December 12 2016 4 Night Dream

Hey! I'm Ashlee and would like to be added to the group. I just book my first ever Disney cruise! I'm so excited! I will be traveling with my mum and my 2 children (9 and 7 years old) we are coming from Australia cant wait to meet you all and maybe make some new friends

Hi
We would like to join the FE group.

We are a family of 6 !!

I'm Leslie I love Minnie Mouse
DH is Kel he loves Tigger
DS is 6 he likes Star wars, Marvel & Mickey
DD is 6
DD is 4 Loves Elsa & Minnie
DD 19 Loves Ariel & Minnie, Daisy

Last edited:

Hi
We would like to join the FE group.

We are a family of 6 !!

I'm Leslie I love Minnie Mouse
DH is Kel he loves Tigger
DS is 6 he likes Star wars, Marvel & Mickey
DD is 6
DD is 4 Loves Elsa & Minnie
DD 19 Loves Ariel & Minnie, Daisy
My twin daughters will be 6 when we go on the cruise, and are huge Frozen fans!
~Jennifer

hi, can i add myself to your fish extender group...
this is our first ever cruise and we are soooooo excited..

we are the watt family.
me (sue is my real name but i go by nanny) favourite character is tinkerbell
my hubby is andy, also known as Papa, and loves mickey, and our 6 year old grandaughter called Caikey. who is in love with rapunzel and eugene and the usual frozen addict that comes with being 6 ;)
i will be celebrating my birthday onboard on the 14th. so what better way to spend the day than at castaway cay.
we are staying in room 9666.

Oh Marmite! We are Papa (and Grandma) too, traveling with our kids and grandkids. Our 6 year old granddaughter will be bunking with us as well and we are soooooooo excited.

So this is my first time joining a cruise meet group/ fish extender group. How does this work? Do we close the group at a certain point so we all know how many gifts to bring?

So this is my first time joining a cruise meet group/ fish extender group. How does this work? Do we close the group at a certain point so we all know how many gifts to bring?

Yes, I was curious about this as well. I'd read that it should top out at about 15? cabins, then a new list started. That way it's manageable, both for giving and receiving. :-)

Yes, I was curious about this as well. I'd read that it should top out at about 15? cabins, then a new list started. That way it's manageable, both for giving and receiving. :-)

On a Facebook group I saw that groups were topping out around 10 families/ cabins.

Hi everyone. We are quickly approaching YAY!
Can you all (if you have not already) send me ur cabin #'s, ages and names of all participating, along with favorite characters and or any allergies and special Event if any.
I am getting the list up and running.
Thanks-
Nina

We would also like to added to the FE Group. We have 2 state rooms

Spencer 37 buzz lightyear
Mindy 34 Minnie
Shealyn 24 Minnie
Mikaela 12 eyeore
Kynna 10 ariel
Addison 8 Lilo/Repunzel
Tyler 7 Woody/buzz lightyear
Hudson 1 year old anything

Hi everyone. We are quickly approaching YAY!
Can you all (if you have not already) send me ur cabin #'s, ages and names of all participating, along with favorite characters and or any allergies and special Event if any.
I am getting the list up and running.
Thanks-
Nina
Nina,
I just updated my earlier post about my family to include my daughter's allergy to cashews.

Also I was curious, do we limit the fish extender groups to 10 staterooms?

Jennifer

I removed my family's info from my earlier post. I decided to do a fish extender group through Facebook.

Hi Nina, I don't know if you've had a chance to draw up the list yet, but I've removed our cabin from the FE group. Thank you!

Ok so how many people do we still have on here that do not want to switch over to the FB group? Just wanted to know who I need to delete on the list? Sad to see people go :(

Also we are topping the groups off on 10 cabins, so I will have lists for everyone divided up between 10 cabins per group. Please let me know who all is still interested in this list. TYYYY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter