December 14...Who's with me?

bizybea

<font color=deeppink>Survivor wannabe that will le
Hi all! I have just scheduled a 7 night Eastern cruise for December 14, 2002. This will be my first cruise. I was originally booked for August 24, 2002 and I'm getting a little jealous of their thread asking who's all going on that date!;) So, I started wondering, who's with me in December? I know it's kinda far away, but I'm excited! Maybe we can schedule a meet onboard closer to the actual cruise date! My DH and I will be onboard and we will be celebrating my birthday which is December 15! Who else is going with you and are you excited, too?:)

Hi There!
I think there are a few of us that are sailing that date! We will be there...my DD 9 and myself. I would love to get together for a meet!

Hi...we are very excited!
Michelemouse started a thread several months ago but has not had much response. Yes, we have been excitingly planning our first family reunion cruise for over a year now. Will include 4nana, Pop Pop and family....son, 3 daughter's, 3 son's in law and 7 grands ages 1-15. We will have 5 cabins Cat 9 on Deck 2 and can't wait to make some magical family memories! The countdown is on!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136661

We will be sailing then, also!! DH, DD, and myself. Also, my DB, SIL, and their family, but I am sure Gail will be posting on her own.

A DIS meet sounds good.

--Suzanne

We are with you! We can't wait. This is our second cruise, 1 st 7 day. 3 kids, mom and workacholic dad/

LOL, 1karen!
and workacholic dad
Sounds like your DH and mine will have something in common! That's the reason why I had to reschedule to December, DH had to work!
Wow, 4nana! You will have quite the party group!
Glad to hear that you are all interested in meeting, I think that will start our vacation off right!:D

I know there are more of us out there!!

This is our second cruise also - last Christmas we cruised with a family group of 19. There will not be as many this year, but it will be great !!

I am sooo looking forward to our cruise too. We went just before Christmas in 2000 on the4 Day Wonder and I promised my daughter we would go back this year and do the 7 day cruise. It will be nice to be able to meet up with some DISer's as it will be just my daughter and myself (we were originally sailing with a friend who hs had to cancel :( ) Can't wait!!! :bounce:

Count us in too! DH, and 3 DS's - 21, 19 and 13 by the time we sail. My parents are also booked. This will be our third "Magic"al cruise - keep 'um coming!

I was just wondering if anyone knows what cabin(s) they will be in? I am booked for a cat. 6 on deck 6, stateroom 6082. Where are you?:)

Well we are now in 5640 with a Navigator's verandah. We were in a Cat. 3 until our friend had to cancel :( but I've read lots of good things about the Navigator's verandahs which should be perfect for DD and I!

This is our third cruise - first was a Cat 6 (6092) and the second in a Cat 4 (8586). I booked using our DVC points and we are in a Cat 10 this time - paying cash for 3 DS's that are in a secret porthole room on Deck 5. We are 2 adults and didn't spend that much time on our verandah and just decided against it for this trip. We are somewhere on Deck 2 - I must just have a mental block about the number.

As a group we had to go something affordable for all,
so we chose Cat 9 Deck 2 adj 5 cabins. This is our
first Dis cruise, so I'm sure we'll be happy just to be
together on the ship. Come on December...can't wait !!!!!
:D ;) :)

We are in 8590 - the same room we had last Christmas. It will seem like home, and the motion did not bother me there.

I am convinced that for the next cruise, we could do with inside cabins. There is so much to do around the ship that there is little reason to spend much time in the room.

--Suzanne:earsgirl:

We will also be joining the cruise. My DH and DD- 5, and I are very excited. We are on cat 6 but not sure about room number. This will be our second cruise. My Parents traveled with us in an adjoining room on the last cruise It was a wondrerful vacation. We are looking forward to this cruise. See you then, Jennifer
:wave:

Welcome, tdailjr! I see this is your first post! You will find lots of information on these boards, they are great! Thanks for joining our thread, I absolutely cannot wait until our Dec. cruise! You said that this is your second cruise. Was your first with Disney or another cruise line? :)

We were on the second sailing of the eastern cruise on the Magic. My hubsand said it was the most relaxing vacation he had ever taken. I only wish we could have spent more time at Castaway Cay. :wave:

Hi Jennifer! Glad to see someone else sailing along with us on Dec. 14 :bounce: We're now down to our 200 day mark until we leave for the WDW part of the trip and today we received our tickets to MVMCP and our local radio station was broadcasting live from AKL all day...the excitement is building!

bizybea, I found out what our cabin number is. We are in room 6626. My husband said we were toward the back of the ship.

SuAnne, are you also going to Disney World? Or is there a MVMCP on the ship too?

Does any one know what type of special programs they will have for christmas on the ship? :earsgirl:

We are going to MVMCP at WDW on the Thursday before the cruise. We were on the 4 day Wonder cruise just before Christmas in 2000. The Atrium was all decorated and there was a huge tree.. They had character greetings with Mickey and Minnie in their holiday attire, a tree lighting ceremony, a Christmas concert with a wonderful Bahamian choir the night we were in Nassau, Mrs. Claus reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas....lots of Christmassy things. We enjoyed it so much we decided our next cruise would be in December. I read in a 7 Day Navigator from 2001 that they also have Gingerbread House making! It should get us all in the holiday spirit :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter