• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December '14 Challenge -Winner M2MRB Congrats!!!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Wow its already December, the countdown to Christmas has started!

You know our drill all pages 6 x 6 and larger will count towards your goal if you decide to make one!

Have fun scrapping all your wonderful memories!

Total scrapped :329

Scrappers and Goals:

BAMB - no goal
bektasmic - 4 pages
bkmom21612 - 15 pages
Chae - 15 pages
concertkatie - 40 pages
OrangeBirdGirl - 25 pages
M2MRB - 75 pages
mgrace - 15 pages
Poppins2000 - 20 pages
PN96 - 50 pages

pages completed:

concertkatie - 51
M2MRB - 88 :santa:
mbim - 64
mgrace79 - 5
poppins2000 - 21
chae - 2
OrangeBirdGirl - 29
rlovew - 69

leader :santa:
goal met

I'm in!

goals - finish Haiti album and make 2 baby albums for fundraiser

page goal 75 pages!

I didn't sign up in November and I scrapped only 1 page! hopefully December will be better but since I know the month will be busy I'm setting my goal at 15 pages - thanks

My goal is to finish my 2014 albums, I have pictures showing up later this week. My goal for the month is 25.

I'm going to go with a goal of 40 for this month.

I've already done 3 today and will be getting to my Disney trip very, very soon. Can't wait!

I've finished 10 pages the last couple days!

You have me at 1 but I had done 3. And I've done 2 more now too. Stumped on my mini Canada trip - not sure what to do or where to start!

Go ahead and put me down for 20 pages for December, hope to restart my scrapping this weekend!

Becky

I'm in for 15 this month. Life is gonna get busy again. I found a job yesterday! Yeah!!!

I've never joined any of these threads, but need some motivation to get my scrappin' mojo back. Want to finally finish our 2009 Disney scrapbooks ( just 1 visit but an album for each park). I scrap out of order and have just the uninspiring pages left to do.

I'm going to start small and say 4 pages.

I've never joined any of these threads, but need some motivation to get my scrappin' mojo back. Want to finally finish our 2009 Disney scrapbooks ( just 1 visit but an album for each park). I scrap out of order and have just the uninspiring pages left to do.

I'm going to start small and say 4 pages.

Updated to here!

:welcome: Bektasmic! We are glad to have you.. You might look in our virtual scrapbook subforum for some inspiration or post a thread of which rides/attractions and some of use could inspire you..

Also, I'd like to say welcome to a fellow Hoosier! :)

finished another 32 pages the last few days and I've finished our Haiti album :cheer2::cheer2:

thanks!

7 more pages done today (well the 7th is in the Cameo being sketched out right now but I'm optimistic I'll finish it today lol) which means I have just 1 more concert to scrap before it's time for Disney!

I'm not even sure where to start. We only had 3 park days but I have around 600 photos. I pretty much just ordered everything we took (including Memory Maker) and will see what makes the cut. I also bought what is probably too many stickers and embellishments - is that even possible? So I'll probably spend a couple days just organizing what stickers and papers and photos can go together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter