December 12-19, 2015 Western Caribbean

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).
So I'm new to this board thing if I decide to do the FE would everyone just reply just like I am to my post so that's how I would know all their info and that they want to participate?

Hello All! Just booked our first Disney Cruise. We are so excited! Have been to Disney many times but never the cruise. We are also interested in joining the FE group. We have 2 boys ages 8 and 13. Can't wait for December!!

We booked this cruise to celebrate our honeymoon. I have always wanted to go on a Christmas Disney Cruise. We definitely want to participate in the FE. If anyone can help me with joining the FE group, please let me know. Thanks!!

This is our first adventure on the Disney Fantasy,We are taking a family cruise and would like to meet some new friends. Our daughter is 15, and is looking for some new friends.
Does anyone know how the fishfinder thing works??

are the doors on this ship metal? we were told they were not and we couldn't decorate the door?! if so, even better!!!

I am going to start the FE group. I am new to this whole thing so here goes. It says #ppl participating in the cabin children and adults ages of kids if u want fav character if u want allergies would be good. I am also guessing we need the cabin numbers. Super excited about this cruise!

I am going to start the FE group. I am new to this whole thing so here goes. It says #ppl participating in the cabin children and adults ages of kids if u want fav character if u want allergies would be good. I am also guessing we need the cabin numbers. Super excited about this cruise!

We're interested in joining the FE - we haven't booked yet but will be soon and helped organize a FE previously :) 3 kids ages 6(g), 8 (b), 10(b), 2-3 adults

Thank you so much for doing this!!! There are just two adults in my party, and we are in cabin 6558.

Got a group of at least 10 stateroom on dec 12 cruise. This was a late thread to start was beginning to wonder if anyone else was going to be on the boat.

We are first time cruisers and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right at all to reply,I'm still learning how this website works. We are a party of three,daughter 15. abbyisland email:Cad97@ centurylink.net

If anyone knows how to get started with the FE gift group please let me know I'm very interested in doing this also but I don't know the first thing as I am a first time cruiser.

I would also like to do some meet and greets there are 3 in our party...daughter is 15.
you can email me at Cad97@centurylink.net Thank you Abby Island

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter