• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Hey Amanda, ya'll still thinking of jumping ship on this cruise? Hope not, sure would hate to see you and the family leave. But, I do understand if you do.

If you do leave, I believe Skye, Pam and all of the other girls.........uhhhhhhhhh.............gals.........uhhhhhhhhhhhh.............members of the Hen Club would :sad::sad::sad: their eyes out. They would miss you and your leadership skills. Someone needs to keep the girls in line............I don't believe I said that...............I don't know what I am saying..............I think I am having a relapse in that sickness I had a while ago!!! (I think I am feverish and talking outa my head!!!!)

No worries. We are booked for the 8th and the 15th. You know how people's schedules change...I REALLY want to cruise with you guys so we are keeping this booking just in case our friends bail for some reason. Thankfully they would have to PIF for the 8th before we would lose $$ on the 15th! I learned the hard way years ago to be careful planning my schedule/life around others' plans!!!! Wish we could do both!

No worries. We are booked for the 8th and the 15th. You know how people's schedules change...I REALLY want to cruise with you guys so we are keeping this booking just in case our friends bail for some reason. Thankfully they would have to PIF for the 8th before we would lose $$ on the 15th! I learned the hard way years ago to be careful planning my schedule/life around others' plans!!!! Wish we could do both!

Or you could keep them both and we could see you on both cruises.:cool2:

Kevin

Honest honey that was not my plan at all:littleangel:

Psss........David, DW is on to us. I have to rethink this and come up with a new plan. Donna does not read this board does she???????

Your Prez, Kevin

Maannnnn................I was sure hoping Mr President, your plan of getting the DW's to pick out our clothes and then pack them for us would have worked!!! It was such a good one too!!! I hate packing my own clothes..............I go to dinner looking like a rag-a-muffin.............clothes all wrinkled..........and unkept. Maybe if we put our heads together we could come up with a good plan and the DW's would never catch on. (Let;s not put our heads together too hard this time..........last time we did that I got a headache when we banged our heads together.......how about you!!)

Too be totally honest she reads allot of the posts. Her day at work is a very hectic one, working on a computer all day. So the last thing she wants to do in her spare time at home is to be on a computer. But I do show her allot of the posts on here, to keep her up to speed.

Or you could keep them both and we could see you on both cruises.:cool2:

Kevin

Yeah, that's NOT gonna happen. It is a fabulous idea...just not in the cards for now unless Dale gets some crazy unexpected bonus!!! LOL! Since we aren't even considering the TA next year it would be fun to spend two weeks on board, though!

I keep trying to get Dale on here, but after being on computers all day at work he just isn't too into it! I never found that I had that problem when I worked outside the home, but I wasn't ever in IT.

Yeah, that's NOT gonna happen. It is a fabulous idea...just not in the cards for now unless Dale gets some crazy unexpected bonus!!! LOL! Since we aren't even considering the TA next year it would be fun to spend two weeks on board, though!

I keep trying to get Dale on here, but after being on computers all day at work he just isn't too into it! I never found that I had that problem when I worked outside the home, but I wasn't ever in IT.

Well I thought I would at least give ot a try. :rolleyes1 At least we will get to meet on one of the cruises.

Kevin

Donna, my DW, is like that too Amanda. She too works on a computer at work all day long, and she doesn't want to be any where close to one at home. So I keep her up to date as to what is going on.

:laundy: Let the Spring cleaning begin...Hoping to find my magnets from our last cruise..I just can't remember where I put them to keep them "safe" :confused3

Hoping everyone is feeling better, sending :wizard: your way!!

DH has joined the facebook page and promises to check in, I keep him "in the know" of all the MAN CLUB activities and have reminded him to pack his best hawaiian shirts and plaid golf pants, and of course his argile socks and sandals. Anything else I should tell him :confused3

FE question?? Has anyone discussed whether we will do FE's in smaller groups or if we are gifting to everyone listed, just want to start picking up a few things but I see our list is rather long?? Any thoughts?? Also are we playing Secret Mickey? Are we just exchanging between one cabin that is picked at random??

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

FE updates
I am working on the list...trying to catch up...maybe this weekend or Monday. I am okay with limiting the group but on last c ount less than 25 so far in the FE groups.

Some want to do secret Mickeys as well. I have that list as well. Just let me know if you want both. Those that want to limit please let me know what a good group size would be.

The FB page is up and running. Let me know if you want to be a part.

Lee

DreamCruiser100;44722728[SIZE="3" said:
DH has joined the facebook page and promises to check in, I keep him "in the know" of all the MAN CLUB activities and have reminded him to pack his best hawaiian shirts and plaid golf pants, and of course his argile socks and sandals. Anything else I should tell him :confused3[/SIZE]:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Well Pam, that sounds like you got everything there he is going to need. When we put on these outfits, I just know there will be a run on the shops on board the ship by all of the men to purchase their very own "special outfits!!" We will be making a fashion statement and we will be the talk of the ship. Just you wait and see. Every man on board will be dressed like we are!!! We'll be the trend setters!!! We will be bringing in a new era of fashion for men on vacvation!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Well Pam, that sounds like you got everything there he is going to need. When we put on these outfits, I just know there will be a run on the shops on board the ship by all of the men to purchase their very own "special outfits!!" We will be making a fashion statement and we will be the talk of the ship. Just you wait and see. Every man on board will be dressed like we are!!! We'll be the trend setters!!! We will be bringing in a new era of fashion for men on vacvation!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I can see it now. We will be the talk of the ship.:yay::yay: Hmmm, may be we could patent the look. We could make a mint.:cool1::cool1:

Kevin

FE: Thanks Lee, 25 sounds like a good number!! and my family would like to participate in the Secret Mickey as well:goodvibes

Just for you Gentlemen!!

tacky-1.jpg

FE: Thanks Lee, 25 sounds like a good number!! and my family would like to participate in the Secret Mickey as well:goodvibes

Just for you Gentlemen!!

tacky-1.jpg

Oh my! That is a visual I could have done without! LOL!

We sail three weeks from today on our b2b, and I am so stressed! I usually have everything pretty much ready but now I have nothing prepared. Must.get.busy!

FE updates
I am working on the list...trying to catch up...maybe this weekend or Monday. I am okay with limiting the group but on last c ount less than 25 so far in the FE groups.

Some want to do secret Mickeys as well. I have that list as well. Just let me know if you want both. Those that want to limit please let me know what a good group size would be.

The FB page is up and running. Let me know if you want to be a part.

Lee

Hi there I'm Penny,beanersmom 305, and I hardly ever get time to check in on this thread, although I truly do want to participate. Can you please forward me the FE link or list thats been established, also I would like to do the secret Mickey, but need to know how that works. I just PM'd ibouncetoo and requested to be added also to the ladies meet/greet-lol and the recipe exchange. Finally, please send me the FB link too if its diffedrent than the FE link. I am getting excited about this cruise, and yet my 14yr daughter still could care less. Personally, I just wish I had a guy to take along too, but unfortunately not at this time. Have a great week, and thanks for your help. Looking forward to meeting all these great people :):)
P.S.- Limiting to 25 is fine with me too . I want to relax!!

Just for you Gentlemen!!

tacky-1.jpg

PAM............that's it..........that's the LOOK!!!! But I just gots to ask............is that your DH in the photo??!!!???? Like Kevin said, the President of the Official Worldwide Man Club.............we were going to patent the look................come out with a new line of vacation apparal just for men and make it the official wearing apparal of all men on vacation. All of us can make a small fortune!!! Let's see now.............you Pam, can be the photographer/designer................since you came up with the great idea of adding the pink sunblock & the Mickey Ears hat.............your DH can be the model............since he did such a great job in this photo shoot, and has that "look" down pat...............and help with designs as well..........Kevin can be the President of the company.................I will be the VP in charge of all things a VP does.............. (does anyone out there have any idears just what a VP does???):confused3 We will make a mint!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: What do you think President Kevin.................good plan!!!

PAM............that's it..........that's the LOOK!!!! But I just gots to ask............is that your DH in the photo??!!!???? Like Kevin said, the President of the Official Worldwide Man Club.............we were going to patent the look................come out with a new line of vacation apparal just for men and make it the official wearing apparal of all men on vacation. All of us can make a small fortune!!! Let's see now.............you Pam, can be the photographer/designer................since you came up with the great idea of adding the pink sunblock & the Mickey Ears hat.............your DH can be the model............since he did such a great job in this photo shoot, and has that "look" down pat...............and help with designs as well..........Kevin can be the President of the company.................I will be the VP in charge of all things a VP does.............. (does anyone out there have any idears just what a VP does???):confused3 We will make a mint!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: What do you think President Kevin.................good plan!!!

I have to agree with my most honorable VP. That is a great plan.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I can see it now. A whole "Worldwide MAN Club" line, clothing, hats, coffee cups, ......:cool1:

Kevin

I'm in trouble now, DH said he thought you would think it was him in the photo LOL, IT'S NOT!! :rotfl2: I got the image from google and added a few touches ::yes:: This is my DH...

2654_1128284886072_1195699401_392923_5070765_n.jpg

Although with a little pink lotion and the right wardrobe...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter