December 13, 2013 Sailing the Magnificant Magic out of Miami

This is what I found on their site

Port Of Miami - Cruise Transportation

Port of Miami cruise schedule operates around our Medical Campus shuttle schedule. Shuttle departs the hotel beginning at 10:30 AM departing every 30 minutes until 1:30 PM. Please schedule shuttle upon arrival. $5.00 Per Passenger. See our inclusive park and shuttle package under the "Find" tab.

Thanks for this.

Also did u ever think about just renting the car for the week and then parking it at the hotel. Sometimes u can get a better deal for the week if you keep and return to same location. IN Sept I got a car for $100 for whole week through Ez car rental. The hotel has a park and cruise for $159 and includes taking you guys to the port. Just something to consider or investigate.

I had not considered it, but just did some research and to book the car for the whole time would cost 3 times as much as two one-way rentals.

Corinna

Thanks for this.

I had not considered it, but just did some research and to book the car for the whole time would cost 3 times as much as two one-way rentals.

Corinna

Oh , yeah that is not a good deal. I would keep watch just before. I have a car booked and it is paid when I arrive. So I will check deals the week before we go.

I surely hope some people join this cruise!!!:confused3 It's like it's the ghost cruise. I hope YOU are able to do this cruise for sure!

Oh , yeah that is not a good deal. I would keep watch just before. I have a car booked and it is paid when I arrive. So I will check deals the week before we go.

I surely hope some people join this cruise!!!:confused3 It's like it's the ghost cruise. I hope YOU are able to do this cruise for sure!

Well, on the positive side the less people book ahead of time the more likely are they going to release interline rates.

Considering that no final decision has been made yet, I was in full planning mode over the last couple of days. I reached out to a manufacturer in China regarding a gown for this cruise. I really fell in love with this dress, but what is white in the photo will be dark green if I have my way.

I also contacted my favourite jewellery artist about some jewellery to go with it. I have been plotting with the Etsy seller that I get my Fish Extenders/ Door Spotters from about a Christmas themed Door Spotter. Last but not least I made an ADR for the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package on December 7th. Whoopi Goldberg will be the narrator that day.

Corinna

Welcome back. I have been following your trip on Facebook.

Corinna

Thanks!! Just had Syd's cheerleading pics done too!! She is one beauty and a sweet girl. Although PMS makes even the best girls a little nasty:rotfl2:

So when will we know you are for sure a shoe in for this cruise!??? I can't believe no one is joining this thread!! I have made so many FE's and no one to give to!:confused3

Thanks!! Just had Syd's cheerleading pics done too!! She is one beauty and a sweet girl. Although PMS makes even the best girls a little nasty:rotfl2:

So when will we know you are for sure a shoe in for this cruise!??? I can't believe no one is joining this thread!! I have made so many FE's and no one to give to!:confused3

I have seen the cheerleading photos as well. She is going to be very busy this year.

I should know for sure by the end of September if we can make this work. So it is only another 6 weeks or so. That time will fly.

Corinna

Hey, is anyone out there sailing the December 13, 2013 Disney Magic out of Miami??? We are excited to be on this sailing. We originally were on the Fantasy but that didn't work out. We are excited to be onboard to experience the re-imagined Magic. We are a group of 9. Me, DH, DD(9), DD(13), Sister in law, DN(8), DN(5), my parents. Anyone interested in the FE???? I hope so!!! Can't wait to chat. I will keep track of anyone who joins the FE. Hope to chat soon]

Hi,

We are joining this Cruise on the Magic out of Miami on Dec. 13th and would love to join the FE list if there is one?

Thanks!

Hi,

We are joining this Cruise on the Magic out of Miami on Dec. 13th and would love to join the FE list if there is one?

Thanks!

Welcome. I am hoping to book this cruise in the next 6 weeks as an add on to our trip to Orlando. Have you cruised before? Who is cruising with you?

Corinna

Hey, is anyone out there sailing the December 13, 2013 Disney Magic out of Miami??? We are excited to be on this sailing. We originally were on the Fantasy but that didn't work out. We are excited to be onboard to experience the re-imagined Magic. We are a group of 9. Me, DH, DD(9), DD(13), Sister in law, DN(8), DN(5), my parents. Anyone interested in the FE???? I hope so!!! Can't wait to chat. I will keep track of anyone who joins the FE. Hope to chat soon]

Hi,

Thanks!

Well Hello!!! Someone has joined us! There is a link to the form to fill out for the FE and just joining our group in the 1st post of this thread. I will have a document link to the FE page
Yes we will have an FE list. I will have all that listed for everyone

Hey Everyone,
We just booked this cruise yesterday. It will be me, DH, DM, DD(15) and DD(14). We are doing a B2B and have some friends from England that will be on both with us. This will be my mom's first Disney cruise so the girls will help her get a user name and she can join the thread too. We would all love to do the FE so count us in! :cheer2: My oldest DD starts high school in a few weeks so it will be interesting to see what they have to say about her missing so much school. I hope she can do independent study for a few weeks like they have always done in middle school. Hopefully we can match up with another family that has girls our age to have dinner with. We have late seating. Let me know if you exist and I'm counting the days! :hourglass

Hey Everyone,
We just booked this cruise yesterday. It will be me, DH, DM, DD(15) and DD(14). We are doing a B2B and have some friends from England that will be on both with us. This will be my mom's first Disney cruise so the girls will help her get a user name and she can join the thread too. We would all love to do the FE so count us in! :cheer2: My oldest DD starts high school in a few weeks so it will be interesting to see what they have to say about her missing so much school. I hope she can do independent study for a few weeks like they have always done in middle school. Hopefully we can match up with another family that has girls our age to have dinner with. We have late seating. Let me know if you exist and I'm counting the days! :hourglass

Welcome on board. Where in England are your friends from? We are also from the UK. We live in Manchester, which is in northwest England.

Corinna

Welcome on board. Where in England are your friends from? We are also from the UK. We live in Manchester, which is in northwest England.

Corinna

They are from Bristol, so a little south from you. My daughters play soccer (football to you ;) ) and we would love to visit Manchester some day and watch a game or two. :yay: That is on our list as one of many things to do.

Manchester is a beautiful city. When we first moved here, we lived near to Old Trafford (home ground of Manchester United). We now live near the Etihad Campus (Manchester City home ground). Last year, during the Olympics, I had the chance to watch the women's soccer semi-final between USA and Canada at Old Trafford. That was an amazing experience and I don't even like soccer.

We have dear friends that live not too far from you in Seal Beach.

Corinna

HI all..... I have made a webpage to keep all this info. https://sites.google.com/site/sailingthemagicinmiami121313/ I have added all to the list that have filled out the join us form in post 1. Corinna my dear...just waiting to add you and Graham once you have a concrete yes...=) Hoping for this. My webpage is a process right now. I am working 12-14 hours a day till Monday and then every night till Labor day. So I will get more stuff done to the site after Labor day. If you have family photos, I am gonna do a page on the site that includes family photos so we can recognize each other at the port! Well off to work, just wanted to update everyone!

HI all..... I have made a webpage to keep all this info. https://sites.google.com/site/sailingthemagicinmiami121313/ I have added all to the list that have filled out the join us form in post 1. Corinna my dear...just waiting to add you and Graham once you have a concrete yes...=) Hoping for this. My webpage is a process right now. I am working 12-14 hours a day till Monday and then every night till Labor day. So I will get more stuff done to the site after Labor day. If you have family photos, I am gonna do a page on the site that includes family photos so we can recognize each other at the port! Well off to work, just wanted to update everyone!

I have bookmarked the website. Hopefully a month from now I can say that we are officially booked.

Those are some crazy hours. I hope that you get through them OK.

Corinna

Hey, is anyone out there sailing the December 13, 2013 Disney Magic out of Miami??? We are excited to be on this sailing. We originally were on the Fantasy but that didn't work out. We are excited to be onboard to experience the re-imagined Magic. We are a group of 9. Me, DH, DD(9), DD(13), Sister in law, DN(8), DN(5), my parents. Anyone interested in the FE???? I hope so!!! Can't wait to chat. I will keep track of anyone who joins the FE. Hope to chat soon!!!

FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU ARE ON THIS SAILING , PLEASE[/SIZE docs.google.com/forms/d/1A8G4YJjfD9qbhEVY9LbkJ139qGJGpk7EFmx9ruftVbY/viewform

Hi - I was trying to fill out the form on the google DOC but it would not open for me. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi - I was trying to fill out the form on the google DOC but it would not open for me. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Maybe it was just down. Google has had all kinds of issues recently. I just tried clicking on the link and it opened fine for me.

Corinna

dolphingirl47 said:
Maybe it was just down. Google has had all kinds of issues recently. I just tried clicking on the link and it opened fine for me.

Corinna

Probably as others have had no problems seeing it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter