December 14...Who's with me?

We had to postpone our cruise, however, DH won an 8 day family trip to Hawaii. So hopefully we will see all of your in Dec 2003. :p

1karen,
Sorry you won't be traveling with us. But how lucky can one be to win a trip to Hawaii? Best wishes on your trip...Hawaii is a beautiful place and you'll love it! Disney will have to wait...
have fun! :cool:

Wow! Just had room assigned: 8562. It seems so real now.....I am so excited that I had to jump on my treadmill for a bit to burn off some of it! Looking forward to meeting some of the DISers on board. Anything planned yet?:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi Target,
I don't think any Dis meeting has been planned. Any ideas folks? Maybe we could meet up at the sail away party or have a brunch at Palo's or something to put faces to these names ;)
Congrats on that room assignment! Now you can breath a sigh of relief :)
LOL about the tread mill....I am not having as much success as I'd like trimming some xtra pounds :rolleyes: 6 weeks left guys!!!

Ohhh... I like the sound of the Palos brunch. With it just being Mom and I with Hayley we thought we'd pass on Palos this time so we could all have our dinners together , but I would love to go to a DIS brunch!!
Like you 4nana we have been planning this trip for close to two years and I can't believe it's finally almost here.

:Pinkbounc

Is a Palo's brunch more difficult to coordinate due to times, etc. Should we just meet in Lumiere's for lunch on specific day? What do you think?
I would love to meet some of you....by meeting someplace other than Palo's we also have the option of people joining us at the last minute!

Let me know what you think....

Only 43 days!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will go along with the majority :)
We hope to do Palo's once! We'd prefer Palo's brunch or high tea as opposed to dinner, we don't want to miss any dining room meals with the family ;) I believe Palo's brunch is served 10:30-1 on sea days, Sun., Mon., Thurs. There is also Character Brk. we need to consider, but that is at 8:30am and should not be a problem. What I'd give to know our Dining rotation. It would ease some of the anxiety of planning ;) Why is that not issued 60 days out when paid in full?????

I'd love to meet everyone too! It'd be great to put faces to names! I'm pretty sure we'll have LAPLAP because we are two adults traveling with no children, and the 3 other time we've been on board that is the rotation we've had! I'm sure this time they'll switch me just to keep me on my toes! :rolleyes:
Anything you guys pick I'll try to be there!!
I can't believe it's only 6 weeks away. WOW!

I would love to meet with other DISers. I think the Lumieres idea is great - although Palo's brunch cant' be beat, from experience I can say that it is tricky booking a large group from several rooms. I don't know about booking the tea.

We can set a time for Lumieres on a sea day and just show up.

JMHO.

Can't wait to meet you all.

--suzanne

We're with you on whatever everyone decides. We plan to do Palo's one night but probably not brunch or tea. I like the idea of metting for lunch on a sea day in one of the resturants.
Anyone recieved their cruise docs yet?

SuAnne,
I can just imagine the excitement of finally receiving your documents making it all so real!!!! Our TA says not to expect ours
until 2-3 wks before sail, so the anticipation builds !!!!

They must send the international ones out first. The other DISer that already rec'd their docs lives in London. I am waiting oh so patiently.....:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :)

Well... our documents came around noon and later in the day I went to get the mail and there was my VISA with the balance for the cruise on it...ouch! At least with having planned the cruise for two years, it's all paid off!

My Mom is really getting excited too. We were at her place on the weekend and I was helping her pick out her dinner clothes and bathing suits to bring. She was happy to hear that there will be some other Nanas' on the cruise as well.

My DD is hoping she will see Santa fly over us on the ship. Just after we came home from our cruise two years ago,the Disney Chritmas special was on TV and they has filmed some of it on the Wonder and showed Santa flying over the ship, so Hayley thinks that since it will be so close to Christmas that we might see him this year!

I love all this pre-trip excitment...between that and Christmas, I'm in heaven :tongue:

Hi Target!
That was us! We're from London...but it's London here in Canada. Not nearly as far away as London, England but lovely all the same. We're about 2 hrs. from Detroit.

I think you're right though about the documents going out to passengers ouside the U.S first as I recall someone else on another cruise from Canada who received their documents quite early.

I'm sure you'll be getting them any day now!

Documents came yesterday - Monday!!

Can't believe it is almost time to cruise. And that it is all for real!

Looking forward to finally meeting everyone.

--suzanne

Wonderful news Suzanne!
If they've started on U.S., ours can't be far behind ;)
Can't wait !!!!! ~Sandie

I got my docs today! I'm so excited! I'm sitting here looking at them right now!
Woo Hoo!!!!

luv2tvl, Did you do your own air?:D Woo Hoo for you!! I am so excited for you! I feel like I am one of the top five finalists in a beauty pageant and I am waiting to hear my name called!! Sorry, I haven't actually been in a beauty pageant, but I would guess this is how it would feel....:smooth:

LOL Target, you are funny! It is pretty exciting, and yep I did my own airfare.
I am actually a travel agent and it's so fun to get documents for my clients and then call them with the good news (to make their day), but it's even more fun when I look at the box and they are MINE!!
YEAH!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I did do my own airfare.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter