a TBD cabin, once you have you cabin number, let me know and I will add it to the list)

TBD The Atkinson family, Joe 34, Kellie, 36 : Stewart (DS) 8 + Skoeben (DS) 6 + Finnegan (DS) 4

TBD Fred +Jamie: Gabbie (DS) 6 + Gage (DS) 3#

TBD Aaron+ Addie: Adiz (DD) 16 + Amorette (DD)10 + Aaron (DD) 5

If new families want to join, please put your info on this thread or send me a message.

I will close the FE list on November 15th to give enough time to everybody to prepare their FEs gifts.
Correction to Jamie and Fred
Gabbie is DD and Gage is DS :-)
Thanks again for all of your hard work.

We are so excited!!!!!!

Hi, can we add another family to the FE? It will be myself (Christina), husband John and DD Gabriella (8yrs old).
I've been tossing back and forth about taking the Dream or the Magic, and after a few days conversation with my TA, we decided to play it safe and have sweet dreams. So, we are actually jumping ship from the Magic.

Please let me know if its too late to join the FE.

Still not sure on the Cabin number, and my TA says I should have it shortly.

Thanks kindly, Christina

(for those with a tbd cabin, once you have you cabin number, let me know and i will add it to the list)

fe list dream dec 15th -19th 2013

9658 hubby and wife: Dd 4 + ds- 1

5544 mom v- anne: Kijané( dd)8 + tayshon (ds) 4

8188 peters family amanda, aaron:matthew (ds) 11 + nicholas (ds) 9

2017 nico 20, kendall 21, earlene 53

2536 mom, dad: Dd - 5 +ds - 2

10572 matt, karen: Grace (dd) -9 +jack (ds) -7 +addie (dd)-4

tbd hubby and wife: Dd 15 + dd 13 + ds 10 + dd 7

tbd bob 64, cindy 60, april 34

tbd the atkinson family, joe 34, kellie, 36 : Stewart (ds) 8 + skoeben (ds) 6 + finnegan (ds) 4

tbd evelyn (mom): Mathew (ds) 18 + bella (gdd) 9

tbd fred +jamie: Gabbie (dd) 6 + gage (ds) 3#

11012 a&a: A (dd) 16 + a (dd)10 + a (ds) 5

tbd christina & john: Gabriella (dd) 8

if new families want to join, please put your info on this thread or send me a message.

I will close the fe list on november 15th to give enough time to everybody to prepare their fes gifts.

hello all,

we just booked our second family disney cruise. We will have me and my 3 sons, (hubby will be deployed), my parents and my sister in adjoining rooms. I know it is a long ways off, but we want to do fish extender too!

11012 a&a: A (dd) 16 + a (dd)10 + a (ds) 5

Hi there, I just got an email from DCL, and we have been assigned our cabin!
Getting excited! Has everyone already picked their check-in time at the port? I got mine, and its nice and early 10:45am.

Cabin #8024 ~ CaymanPrincess
Christina & John (celebrating my 40th birthday!!!)
Gabriella (DD, 8yrs old)
no allergies.

Ok, so I am going thru the FE list and getting a little confused - are people not putting their names, and of their kids? This is the first time I've seen this.
Reason for asking is that I try to make things that have children's names on it as a FE gift, and its kinda hard given the little information.
Could we also put favorite characters for the kids? Its Christmas, and a big special cruise for us (my 40th!), please help with sharing names! Thanks in advance!

Lastly, if I organize, is anyone up for a Peter Pan Pub crawl? Obviously, this is without children. It will be a Peter Pan theme, so please feel free to dress accordingly. We will visit a few adult venues on the ship, and it will be cool as we all have babysitters, AND we get to visit places on the ship that we may not known exists..... Let me know your thoughts.

Im just getting excited, we were supposed to be on the Magic Dec 13th sailing, and we switched ships to The Dream sail instead as I wanted to insure we start this HOliday season off right. Who else is up for some adult fun???

With pleasure! I added you to the list!

Hi Anne, I've sat down and re-org your list. I hope you don't mind:hippie:
I hope this format helps everyone, and I am pretty sure I have everything correct. If you would be so kind to take a perusal of the list to confirm, that would be great. I am starting with the top deck and moving downward. I always found it easier to start at the top of the stairs and go downward, I hate climbing stairs and we've got a lot!!!

FE Cut off date is November 15th, 2013.

Cabin #11012 DisneyCruise2013
Aaron & Addie (adults)
Adiz (DD, 16yrs old)
Amorette (DD, 10yrs old)
Aaron (DS, 5yrs old)

Cabin #10572 Jenkins.337
Matt & Karen (adults)
Grace (DD, 9yrs old)
Jack (DS, 7yrs old)
Addie (DD, 4yrs old)

Cabin #9658 Mushore35
Mom & Dad
DD 4yrs old
DS 1yr old

Cabin #8188 Linden Lady (The Peters Family)
Amanda & Aaron (adults)
Matthew (DS, 11 yrs old)
Nicholas (DS, 9yrs old)

Cabin #8082 CaymanPrincess
John & Christina (C's 40th birthday)
Gabriella (DD, 8yrs old)

Cabin #8504 Janetbn
Shawn & Janet
Luca (DS, 5yrs)

Cabin #5544 Vats82 ~ MAIN LEAD OF FE
Anne (adult)
Kijane (DD, 8yrs old)
Tayshon (DS, 4yrs old)

Cabin #2017 Nicojramos
Nico & Kendall & Earlene (all adults)

Cabin #2536 (*cant figure out user name)
Mom & Dad
DD 5yrs old
DS 2yrs old

Cabin numbers needed:

Cabin: TBA Harleylover
Mom & Dad
DD 15yrs old
DD 13yrs old
DS 10yrs old
DD 7yrs old

Cabin: TBA Jkatkinson (The Stuart Family)
Bob & Cindy & April (all adults)

Cabin: TBA Justicebreeze (The Atkinson Family)
Joe & Kellie (adults)
Stewart (DS, 8yrs old)
Skoeben (DS, 6yrs old)
Finn (DS, 4 yrs old)

Cabin: TBA Egitana
Evelyn (Grandmother taking grand children on DCL!)
Matthew (DS, 18yrs old)
Bella (DD, 9yrs old)

Cabin: TBA Jamiern
Fred & Jamie (adults)
Gabbie (DD, 6yrs old)
Gage (DS 3yrs old)

I hope this list helps, and if there are names for children missing - pls add their names in! Thanks kindly! Christina:hippie:

Anne
We are also very exiceted to get on board!!
Thank for take the lead on this FE!! :)

I was thinking also open a group in facebook for this group so we can also keep in touch. Let me know if someone is interested it?

Chrisitne
thanks for doing the summary. Only one change for me my son is 5 ;) ...

Aaron & Addie (adults)
Adiz (DD, 16yrs old)
Amorette (DD, 10yrs old)
Aaron (DS, 5 YEARS old)

I also noticed a few errors from the original list that it was sent. I was working on the excel file to consolidate the names at the same time that i just noticed that you put it together :), so there are some changes on the cabs Christine and John, Matt & Karen.

I would like to share the xls file but i do not know how to attached the file here :( ( i am new on this DIS BOARD)

So far.. 26 Adults, 12 DS and 10DD

I can send the file that i did if someone can show me how to attach and excel file.
have a nice day!
Addie

Hi Addie,
Sorry - dont know how to share excel on this board. If I asked my husband, he would roll his eyes, do it for me, but not explain. His explanation is it takes longer to explain.... yeah, doesn't help but means well... lol

"so there are some changes on the cabs Christine and John, Matt & Karen."
Hi, so help me with these cabins - can you be a little more detailed? I am assuming the Christina & John is me?? Not sure what to do with Matt & Karen.... pls explain and I can fix it.

Just trying to make things easier. There are a few cabins that we have no names - can someone get back to me and as I see the message, I can tweak it as I will see the user name of the sender. Thanks - much appreciated!

Christina

Hello all,

We just booked our second family disney cruise. We will have me and my 3 sons, (hubby will be deployed), my parents and my sister in adjoining rooms. I know it is a long ways off, but we want to do fish extender too!

Anne
We are also very exiceted to get on board!!
Thank for take the lead on this FE!! :)

I was thinking also open a group in facebook for this group so we can also keep in touch. Let me know if someone is interested it?

Chrisitne
thanks for doing the summary. Only one change for me my son is 5 ;) ...

Aaron & Addie (adults)
Adiz (DD, 16yrs old)
Amorette (DD, 10yrs old)
Aaron (DS, 5 YEARS old)

I also noticed a few errors from the original list that it was sent. I was working on the excel file to consolidate the names at the same time that i just noticed that you put it together :), so there are some changes on the cabs Christine and John, Matt & Karen.

I would like to share the xls file but i do not know how to attached the file here :( ( i am new on this DIS BOARD)

So far.. 26 Adults, 12 DS and 10DD + 4 Teenager :)

I can send the file that i did if someone can show me how to attach and excel file.
have a nice day!
Addie

So far.. 26 Adults, 12 DS and 10DD + 4 Teenager :cool1:

Sure ! I will put the list up by the end of the week end!

TBD Fred +Jamie: Gabbie (DS) 6 + Gage (DS) 3#

TBD Aaron+ Addie: Adiz (DD) 16 + Amorette (DD)10 + Aaron (DD) 5

Here are the names I have so far and will keep adding new names to this post.

Have a great day !! We are almost there!! :)

I am not sure if this is how to request to be part of the Fish Extenders but we would like to do it. We are:
Shawn
Janet
Luca (5 years old)
Cabin 8504
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter