December 13, 2014 Eastern

I think it's going to be a great one too! My sister and I are interested in being put on the list for the Fish Extenders. She'll be 22 at the time of the cruise and I'll be 31, but we're both kids at heart. We plan on giving kids and adults gifts. Will the finalized list be posted on this thread? This is my first time participating in the FE's. I'll try and get my Dad and his fiancee in on it too!:thumbsup2

No we sailed it last year and although we had a great time, we have decided to go back home to the Magic:love::love::love:

The Dream was our first experience cruising ever so the newer ships are definitely our favorite. Of course, when we cruised the Magic we definitely appreciated the smaller size. LOL

We're looking forward to cruising the Magic again as the kids are exited about the new clubs. I'm sure it's going to be a beauty.

Hope everyone has a fantastic time but we will be switching to the Magic as well and headed to Jamaica with my sis that same week!!! :) Just couldn't resist new additions and Jamaica!

We have changed our sailing so we will no longer be cruising with you guys but have a great time!!! :cool1:
So sad to miss you guys again! I was booked on the Magic in January, but today I switched over to another Fantasy. I loved the one last week too much to resist. My 4th time on the Fantasy will be the 1/25/14.

So far I am still on this 12/13/14. I love that time of year, have my favorite suite and am SO looking forward to it. But like many here, sometimes I end up doing the "DCL shuffle." :rotfl2:

Happy sailing to all! :thumbsup2

Hope everyone has a fantastic time but we will be switching to the Magic as well and headed to Jamaica with my sis that same week!!! :) Just couldn't resist new additions and Jamaica!

So sad to miss you guys again! I was booked on the Magic in January, but today I switched over to another Fantasy. I loved the one last week too much to resist. My 4th time on the Fantasy will be the 1/25/14.

So far I am still on this 12/13/14. I love that time of year, have my favorite suite and am SO looking forward to it. But like many here, sometimes I end up doing the "DCL shuffle." :rotfl2:

Happy sailing to all! :thumbsup2

Thanks and the same to you:goodvibes

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::yay::dance3:

Sorry guys but we are going to jump ship too. We are switching to the Fantasy in just a few weeks. These last minute rates are just too good to pass up.

We even booked the same room!!!! Woo Hoo. Cant wait. We took the 7 night Western Caribbean after Thanksgiving last year and even though it is 14 months away, can not wait to be on the ship again, with new exciting ports to see. There are four of us, a DS who will be 15 and a DD who will be 13 at the time we sail. Has anyone ever done a FE before? We did on our first and only cruise and it was an interesting experience to say the least. Looking forward to getting to know some of you over the next 14 months leading us to the cruise.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

My very first cruise ever will be on The Fantasy Dec.13. Would appreciate any tips anyone is willing to share.....

:welcome: jpkenyon!

The Dis is full of advice . . . and opinions. ;)

Have you officially booked yet? Will it be you and your family with kids, pre-school, teens, adults only, sailing solo, or with elderly? Different tips for different folks! :surfweb:

Welcome to the cruise!!!! You're going to be spoiled by the Fantasy!! Our first cruise ever was on Disney Dream and we haven't looked back since. LOL

Who will be cruising with you?

Rooming with my sister who is a Castaway Club member, but Son, DIL, grands and others will also be going. We all have rooms on deck 7 and my son says that we're mostly right in the middle. Really looking forward to this

So excited for this cruise!

There will be 10 of us; 2 grandparents, 4 grandkids (two 11 year old girls, one 12 year boy, and one 15 year old girl) and 4 parents. Look forward to getting to know all of you!

We booked this cruise onboard the Magic in the Mediterranean this summer and already so excited for this cruise. We are a party of 7 adults which includes my parents and I and two sets of aunts & uncles. This will my 3rd Disney Cruise and for one aunt and uncle pair this will be their first cruise ever. 388 days and counting!!

I'm also interested in a FB page for this cruise if someone creates one!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter