• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Guess what folks, they had on the news yesterday that the most beneficial part of a vacation is the looking forward to it. The anticipation is what brings the health benefits.

So glad to know we are a very healthy bunch because we are now down to:

200 days until the cruise!!

:woohoo::wizard::banana::cool1::cheer2:

Skye

WOW:cool1::cool1:, I just noticed our ship is 1/2 way across.

Kevin

Spent a little time ignoring my studies today and came up with the perfect T-shirt design LOL....
toaster.jpg
[/IMG]

Tee Hee...I really should be studying LOL.....

We are on this cruise too. It will be our 3rd cruise. DD 13, DD 12, DH and me! Also, my in-laws will be onboard. Their first cruise ever.
I am wondering where most people are staying before the cruise? Also, are most people staying and doing the parks after the cruise?

We are on this cruise too. It will be our 3rd cruise. DD 13, DD 12, DH and me! Also, my in-laws will be onboard. Their first cruise ever.
I am wondering where most people are staying before the cruise? Also, are most people staying and doing the parks after the cruise?

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: colmom and family to the cruise!!!:cool1::banana: This is a fun bunch of crazies on here. I myself am pretty laid back and just like to read everything that is going on. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: (Even I couldn't say that with a straight face!!!) Ooohhhhhhhh my stomach hurts from sooooooo much laughing!!!! We are glad ya'll are joining us on the cruise!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We are going to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for a couple of days before the cruise. Port Canaveral is on the east coast of Florida and we live on the west coast of Florida. So if we drive over to WDW that puts us close to half way to the port. Then on the day of the cruise we drive over to the port, park the car, and off we go!!!:cool1:

199 days to go, 199 days to go. We take them fast, we take them slooooooow. 199 days to go:banana::cool1::yay::dance3:

Welcome aboard, we will be staying at WDW post cruise. Make sure you take time to get caught up here. We are a quiet bunch:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:. I tried David. I see what you mean about the sides hurting

Kevin

Spent a little time ignoring my studies today and came up with the perfect T-shirt design LOL....
toaster.jpg
[/IMG]

David.............did you see this? You are in the printing bussiness right?????

We need to counter this with our own design.

Your Prez

Welcome!!!! Glad to have you join us!!! The "Men" are right, we are a very quiet group who only discuss the most important of topics and DO NOT recieve messages from various kitchen devices...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am also traveling with a DD13, and my MIL who has never cruised, and of course my DH:love:

We plan on going to MVPCP on Friday before the Cruise, not sure which resort we will stay in.

Be sure to go to the first page and add yourselves to the Cruise list, you can also sign up for the FE list and Secret Mickey! There is also a facebook page

and if you are interested you can message me and I will add you to the FLASHMOB participation list and if you REALLY want to get involved you can send me a favorite holiday recipe or family favorite and I will add it to the DIS'er Family Cookbook I am making for the cruise ....SEE I told you we were a quiet bunch :confused3

199 days to go, 199 days to go. We take them fast, we take them slooooooow. 199 days to go:banana::cool1::yay::dance3:

WOW!!!! Kevin - Mr Prez To add to all of the other many talents you possess............we can also add Music Writer!!! Kevin, Good Buddy........I.....I......... had no idea!!! A multi - talented President.........is there no end to all of these talents you have. Skye is a mighty lucky woman to be married to you.:thumbsup2 (I tell my DW that same thing.........that she is lucky to be married to me................and she just laughs, and laughs, and laughs, and laughs.............well you get the picture!!!):sad2::sad2::sad2:

David.............did you see this? You are in the printing bussiness right?????

We need to counter this with our own design.

Your Prez

I saw this too!!! Sorry to say.......we don't print shirts, books and magazines are our specialty. But, I agree, we need to come up with a design all our own. Got any ideas Mr Prez..........Sarge do you have any ideas??? Ill keep racking my poor little brain to see if I can come up with an idea. (Getting a headache already!!!)

WOW!!!! Kevin - Mr Prez To add to all of the other many talents you possess............we can also add Music Writer!!! Kevin, Good Buddy........I.....I......... had no idea!!! A multi - talented President.........is there no end to all of these talents you have. Skye is a mighty lucky woman to be married to you.:thumbsup2 (I tell my DW that same thing.........that she is lucky to be married to me................and she just laughs, and laughs, and laughs, and laughs.............well you get the picture!!!):sad2::sad2::sad2:

You need to thank my wonderful DW for this one. We were driving across country one time into some bad weather and starting singing it as miles to go to distract the little ones from the weather. It worked.

Kevin

You need to thank my wonderful DW for this one. We were driving across country one time into some bad weather and starting singing it as miles to go to distract the little ones from the weather. It worked.

Kevin

DD10 was only 2 1/2 on that trip and she still bursts into this song on long trips (anything over 30 miles)

The tune is "100 bottles of beer on the wall". You emphasize the word fast by saying it quickly and really slow down the line with the word slow in it.

You can repeat it as often as necessary until you see the next mile marker go by. Or all day long for a cruise if you are really needing the encouragement.

toaster.jpg
[/IMG]

Okay I want it in a V-Neck or scoop neck, even a sleeveless would do.

Skye- who almost fell off the chair from laughing so hard.

Whew! We are back home, and laundry is nearly caught up!

We had a great time on the Dream. I LOOOOOOVED Remy! Not sure if we will do it again on the Fantasy but I hope to. High Tea was fun at Palo. I'm sad they are discontinuing it, but I did hear from Palo's manager that they may be moving HT to another venue.

It rained much of the time, but Saturday in CC was the most perfect weather we have had in our 4 trips there. It will be difficult to top it.

Loved catching up on the last few weeks!

Tuesday, June 4th

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES

booking window opens for our cruise dates.

:thumbsup2

I was just going to send this message via toaster, but thought I should share with everyone.......

"I was just going to send this message via toaster, but thought I should share with everyone......." Love it !!

:rotfl:

Listen up!!! The rumors of me being KIA or being MIA were false. :thumbsup2 I was deep undercover. But I did find out through some recon that all appliances rely on one thing: POWER!!!. So the 2nd part of TAPS would be to disable the power supply. If needed go back to survival training, reach into your inner pyro and start a fire (and no I do not mean burn down the house:scared1:) :yay:

As far as the shirt design, nice touch with the colored lights:santa:, but I prefer desert digital camo.

If any one is flying from the New York area, Jet Blue and Continantal are still high. We booked our flights a few months ago. But do not rush to book them. Check everyday for a week then buy. If you book on Jet Blue your 1st bag is free and if the price goes down they will issue you a credit.:cool1:

Just to give all of you a heads up, our sailing is almost sold out.:hourglass The only cabins left are balconies. :eek:

Can someone PM me the Facebook link.

have a magical day while I try and figure out why one of my controllers are being temprmental :badpc:

Listen up!!! The rumors of me being KIA or being MIA were false. :thumbsup2 I was deep undercover. But I did find out through some recon that all appliances rely on one thing: POWER!!!. So the 2nd part of TAPS would be to disable the power supply. If needed go back to survival training, reach into your inner pyro and start a fire (and no I do not mean burn down the house:scared1:) :yay:

As far as the shirt design, nice touch with the colored lights:santa:, but I prefer desert digital camo.

If any one is flying from the New York area, Jet Blue and Continantal are still high. We booked our flights a few months ago. But do not rush to book them. Check everyday for a week then buy. If you book on Jet Blue your 1st bag is free and if the price goes down they will issue you a credit.:cool1:

Just to give all of you a heads up, our sailing is almost sold out.:hourglass The only cabins left are balconies. :eek:

Can someone PM me the Facebook link.

have a magical day while I try and figure out why one of my controllers are being temprmental :badpc:

Figment,
PM me your info so I can find you and I will friend you, then make you a member of the group. We have made this a closed group so that you may post pictures of your family, cruise etc and not be viewed by everyone.
Lee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter