• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

I might just consider going myself! Get myself all the more excited about being on her the following month, as Shari and I will be on her in April.

We definately will be at the port when the Fantasy comes in. We live about 5 minutes from there. We were there when the Dream came and it was GREAT.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week-end. Must start off with an apology for not being on here much this past week. Last week-end DW and I took our two granddaughters - ages 5 & 6 over for their first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade and their first ever visit to WDW. They had such a great time. Loved every minute, did not want to leave. Just like all of the rest of us - am I right???:confused3

Saturday night for DW was a night no one ever wants. She got so sick - she couldn't leave the bathroom all night long. We were concerned she would not be able to make the 1 1/2 hour drive back home. But I think she just willed herself not to be sick, so we did make it home. On the way home I started felling sick. So when we got to the house I called my son to come over and pick up the girls.

We have been sick this past whole week. DW has missed the whole week of work. I only worked 3 days. Would have loved to stay home and gotten more rest. Now when DW catches something she don't fool around. She gets the full blown version. I only got a milder version of what she got. Now her throat is getting sore. She just can't catch a break. So, I am going to be Nurse David again this week for DW.
I hope all of you stay healthy and have a wonderful holiday. I'll check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing. Talk to ya'll again soon.:woohoo:

Same here David,

Take care of yourself and the wifey. Both of you get better soon. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas:santa:

Kevin

Sending good health wishes you way for both you and wifey.

Hope everyone is feeling better real soon

Same here David,

Take care of yourself and the wifey. Both of you get better soon. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas:santa:

Kevin

Thanks guys for your well wishes. :thumbsup2 Wifey went back to work today against my wishes. Said she had to or else. Guess I know what she means. No one else is going to do her work for her - and with each passing day, it puts her further and further behind. I drove both of us into work today. We usually do ride together, but I wanted to be sure she didn't try to stay late this evening trying to get caught up.

Well, I can see by the ol' clock on the wall - it's time for me to start working. I'll write to ya'll again later.:yay::woohoo:

Wanted to wish each of you a very, Merry Christmas!! Stay safe and warm.

On another note, this time next year we will all be enjoying our last at sea day/evening and starting to think about returning to the real world.

Lee

Wanted to wish each of you a very, Merry Christmas!! Stay safe and warm.

On another note, this time next year we will all be enjoying our last at sea day/evening and starting to think about returning to the real world.

Lee

DW and I too want to wish everyone a safe and
MERRY CHRISTMAS

As far as getting off the ship - I don't know what the rest of you are going to do - but I refuse to get off the ship!!!:lmao:

Hello All!!
I don't check in nearly as often as alot of you, but I did want to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday Season,and say, I can't wait for our cruise, and to meet my fellow Dis'ers. - The newer pictures of the Fantasy's progress are awesome, and she certainly is coming together. Think how lucky we are to have such updates, and data available. Way back when we wouldn't know anything until she pulled into port. Happy Christmas !!

"To you and all your family, your neighbors and your friends, may all your days be happy with a joy that never ends. May peace and love surround you, at Christmas time and all the whole year through. -My Christmas Card to you-The Partridge Family Christmas Album - really :) :santa::littleangel:

TO ALL - -
merrymunkmas.jpg

Since our MR on 12-16-12 was cancelled. We're thinking of moving to this one. If Disney goes to Hawaii during this same time I may take that one but for now we're joining all of you.
Looking forward to the Fantasy :)
Deepirate:

Since our MR on 12-16-12 was cancelled. We're thinking of moving to this one. If Disney goes to Hawaii during this same time I may take that one but for now we're joining all of you.
Deepirate:

Welcome, Dee!

Sadly, we'll be getting off a year from now. :sad2:

We are so looking forward to the cruise, though! We must be, since we will be missing a couple of our favorite traditions. Some of the hoopla will not be missed, but thankfully we can decorate a gingerbread house onboard! My annual cookie swap with girlfriends will be missed, though!

The Fantasy should float out in a couple of weeks! There are still a couple of months to go before she comes into PC. I do believe there are webcams in NYC's port though. She is supposed to be there first. Maybe there will be a tour for some of the national morning shows?

I'm looking forward to reading TRs and don't-miss parts of the ship!

Hope everyone has had a good week, is done with their shopping, and has a very Merry Christmas!!!

Deepirate:

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: you DisneyDee27 and family to the cruise. You were on one of the past cruises my DW and I went one weren't you? I seem to remember your avatar and name from somewhere. (I'm old and the mind just don't work like it use to!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:) Anyway welcome and hope you decide to stay with us.

YES now that i look at your avatar again you were on the back2back with us on the Dream this past September!!! Glad you are going again - possibily - with us!!!

Weclome to DisneyDee27. David, I trust that you and DW are doing much better. Merry Christmas to all. :santa:

Kevin

Weclome to DisneyDee27. David, I trust that you and DW are doing much better. Merry Christmas to all. :santa:

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I am doing much better, but DW has had a relapse. Running a temp of 101.5 degrees last night. Taking her back to see the doctor this afternoon. She is all upset that she won't be able to have Christmas dinner this year. We trade off each year with our son and his wife as to who has Thanksgiving and who has Christmas dinners. This year it is our turn for Christmas dinner. I told her I will help - but she said sitting in front of the TV is NO help!!! (She must be feeling a little better!!!):thumbsup2

Sorry to leave you all, but I just switched from this sailing to a Cat. V on the 26 January 2013 Disney Fantasy. So now it's 2 Feb. 2012 Dream (Cat. T), 28 April 2012 Fantasy (Cat. T) & 26 January 2013 Fantasy (Cat. V) - - all DCL.

FYI: The cruise website and cruiser list will remain. ;)

Happy holidays and happy sailing everyone!

Sorry to leave you all, but I just switched from this sailing to a Cat. V on the 26 January 2013 Disney Fantasy. So now it's 2 Feb. 2012 Dream (Cat. T), 28 April 2012 Fantasy (Cat. T) & 26 January 2013 Fantasy (Cat. V) - - all DCL.

FYI: The cruise website and cruiser list will remain. ;)

Happy holidays and happy sailing everyone!

Awww....Sorry to be losing you. Was looking forward to meeting you. I see your posts all over the cruise board. Have a fantastic time.

We just got back from the Dream sailing on 12/15, it was great. Just what we needed. Now on to the dreaded countdown for this cruise. 1 year! Seems so far away. No chance of me sneaking in another quick cruise before we sail. DH is being deployed to the desert in May and will not be back til November. That will make this cruise that much more special, a celebration of his homecoming, Lord willing!

And to all, Happy Holidays. May it be joyous and bright. Safe travels to everyone!

Holly:flower3:

I am also leaving you and will be joining Taswira on the 1/26/13 Eastern Fantasy. Right now I have a Cat 5E booked, cabin 8188. That's one of the coveted extended aft verandas.

However, when I sail in February it is likely that I'll re-shop and upgrade to a Cat V.

I'm sorry I won't get to meet all of you on this cruise! Have a drink for me on CC for the "end of the world...or not"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter