December 12-19, 2015 Western Caribbean

I agree with a cutoff date of Nov. 11th. That should definitely gives all enough time to get the gifts ready.
Also... we should consider a cutoff number of families. I am suggesting no more than 20 staterooms.
Another option would be to separate into groups (ie. group 1 - Mickey / group 2 - Goofy, etc.) if we receive more families wanting to join after the cutoff...

:cool1: Group Thought?
I fully agree we have to have the cut off. And good idea about the second group of anyone wants to join after.

WHOOP... WHOOP!!!

Who's with me? The count-down to our amazing Cruise is in full effect.

My hubby and I will be on this cruise! Trying to get info on fish extenders. We've cruised DCL before but have never participated. Does anyone know if it's happening, how and where to sign up to participate! Thanks!

Also need ur room number at some point.
Is the FE group still open to join? When it closes will you tell us what day we do gifts? Is there a price limit for gifts or what? Not a new cruiser but new to FE, any advice welcome. If we can still get in we will send you room number & number of people. Thanks so much!

Is the FE group still open to join? When it closes will you tell us what day we do gifts? Is there a price limit for gifts or what? Not a new cruiser but new to FE, any advice welcome. If we can still get in we will send you room number & number of people. Thanks so much!
Yes still open just give your room number of adults and kids with ages and boy or girl and allergies. Optional to list fav charecter. No price limit and yes I will assign days so that no one comes back to an empty FE. There are a ton of ideas on Pinterest. We have a cut off of nov 11 to join we have 15 families as of now and I post an updated list every wed by family so everyone can be prepared.

I am so excited for our first cruise. My Husband and two girls plus my best friend will be on this cruise the week of 12-19. This is our first cruise ever. My best does not know about this yet. This a surprise for her birthday next week.

So if anyone has any advise please let me know. I know we want to participate with the Fish Extenders can someone help us with joining a group?

You can just post that you would like to join the FE group. When I asked about joining I was on page 9. This gal already has the list of names. First off let her
know your name,room #,how many adults and children with ages of kids and if anyone is celebrating anything,if anyone has allergies.
Hope this helps.

Has anyone gone to the Mickey's Christmas Party at Disney World? We are reading a lot of mixed reviews and if i am paying an additional fee of 659.00$on top of regular park ticket price for 8 people, I would like to make sure it's worth it! TIA:)

My family and I would like to make personal gifts. Request you please add the names of everyone traveling in your party (First and Last name). Thanks! Ruben Castro

Raise your hands in the air... It's Official.... we sail in 2 months... WHOOP... WHOOP!!!!

63 days till we leave stinky old Ohio for Flordia and a day at Sea World then 7 nights in heaven!! WooooHooooo!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I have created an Excel sheet to track all of the families, and wanted to share it with you as I am sure I've missed some... Please advise if you would like for me to email it to you... thanks! Ruben

upload_2015-10-12_8-55-44.png

That's awesome...:thanks:
Stateroom # 8654
RC :smickey: & MC :tink:(Celebrating 20 yr Anniversary )

BC :stitch2: - Son - age 15
KC :goofy:- Daughter- age 11

I would like to thank you for spear-heading the FE group for this sailing. If there is anything I can do to assist, please do not hesitate to ask. I want this to be a big success and very memorable to everyone involved. It's very simply... The more organized and involved we all are, the better this event will be. So, if there is anything I can help with... please let me know!

My name is Ruben, and this will be our 6th Disney cruise (5th on the Fantasy). We have participated in 3 previous FE groups and can't emphasize it enough, how amazing and memorable it is receive all these thoughtful gifts from everyone throughout the cruise and making new friends in the process. This is truly what we make of it...
I know you already have a document created to keep track of everyone, but I created an Excel sheet to capture all of the information that I have seen requested in the past and would be more than glad to share the file with you if you'd like.

Again, I truly THANK YOU for undertaking this project. I know it's not easy, but it is highly appreciated.
Please let me know how I may be of assistance to you.

Thanks!

Ruben

Last edited:
hola somos de argentina, hay algun pasajero que hable español??? tenemos cabina garantizada, por lo que no sabemos cual nos tocara, queremos participar y estar en la lista, como hacemos??? mi hijo cumple años el 17 diciembre, queremos que festeje con muchos niños!!! nos vemos pronto!!!

hola somos de argentina, hay algun pasajero que hable español??? tenemos cabina garantizada, por lo que no sabemos cual nos tocara, queremos participar y estar en la lista, como hacemos??? mi hijo cumple años el 17 diciembre, queremos que festeje con muchos niños!!! nos vemos pronto!!!

Hola Luciana...

4discruiser4evr esta llevando todos los nombres para este grupo. Le he pasado su información para que ella agrega a su familia al grupo.

Translation...
4discruisers4evr is taking all the names for this group. I have passed along your information for her to add you to the group.

4discruisers4evr

This family is traveling from Argentina and would like to join the FE group
As of right now they do not have a confirmed room
Party traveling. 2 adults / 1 teenager (boy) 17 celebrating 17th birthday

Hola Luciana...

4discruiser4evr esta llevando todos los nombres para este grupo. Le he pasado su información para que ella agrega a su familia al grupo.

Translation...
4discruisers4evr is taking all the names for this group. I have passed along your information for her to add you to the group.

4discruisers4evr

This family is traveling from Argentina and would like to join the FE group
As of right now they do not have a confirmed room
Party traveling. 2 adults / 1 teenager (boy) 17 celebrating 17th birthday
Thank you for both my email is thimmes5@aol.com if you would like to email me the spread sheet. This is our 3rd cruise but our first FE and happy to have the help.

Dejeme saber los nombres de todas las personas en su familia que van a viajar en este crucero y cuantos años estara cumplendo su hijo. Tambien, tan pronto sepa el numero de cabina me deja saber. Gracias!
Si tiene alguna pregunta , no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo thecastroz@gmail.com

TRANSLATION...
Let me know the names of everyone in your family who are traveling on this cruise and what birthday (how old) your son will be celebrating. Also, please send an update when your stateroom is assigned to update the list. Thank you! If you have any questions , please contact me thecastroz@gmail.com

My family and I would like to make personal gifts. Request you please add the names of everyone traveling in your party (First and Last name). Thanks! Ruben Castro

Raise your hands in the air... It's Official.... we sail in 2 months... WHOOP... WHOOP!!!!

Brian (dad) Stacey (mom)
Michaelia, Maddie last name Thimmes

I have created an Excel sheet to track all of the families, and wanted to share it with you as I am sure I've missed some... Please advise if you would like for me to email it to you... thanks! Ruben

View attachment 128313[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter