December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Hi Jodie,I am from VA also. I used to live in Dinwiddie County and I graduated from MCV. Is it snowing at your house today?

We had a dusting yesterday morning, but nothing this morning. Thank goodness! I'm ready for warm weather!!

Jodie

Hello everyone.

We moved our dummy date to this cruise.

Hope the world doesn't end with our cruise? 12/21/2012:confused3

Looking to book a cruise in Jan. 2012 also.

Welcome king Richard!!

If the world does end 12/21/2012, then I hope we all do not do anything that we would not be accountable for!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone in months to come.
Lee

Woohoo! Love seeing more people booking! Thank goodness we have a few to tide us over until this one!

And I thank goodness I now have a 'spare' dummy cruise that I can move to Hawaii and still keep THIS cruise! :thumbsup2

(of course, I'm going to need a second job to pay for them...)

And I thank goodness I now have a 'spare' dummy cruise that I can move to Hawaii and still keep THIS cruise! :thumbsup2

(of course, I'm going to need a second job to pay for them...)

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: I just have to hope the NYC-Canada cruise I have booked doesn't go up in price too much in the next 1½ weeks so I can reprice it onboard for the onboard booking benefits. That will be a nice bonus for my b'day cruise.

Okay...confession time. I thought about bailing however none of the new iternaries won out. I am still along for the ride.:cool1::cool1:

My friend Shari and I both have cabins on hold for this cruise. It's pretty likely we'll change from being on hold to actual booking. It would be our "Sailing the Fantasy until the end of the world...or not" cruise! :lmao:

We will both be celebrating birthdays as well as getting in the Christmas spirit by seeing the ship all decorated. :santa:

Smiles,
Holly

Yep - I'll be there also, next door to Holly. We're happy to see this thread and some great Dis-ers on this one! :thumbsup2

Shari

I am officially booked! I had it on hold - although I was pretty sure I was going to really book it.:banana:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: I just have to hope the NYC-Canada cruise I have booked doesn't go up in price too much in the next 1½ weeks so I can reprice it onboard for the onboard booking benefits. That will be a nice bonus for my b'day cruise.

Me too! I've had this one booked since the itineraries were first announced, but then added the July 8 5-night...that will pretty much do me for vacations for 2012, lol. Hoping to save a bit on this and the NYC cruises in a couple of weeks when we're on the Wonder!

I am officially booked now also. Changed the date of an onboard booking to this one, thankfully keeping my Platinum OBC as well as my cabin of choice, so I am happy! :)

I am officially booked now also. Changed the date of an onboard booking to this one, thankfully keeping my Platinum OBC as well as my cabin of choice, so I am happy! :)

:banana::banana::banana: I am thrilled as we will be in connecting cabins. Love the fact that the verandahs can be opened up!

Hello,

Booked this cruise this week. We are from Livermore, CA. We have two girls who will be 15 & 12 at the time of the cruise. It will be our 6th cruise.

Regards,
Sumita

:wave2: Welcome to the best Fantasy cruise ever! (well, I figure any Fantasy cruise one is on - is the best):lmao:

This is my first December cruise. Can someone provide feedback on cruising in December and also cruising the holidays. Thanks!!

This is my first December cruise. Can someone provide feedback on cruising in December and also cruising the holidays. Thanks!!

Can't help with this one other than the ship and CC will be decorated, but I cannot wait to find out what/if anything else happens.

Shari (Taswira) will probably be along in the next few days. I know she's cruised near Christmas before and should be able to tell you. I do know they decorate the ship as well as Castaway Cay. We also have a new itinerary.

I'm thinking CC could have slightly cooler water temps. However in the last few years the weather has been so different it's hard to predict.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter