December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Wow - it's almost like they didn't want to have your FE come up missing earlier on, so they waited until it was time to pack.:crazy2:

And what would they do with something that had your family names on it?? :furious:

Well Linda, that is what Donna and I wondered as well. What can you do with a FE that has someone else's name on it you can't remove. And if a kid took it wouldn't you think the parents would turn it in to Guest Services on board the ship. We asked before we got off the ship, but nothing was turned in. And then when we got home I called DCL and asked them. I got a very nice call back a few days later from a lost and found department, that nothing had been turned in.

Well, I made the call today to change the address for the cruise so our documents would arrive to the right place. I also mentioned the cabins not being the same and asked if there was any way they could be the same cabin for both cruises.

She said since one was a GTY possibly they could not change it, but she would ask when she called over the address change.

I said well, if we don't ask the answer is no, if we did ask it might be yes.
I said it would be really magical to not have to change rooms as that work mostly falls on the mama in the group. Chit chatted mentioned I was done moving for a while.

She laughed and agreed. It took a bit of singing along with the hold music, but we now have room 5020 for both cruises!!!!!!!!!!! Port side.

No more moving for this mama.:cheer2::cool1:pixiedust:

On the moving side I am hoping to have it all done before the end of the month.

PS I told all y'all the same time I told Kevin as I am so excited not to have to repack

Yea:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::woohoo::yay:. I think that covers it. I have the best DW. Now all I have to do is make it to Dec. With the new job starting I am hoping the OT slows down...........one can hope right?????

Kevin.

Yea:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::woohoo::yay:. I think that covers it. I have the best DW. Now all I have to do is make it to Dec. With the new job starting I am hoping the OT slows down...........one can hope right?????

Kevin.

How is the new job going there Mr President? I hope all is well for you in your new position there at work. You deserve it good buddy..........sorry........:worship:Sir.......:worship:Mr President!!!
That is some good news about getting the same stateroom for both cruises.

party:

I am soooo happy for you guys! And (sorry, World Wide Man club members) you're right when you say that the moving stuff would be on the mama. Just like my Kevin, I'm sure that your Kevin would be very amenable and helpful, but there always seem to be straggler stuff that doesn't get thought about by others. One less worry for you all....:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

"Straggler stuff" I like that phrase. It is the straggler stuff that I am still dealing with at the old house. See, I have to come over here as the washer and dryer is still here. (we're hiring some pros to move the really heavy stuff)

Got the call the blinds are in and will be installed tomorrow in the new house so I can now arrange to have the heavy stuff moved.
First I want to get caught up on the laundry I already brought over to the old house. Guess what I am doing this weekend!!

Moving the closets! and the kitchen. Goals-

Monday-Kitchen completely moved over - we are running out of food finally!

Wednesday at latest- to finish all laundry, declutter the closets of clothes we no longer wear. Wash and donate them. Wash and move those we are keeping. (Not sure why we do this, but in our family we wash the clothes from the closet before moving them- maybe it relates back to the days of moths or something- I just know it is "how it is done"-hmm have to ask my mom "why" on that one after 23 years or marriage)

Thursday- Have big moving men transport the rest of it!
Friday- pack suitcases for vacation
Saturday- get on airplane to go visit my favorite mouse

I am now seeinng the light at the end of the tunnel.
Skye

"Straggler stuff" I like that phrase. It is the straggler stuff that I am still dealing with at the old house. See, I have to come over here as the washer and dryer is still here. (we're hiring some pros to move the really heavy stuff)

Got the call the blinds are in and will be installed tomorrow in the new house so I can now arrange to have the heavy stuff moved.
First I want to get caught up on the laundry I already brought over to the old house. Guess what I am doing this weekend!!

Wednesday at latest- to finish all laundry, declutter the closets of clothes we no longer wear. Wash and donate them. Wash and move those we are keeping. (Not sure why we do this, but in our family we wash the clothes from the closet before moving them- maybe it relates back to the days of moths or something- I just know it is "how it is done"-hmm have to ask my mom "why" on that one after 23 years or marriage)

Skye

Have fun with our Favorite Mouse!! Post some poictures on FB:surfweb:

Skye

What a smart DW, public acountability of my honey do list:)

Guess I have my marching orders, time for this soldier to get to work.:wave2::wave2:

Kevin

Skye

Have a great time, Skye & Kevin. You sure deserve it! :yay::yay::wizard:

Linda

We did the Couples Massage on the Wonder last year in Alaska and had a great view of the outside. I had never had one before and thought it was a great experience

Kevin

We also have had great experiences with massages. We did the couple's massage on the Magic in the Med, and also at Atlantis (same spa corporation). Did not experience any type of "hard sell". We were in an interior room, but it was dark, quiet, soft music playing ... very nice!:)

We also have had great experiences with massages. We did the couple's massage on the Magic in the Med, and also at Atlantis (same spa corporation). Did not experience any type of "hard sell". We were in an interior room, but it was dark, quiet, soft music playing ... very nice!:)

And if you go to the DCL website, there's a section of videos on there that even show that couples can go out to a private veranda during their spa time and relax with a beverage while in your robes:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Oh I hope I get to CUOP soon, seems like life just keeps getting trickier. NOt going to bring the "cruise" party down with details but if your the praying kind, a quick little mention for the Mills Family would sure be appreciated :)

I do miss the bantor umongst everyone and can't wait to catch up, soon I hope :goodvibes

Oh I hope I get to CUOP soon, seems like life just keeps getting trickier. NOt going to bring the "cruise" party down with details but if your the praying kind, a quick little mention for the Mills Family would sure be appreciated :)

I do miss the bantor umongst everyone and can't wait to catch up, soon I hope :goodvibes

Know that you are in our prayers. Hang in there and hope all goes well soon:grouphug:

Kevin

Booked, paid and ready to set sail! December 15 cannot get here fast enough!

This will be our 7th DCL cruise and 4th to the Caribbean! We are in the concierge area and I am curious how to do the FE if the gates are closed?

Is there a FE list going on this already? I'm sure there probably is but I am too sleepy to read back over hundreds of pages of posts! LOL!

The Tennyson Clan

This will be our 7th DCL cruise and 4th to the Caribbean! We are in the concierge area and I am curious how to do the FE if the gates are closed?

Is there a FE list going on this already? I'm sure there probably is but I am too sleepy to read back over hundreds of pages of posts! LOL!

The Tennyson Clan

Welcome to our merry band.:grouphug:

Make sure you go through all 132 pages as we are a quiet bunch. One word of warning, do not have a hot drink in you hand.:thumbsup2

Kevin

The Tennyson Clan

I too would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: BlazerK91 (Tennyson Clan) to the cruise. Glad you are joining us. Please check the first page about joing the FE. You can PM LuvEeyore (Lee) about joing the FE and about joing our facebook page. She is the lady in charge of................well....................just about everything around here. She is the boss, the big cheese, the lady we all answer to, the lady that keeps us all in line, she can help you with most anything you need help with on here.:thumbsup2

We will definitely add the Mills family to our prayers.:littleangel:

The Tennyson Clan

Welcome to the group, Tennyson's :grouphug::grouphug:

I was new to this group just a short time ago too, and I will tell you it is definitely worthwhile spending the time to go thru the other 131 pages of posts:surfweb::surfweb: just take it in small chunks...You will learn names and some personalities of this group. I know for us, we can't wait to actually get to meet people on 12/15.:cheer2:

One tip is that until you have 10 posts here, you will not be able to Private Message (PM) LuvEeyore to ask about the FE list. So get busy reading and commenting...:flower3::flower3:

My Kevin and I were wondering if anyone would be interested in trying to dine together at Palo's. We can't make our reservations until 10/1 cuz of being new cruisers, but wondered if there are any takers.....:wave2::wave2:

Just PM me and let me know!:scratchin:scratchin

Sent info to our TA to PIF in plenty of time for the 90-days-out booking. I'm not sure what all we want to do, but it is just one of those things I tend to get out of the way and then I feel like I can really get ready!

School has started for two of us. Our youngest starts tomorrow. We had a birthday last week, so I need to change the age of our oldest princess. I don't remember if I posted before, but we had to cancel our WDW trip the end of next month, but I was able to book the same resort and dining for the night before the cruise! Limo booked as well for the ride to the port.

We are getting so stinking close!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter