• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Hi everyone,
Spent a week at Disney, enjoyed the F & W fest :thumbsup2 I've been on the FB page more than this one...it's been fun catching up here :rotfl:

Looking forward to our trip. I'm staying two nights at AoA before the cruise and then 5 nights after the cruise. Going to MVMCP on the 13th and possibly on the 14th.
If anyone is going to those dates. I'd happily meet up before our week of wonderful on the Fantasy
Dee pooh:

Got my cruise documents yesterday. It is coming real fast. Yippee:dance3::santa: we are going to MVMCP on the 13 th too. Love the party !!!

Charleyann

Hope you guys are ok and have power back. This vacation will be much deserved!

Hi again everyone. Just when I thought I would have time to read some posts and get involved around here, Sandy showed up and took our power for 8 days. Everyone is well and no damage to our home. But our town is a complete mess and the kids were also out of school for eight days. So needless to say I really need this vacation more than ever.

Hope you are all well and perhaps the next week we can say hi a few times!

We are supposed to try Halloween tomorrow, so if my Jessie and Woody dress up I will post a pic.

:dance3:

LuvEeyore:
Thanks so much for organizing this. I haven't received any information or emails for the FE but I'm on the list. I haven't gotten on the FB page but my name on there is Jill Noland Pence if you could friend me and send me any info about FE that would be great. I haven't done FE before so needless to say, I'm clueless! Thanks so much!

If you are late coming on board and want to participate in the FE you mayI am adding a group Z for you all. Please, PM me in addition to signing up using the link on the 1st page of the thread to the cruiser page. WE are just signing up there. The updates are being emailed to you and posted on the FB page. If you want to join the FB group, please pm me with info that I need to freind you. Please note, I do not usually answer on the weekends as I work weekends. I do check my pm's and get info ready to go out.
Lee

PS

Many thanks to Linda who has helped me when the census is up on the unit I work in and as there have been family emergencies and I have been sick!!

A star wars ship would be awesome! My boys would love that!

Did yall hear Disney bought LucasFilms? .......... and there are plans already for a movie in 2015 ........ I am making the announcement here. I predict a Star Wars themed cruise ship in the future. Imagine walking down the hall of a Star Wars themed cruise ship. WOW!!! So many possibilities. just had to share with someone who understands. :ewok::chewy::darth::yoda:

The facebook page is secret. Don't want to announce to the whole world our houses will be vacant for a week.

Welcome to the group,

MVMCP= Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. The evening hours at Magic Kingdom with a special entry fee.

CP = Candelight Processional at Epcot no extra entry fee, but you can commit to a dining package to get reserved seating.
Skye

5 weeks!!!!!

ACKKKKK! So much to do

Tell me about it....I was feeling pretty good about things, even tho I still haven't gotten my FE or the FE gifts yet. Then I started the new job and my time has gone out the window :joker::joker::joker:

And now on top of that, I just found out last night that my DD's Boyfriend can't get off work. He is a team lead at Target, who makes his own work schedule so he thought - no prob to get that week off. He paid for the cruise back in the summer. Now they say that no team leads can be off before xmas, even tho he works in the meat dept. He will lose his money, and I don't know how this will affect our cabin assignment, etc....:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have to get on the phone with DVC next week and see what to do....:(

LuvEeyore:
Thanks so much for organizing this. I haven't received any information or emails for the FE but I'm on the list. I haven't gotten on the FB page but my name on there is Jill Noland Pence if you could friend me and send me any info about FE that would be great. I haven't done FE before so needless to say, I'm clueless! Thanks so much!

Jill,
check your PM on this board - I replied there for you!

cruise docs in the mail yesterday! it's official. always a good feeling. and they came with Castaway Club on them. yippee!

5 weeks!!!!!

ACKKKKK! So much to do

Hey that is funny.............cuz Donna said the same thing...........except she said it like this......ACKKKKKKKK!!!! I'll never get everything done in time!!! I reassured her that I will be here to help...............she just then ran out of the room pulling her hair!!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1: What's up with that!!!:confused3:confused3:confused3

Can't blame a guy for trying. Can I get an A for effort???? Where is my back up.........David..........I am sinking here.........

Kevin

Wow..................Boss..............I got your back there good buddy...........don't worry............you get a big A from me there good buddy!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I am so excited we got our cruise documents!:cool1:

We are also coming into the area early. Staying at Saratoga Springs the week before the cruise. We are heading to all the parks and celebrating the holiday programs. I can't wait.;)The parks in Orlando are so much bigger than Disneyland and CA Adventure by us.

Then the cruise will be so relaxing and fun!!!:thumbsup2

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

It's been a crazy couple of weeks here in the Northeast...a hurricane and then a foot of snow less than a week later. And no power for days...but we finally seem to be back online here. (We better be, I just re-stocked the fridge for the second time in two weeks...don't tell me the economy is in the tank after experiencing the grocery stores and the must have this holiday is probably going to be generators)

Did I mention we had both our mothers staying with us for 12 days things were so bad???:crazy2::scared::faint:

It was so crazy, I didn't even feel joy when the cruise docs came...why? I couldn't see them in the dark and I was too cold to smile.

But, I really have nothing to complain about when I flip on the news here...it's REALLY, REALLY bad.:worried: Boardwalks destroyed, homes ripped off their foundations or in half or not even standing at all and a roller coaster swept into the ocean, just to mention a few things.:( The devastation is truly mind blowing and I haven't even been able to go see it for myself because of everything going on at our house.

It really does feel like the Myans might be right and the world is ending. The Jersey Shore is just waiting for the plague and locusts next.

Fortunately, the extend of damage was a bush ripped out and a broken gutter at our mothers homes.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is 10 days away. I feel like we lost 2 weeks of our lives to a black hole. We have a lot to be thankful for this year.

After these few weeks, I REALLY can't wait to get on the Mickey boat and park myself in the spa.:cool1: and hopefully be warm on the beach:beach:

That is all.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Figment

God Bless you and your family! I cannot imagine what you all have been through. I wish you safety and warmth, and constant electricity , and I am going to make a very big effort to not complain about anything this week, because there is no way anything could be as bad as what you guys have experienced. :beach: BETTER DAYS ARE COMING :):):):thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter