• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 14, 2013 Disney Wonder 7 night Bahamian Cruise

MikeAndNick

If you can dream it, you can do it.
sidwp5binva0aizb.png

We have created a private Facebook page for us. Many of us have done this in the past and it worked out really well to share information. If you do not have Facebook you can do like me and just create an account and after the cruise cancel the account until your next cruise. We will still monitor and post on the DISboard Meet but the Facebook gives us a more open and flexible place to communicate.
Link to Facebook Group
Note: If the link does not work here is where you are going (facebook.com/#!/groups/616804305001868) or search "Mickey's Wonder Winter Cruise 12/14/13" in Facebook.

We have created a form for the FE group. owigotprcd has started heading up the FE group but if anyone wants to help or take over just let her know, she would love help.
Google Doc form for FE Group
Link to What is a FE (Fish Extender)

Link to Information for First Time Cruisers (Please still ask us to get the real truth)

How full is the cruise and what are the current prices http://www.cruisefish.net/finder.md?id_cruise=25479

:)

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Hey I am booked too. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I looked for a cruise meet thread earlier but couldn't find one but I was too lazy to add one :)

I have a feeling this cruise might be a boat full of Texans and two boys from California. :grouphug:

We are me and my DS (16)

If it makes you feel better we are ex-Californians. I grew up in Lodi and my wife grew up in Los Banos/Modesto. We moved to Texas in 2005.

Our group is:
Josh
DW - Dawn
DD10 - Zoe
DD4 - Kamryn
DS2 - Isaiah

(Ages are at the time of the Cruise not now.)

If it makes you feel better we are ex-Californians. I grew up in Lodi and my wife grew up in Los Banos/Modesto. We moved to Texas in 2005.

I am an ex Texan. I lived in Paris Texas from 1990 to 1993. I still have lots of family in Paris and a brother in Conroe. The only reason I am still in California and not moved back to Texas is my son finishing school. He plays water polo and wants to play in college. It is hard to make a D1 team if you are not from California.

I am an ex Texan. I lived in Paris Texas from 1990 to 1993. I still have lots of family in Paris and a brother in Conroe. The only reason I am still in California and not moved back to Texas is my son finishing school. He plays water polo and wants to play in college. It is hard to make a D1 team if you are not from California.

That is strange about the water polo California thing. Is it because most of the Universities that have D1 water polo are in Cali?

We love Texas so far!

I am guessing this thread will be pretty slow. I am just excited to be able to drive 3 hours to get to the port. We drove all the way to LA for our last cruise with our 3 month old son so this will be a huge improvement.

We are getting ready to change our Dec 2013 DREAM cruise to this one. We've never been on the WONDER before or sailed out of Galveston. Excited to be getting the extra days but know we will miss the DREAM. :sad1:
Would love to participate in an FE Exchange on this sailing if anyone else is interested. :thumbsup2

We've never been on the WONDER before or sailed out of Galveston.

Last year we went on the Fantasy and I have no problem going back to the Wonder. We have done both the Wonder and the Magic and love them. I like them because they are smaller ships and have more of a Disney family feel.

I do not think this board will get going good for a couple of months but I am wanting to do the FE. Maybe when we get more people on board someone will want to take the lead and get it started.

Our family will be cruising as well, we just booked it last week. This is our first cruise so we are all over the moon excited! We will be cruising with DS8 and DS3.

We are getting ready to change our Dec 2013 DREAM cruise to this one. We've never been on the WONDER before or sailed out of Galveston. Excited to be getting the extra days but know we will miss the DREAM. :sad1:
Would love to participate in an FE Exchange on this sailing if anyone else is interested. :thumbsup2

Our family will be cruising as well, we just booked it last week. This is our first cruise so we are all over the moon excited! We will be cruising with DS8 and DS3.

Welcome both to the meet group! I am excited we have more people coming!

We are getting ready to change our Dec 2013 DREAM cruise to this one. :thumbsup2

Welcome, hopefully we will start getting more people on the board that are going to be cruising with us. If you have questions please ask away... :banana:

Hey all! We just got back today from the Magic and are booking this cruise in the next week or so. I want one more DCL cruise before they leave Galveston. I'm in for FE too! Who has the best rates right now? I want to book as soon as possible, but I also want a good deal. We used vacations2go last time and it was horrible!

I did. Thanks!

Only 299 more days to go. Count downs are supposed to be fun, but that number just looks depressing!

:dance3: :woohoo: 294 days -- or -- 42 weeks -- or -- 9.5 months until our cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

Almost there :lmao:

I need some Disney Magic to make time pass a little quicker! Maybe I can start planning FE gifts. Or be put into a medically induced coma for 7 months...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter